How do we undo liberalism?

How do we undo liberalism?

you can't faggot, capital is in control now and it's only accelerating

By undoing individualism, which ironically is what liberalism is trying to do

the day of the rope.

You have to take control of or destroy the institutions most responsible for driving it, mainly the media and academia, and get rid of the people driving it, mainly jews.

How is liberalism trying to undo individualism? Or how is it promoting collectivism? Because it's certainly not doing that in the case of white people, who are demonized for acting in even an implicitly collective manner.

>white people are individualistic
>individualistic white people banding together is collectivism
>white people banding together at the expense of all others is collectivism
>international communism (driven by the jews in media and academia) isn't collectivism

?

>Because it's certainly not doing that in the case of white people, who are demonized for acting in even an implicitly collective manner.
get off of /pol/ and go outside, its not as bad as it seems

>goy don't think critically just be like a good dog and stare at trees

>he thinks swallowing ideology is critical thinking

We wait for it to undo itself

>he fell for the no ideology ideology

No, I am just very wary when it comes ideologies, particularly ones espoused using populist sophistry, like on /pol/

Using terms like populist sophistry is ironically pure populist sophistry
You're afraid of even jokingly identifying with /pol/ because you're a weak mind and easily manipulated. I embrace /pol/ because I can turn on them at any moment but for the time they're a useful platform for me

Why would we ever undo liberalism?

It has created the most powerful, wealthy and free societies on the planet.

>Using terms like populist sophistry is ironically pure populist sophistry
It clearly isn't, but why do you think it is?

>You're afraid of even jokingly identifying with /pol/ because you're a weak mind and easily manipulated.
Clearly wrong since identifying with /pol/ would be the best example of being a weak-minded, easily manipulated individual, but why do you think so?

>I embrace /pol/ because I can turn on them at any moment but for the time they're a useful platform for me
Wow user, you're so enlightened, I wish I could be half the machiavellian overman you are

Is that what you're being told in 10th grade social studies? Cute.

Enjoy your hermaphrodite half being friend. I'm afraid all I can say is you should start with the Greeks

Liberalism is the end state of history. You may not like it, but this is what peak human governance looks like.

>liberalism is the end of mankind
I agree user :^)

No, it's literally what any study on current liberal democracies would tell you.

>It has created the most powerful, wealthy and free societies on the planet.

At the cost of enormous suffering elsewhere.

>Americas income inequality mirrors 19th century Europe

Freedom

Bread Winner

Don't worry, the world is crumbling. Soon we can begin to rebuild.

Didn't he renounce this like 10 years later?

While I like liberalism, you are correct. The weirdest thing about the modern worlds is that the countries most considered liberal and free - those in North America and Western Europe - get tons of their manufacturing, clothing, electronics and food from de-facto slave labor in asia and the middle east. It's probably easy to be such a liberal society when you can force other people to create stuff for you in horrible conditions.

the last capitalist to hang will be the one who sold us the rope

500 years ago feudalism did that, you dirty little cum shit, communism will win