Writing Utensils

What is your favorite thing to write with? I'm a gel pen kinda guy.

precise v5 by pilot
but i'd like one with a more comfortable cylinder.

>tfw you make the move from 7mm to 5mm

I write with my middle finger and dip it in the blood of my enemies

Alcohol

7mm feels like writing with a blunt two by four.

Pilot metropolitan
An impulse buy that quickly became my favorite thing to write with. It may seem like a hassle, but I really enjoy the process of changing inks and refilling the converter. It makes the whole writing process feel more like a ritual.

I have a little 7" utensil.

>"you don't mind if my final paper is handwritten, do you professor? it just makes me feel so much more connected to the words."
end your life senpai. i use a lamy safari but I ain't a cuck about it.

>tfw gaijin piggu are such savage retards you need to refine their crude writing technology to be able to write kanji with it

0/10

This thing

literally the biro pens they sell at the supermarket

a promotional Swiss ballpoint pen someone left in my house once.

Pilot G2 0.38

Anything else is wrong

>not Precise V5
pleb

>0.5mm

You might as well be writing in crayon

>gel
says the 15 year old girl with one of these

I'm not the OP you goober

colored cardboard cutout characters

The metropolitan's great. I picked up a twsbi eco a while ago and it feels phenomenal for not much more money

g2 0.38 is a gel ink pen, you silly billy

The eco is GOAT. Amazing at writing and aesthetic af

Platinum Preppy 02 Blue-black
Thing writes better than £200-ish Lamys, Pelikans, Sailors and Pilots - I sold and gave away all mine. Am very tempted by the latest #3776 limited edition and Platinum's new Classic ink...

Fuck - forgot file.

Hngh.

Schizoid's choice

Black bic pen
Yall gay af baka

not him but why do you use a fountain pen?

This with a Space Pen refill.

brother

Bic black pen

The paper matters more than the pen, 90 gsm only

>>/g/
I've always wanted to try a stylograph.
I'd like one with paint that did not scratch off the barrel.

I have this pen, the zebra ink writes better than space pen ink.

That's literally how the 5mm ballpoint pen tip was invented.

you ever read something and just stare off into the distance?

i wish you never you'd me

Whatever I pick up first. Might be red fine-point Sharpie, might be .5mm mechanical pencil, might be anything from a .1mm-.8mm black art liner, might be one of those ball-point pens with 4 colors in one, might be a .5mm navy blue archival pigment pen intended for long-lasting signatures, might be a black permanent marker.

I've just got a handful of pens to my immediate right.

Having used human blood to paint before, this is incredibly impractical in real life and blood oxidises stupidly fast so within 24hrs it's this muddy brown colour that is not particularly aesthetically pleasing. Works a bit like watercolour paint, and you may have to apply the same line several times because at first it will appear too faint.

unibal Signo 207. it doesn't smear. imma lefty. that's good. i get'em for free at work. that's good. it has magic voo-doo ink that's supposed to be fraud proof or something (that's why the company gets these)

I am currently using the Lamy Al-Star. The only problem that I'm having with it so far is that it skips at some angle when writing which is kinda annoying, but I can replace the nib. Overall I think the design is good, especially the triangle grip.

Dip pen with Noodler's walnut ink. Everything else is for plebs

I like pencils. You never have to worry about the ink drying up. I always have spare lead on hand. I can erase.

Call me autistic but I fucking hate the way pencil sounds and feels when you write on a piece of paper on top of a bare wood table