Im thankful for my mommy

>Im thankful for my mommy
>Im thankful for my daddy
>Im thankful for my friendos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y2LDgSECjdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, that's all I got from this crap.

>the things I was brought into the world to do? Or is this what I was created for? To huddle under the blankets and stay warm?'
>— But it's nicer in here ...

I just got how much he was trying to convince himself nothing mattered

especially his haters

Meditations is a pleb filter

Stop bullying Marcus you fags. I'm no moralist but being the mightiest man of his time - thinking like that, acting like that. Taking a literal slave for inspiration. Most of you would just snuff crusted cum from boipussy all day long if you were in that position. Marcus was a philosopher king in the true sense, and you are fags on a Cambodian rubber trading board.

>when cynical people trying to judge marky mark

D-don't you know that nothing matters, Morty?? *burps*

This.

these are the things that i'm thankful for
youtube.com/watch?v=y2LDgSECjdU

That's a good philosophy desu

marky boy STILL fucking over cynics

>Begin each day by telling yourself: Today I shall be meeting with interference, ingratitude, insolence, disloyalty, ill-will, and selfishness – all of them due to the offenders’ ignorance of what is good or evil. But for my part I have long perceived the nature of good and its nobility, the nature of evil and its meanness, and also the nature of the culprit himself, who is my brother (not in the physical sense, but as a fellow creature similarly endowed with reason and a share of the divine); therefore none of those things can injure me, for nobody can implicate me in what is degrading. Neither can I be angry with my brother or fall foul of him; for he and I were born to work together, like a man’s two hands, feet or eyelids, or the upper and lower rows of his teeth. To obstruct each other is against Nature’s law – and what is irritation or aversion but a form of obstruction.

desu senpai, this is really solid advice, both for dealing with people in your career (for those of you that have one), and for dealing with Veeky Forums anons, and everyone else in between.

I think Marcus Aurelius is a pretty cool guy. Eh gives good introspection and doesn't afraid of anything.

It's literally the Rick and Morty of philosophy.

>haha i'm so le le smart i read meditations first book
>what?? you think there are more insightful books? YOU UNCULTERED SWINE. I'M LE SUPERIOR TO YOU

this is all incorrect, completely incoherent. damn user get it together. like if you're shitposting at least make it cogent shitposting.

meditations is literally just a stolen diary, it was never meant to be published as a book
go back to watching chinese cartoons and playing video gays

Someone obviously didn't make it past the first chapter

hes still crying

He was clearly a great teacher.

I feel sorry for you

Who do Americans only read Memeditations and all the other stoics? Is it because they are meme-regurgitating morons or because they are meme-regurgitating morons?

*And ignore

too busy making money and conquering countries

>t. bitter cunt insecure about their inability to feel gratitude for the good in their life

Acknowledging good is the first step in pursuing it.

To think people were doing Tony Robbins mantras millennia ago.

Because Americans, despite all the freedom and democracy talk, love authority and monarchy. That would explain the obsession with celebrity culture.

last time I checked we liked killing monarchs like sadam hussein

norm is reddit: the comedian

>monarchs like sadam hussein

He took the title of ملك which is basically a monarch in the west

my australian uncle gifted me this book when i was twelve, maybe thirteen. i never read it.

he's smart and like six three, taller than me, but unmuscled and a massive pussy.

that's real cool user..

You literally had this guy on your payroll called "The Shah." Then his towelhead citizens revolted and you never got that client state back.

But is he successful?