Is Veeky Forums a christian board?

Is Veeky Forums a christian board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvl_J_Qn5JM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is some good pro-christian philosophy?

The Talmud.

we largely wish we could believe as it's aesthetic
some fake it
some probably actually do
some foreigners refuse to believe that any of this is the case

Yes very much so apart from the straw refugee from reddit

Yes. We are trying to cleanse this board of leftist filth

youtube.com/watch?v=cvl_J_Qn5JM

it's a catholic board. there's a difference.

Thanks for the correction brother.

Where's the original video of this?

Our parents were revolutionaries. Our children will be counter-revolutionaries.

No. I would like there to be a god of benevolence and justice, I would like there to be an everlasting afterlife in paradise, who wouldn't, but all existing evidence points to the direction he doesn't. Empirical facts contradict Christian liturgy regardless of the particular sect and all Christians ever do is either say "dude this is God's way to test if ur faith is real" or move the goal post after each discovery ("Genesis is just a metaphor!", "by 6000 years old He meant 13.5 billion years old!", that kind of thing). The Bible itself is extremely fucked, many of the things that are traditionally associated with Christianity being truth (Heaven or Hell after death, salvation for everyone who believes in Christ, etc) aren't ever mentioned in the Bible. People who claim Veeky Forums is Christian because it "cleanses it from leftism" or claim those who aren't Christian are "reddit refugees" are idiots trying to fit in, idiots who think Veeky Forums is a secret club, idiots whose first boards were /pol/ or /b/, despite Veeky Forums's original userbase being mostly irreligious.

Yes

>Heaven or Hell after death, salvation for everyone who believes in Christ, etc
t. Someone who hasn't read the bible.

Jesus uses the word Gehenna many times in the gospels to describe the opposite of the kingdom of heaven. It's a place where both body and soul could be destroyed in unquenchable fire (sounds like he'll to me).

Nope. I read several different translations of the Bible only to reach the same conclusions. Let me tell you, if you look it up, you'll find that from surveys, the number 1 reason why so many Christians become atheists is they read the Bible. I refuse to worship a God who punishes an entire nation with painful hemorrhoids because of the fuck ups of one guy. That kind of bullshit isn't exactly what sane people would consider "benevolent" or "just."

>Christian
>kneeling before the head of Baphomet

Don't forget
>Christian
>kills people/posts pictures of someone killing people

We're a Christian board not a Jewish board my friend

The Bible is a foundational text, not the end of Christianity, you protestant by instinct. It's the base text through which Christians communicate, if it was an end and not a beginning then there would be no reason for Christians to be, there would be nothing to be said about the Bible and everything would already be settled.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>REBBBIT

>ITT watching protestants argue about when the cheap King James was handed to the publishers by God what it said
worse than late Scholasticism tbph

Too many Jews on here. It would be better without them.

Veeky Forums is a MORMON board

I read the Bible when I was 14 all the way through. Haven't looked back since.

great post

Thanks

Do you also not like vegetables either?

Veeky Forums is a literature board, meaning everyone on here is a book.

Does this upset you? Maybe you should go back.

The actual truth:

He saw famous atheists online saying the same shit about "read the bible and you'll become an atheist" and now he's strutting around online pretending he's read the entire thing at 14.

kek you're so weak minded it's amusing to me.

All praise be to Jesus Christ.

Veeky Forums is a mixed bag, but there are a lot of Christians on it, or, at least, people who profess to be Christians.

There is a difference. Catholicism is the literal embodiment of everything Christ stood against.

The lifeless ritualism of Man's institutions.

You've responded to a shitty meme with another shitty meme. Grats bro.

>The lifeless ritualism of Man's institutions.
Christ was not a fedora, faggot.

No such thing

>he isn't a catholic

>The lifeless ritualism of Man's institutions.
That sounds like Veeky Forums.

Several years ago, the board had a preponderance of leftist numales, much like Reddit. The consolidation of the alt-right on Veeky Forums (and presumably anyone repulsed by the left's purge of the internet) appears to have changed the demographics here as well. /pol/'s tide lifted all boats.

>That sounds like Veeky Forums.
lol

That guy in the pic you posted was a communist, faggot

>/pol/'s tide lifted all boats.

now instead of leftist numales, we got numales who think conservatism is the new punk. The demographic is exactly the same, maybe even younger.

Yeah, remember when Jesus commanded a mob to steal all the rich peoples property?