cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This would be a good image to do the animated spider gif thing to

whats the other 97%

why 3?

Anyone got this on ebook ?

christcucks and multiculturalists

woman

What pickup techniques do you need other than the balls to go up to somebody?

you have to neg them hardcore dawg, gotta make sure you're in the proper stance, with your feet at the correct angle, gotta set up that FRAME and treat them like they're a quiz that'll hand out sex in exchange for correct answers

Women all have infinite options from dating sites. Why is pua strategy looked down upon? Probably men trying to stop others doing better and women who only want Dwayne, chad, and todd

Pick up techniques don't work. They're a snake oil scam to make dorks like Corey Wayne money. In addition to this, the pick up community is essentially cult like. Go to any of the forums for the people who follow this shit, and you'll see dozens of threads of people saying that the techniques aren't working, and dozens of brainwashed autistic men replying saying they've just gotta keep applying them until they become a sex god.

The vast majority of women do not use dating sites, and the men on dating sites are not of very high quality, most are weirdos, as they can't get sex through any other method, same for the women on the sites. They're either ugly or exceptionally abnormal.

Literally just be yourself, talk to women you like who aren't out of your league, and you'll get a gf. That's all there is to it. PUA manchildren need to grow some balls.

So "jus b yurself, be natural, don't think bro"

Ok...... And Chad does the same thing... And the 80 / 20 rule applies to social phenomena so 20 % of men get 80 % of women...

The default societal reaction to male social failure is disgust and a scream that the just world theory.

Well, it works for me and I'm an ugly manlet with the personality of a rock.

Chad is picking up girls on his level. PUA techniques appeal to less attractive men who want to pull girls way above their level. It's high-risk high-reward and if you haven't perfected the art then you'll probably fail 99% of the time.

underrated post

>stands with my left leg perpendicular to my right
Yeah, that's an alright post --I guess.
>arms akimbo
It'd work a lot better, though, if you Veeky Forums-typefaced instead of redditspacing.
>unwavering eyecontact
That shit's kinda gay, to be honest.
>mouth open, tongue waggling
I know because I am an expert in this field.

One of the things PUAs never mention is that by having the sheer audacity of actually talking to women you're differentiating yourself from a hell of a lot of people who aren't. You really do have to be very weird or ugly not to get some success from it. And even then, you'll probably learn more from analysing the situation than from reading further PUA techniques.

>proper stance
Am I doing it right?

you are doing it too right, my man. in fact i think i might be turning gay as we speak.

>Women all have infinite options from dating sites.

so do any decent men.

I'm not a "chad" by any means but I got regular sex with dating apps

>social phenomena so 20 % of men get 80 % of women

man, 82% of men have sex by their early 20's

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf

Get out of my fucking bathroom reeeeeee

*goes up to you*

A very wise woman once told me that she had been the prey of a pick up artist, and it was only because her self esteem had been low at that point. That's all there is to it, men with low self esteems tricking the low self esteems of women. It's pathetic, but if you can grow past it then I guess it's not inherently bad.

Nah I want a high value women

Are you dumb? You think confidence will set you apart? Top tier girls have high value men hitting on them all the time. Low class men, too.

If anything, those girls are immune to your pick up bullshit

When did I mention top-tier girls? I'm just talking about ordinary decent-looking women.

You're right though. Girls I know hate that PUA style and from what they've said they can smell it a mile off. Talking to girls like they're actual human beings and actually valuing yourself enough not to come across like an anxious mess are the only traits you need.

I have this book. I think it's really good because (unlike some people have said here) it doesn't sell bullshit about pickup lines. Its generally common sense that most guys have but can easily ignore in the face of nervousness and anxiety. It's also useful for recognizing when a girl is interested, and how to maximize the success of a date. Some of his advice worked for both me and a friend.