What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tx714AGs-sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Read Stripping the Gurus if you want to know.

Just judging from how he acts in On the Road, dude had some weird shit going on constantly

he lived in an era in which boy love was frowned upon and it caused him great mental anguish.
also, he was a spook.

What the fuck is your problem?

He was a gay like and a mediocre writer

*gay kike
Fucking Jews in charge of autocorrect

and more influential than you will ever be ;)

We'll see about that

He was just a normal dude until he saw the best minds of his generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix.

include me in the screencap

Wow, gays Jews nominate other gay Jews as "most influential people evar", what a surprise, seeing as nobody would *ever* suspect gay Jews of engaging in crass, civilization-destroying tribalist shenanigans!

Veeky Forums is for the jewish and their high-ranking cohorts. Please make haste for your under-educated, gentile boards.

lol

Not anymore Schlomo, me and my /pol/ brothers have invaded and we're not going anywhere quick

oh fugg

being a pedo
youtube.com/watch?v=tx714AGs-sk

Crazy mother

>they made their Bar Mitzvah so they're men and it isn't pedophilia

Fucking Jews man

I'd like someone to ask Iain Sinclair about all this as he was chums with Ginsberg.

So is Howl good?

Fucking illiterate trashcans in my literature board.

>my literature board.

Not anymore Jewboy. This is a /pol/ board now

Pedo scum.

I teach Howl in my AP lit class. It still shocks students to this today and it causes a lot of argument on what poetry should look like

John Hollander studied under him so Ginsberg had to know something. What it was escapes me when I read his poems.

what's that handsign ?

the shocker with a thumbring for the childcock.

Suicide yourself. Hope you're not white.

I am, and why?

>This is a /pol/ board now
You wish, having a resident jew-hating robot doesn't turn Veeky Forums into /pol/

Because you're (I assume, willingly) teaching the work of a jewish pedophile who had an extremely negative effect on your culture, who has been pushed through our academic system for that reason alone and not because of the merit of his work, which is terrible.

I teach a general section on mid-century us poetry - diane di prima, frank o' hara, and robert lowell are in there too

If you're going to make yourself loudly known in every thread, you should introduce yourself properly. What's your name? Where are you from? What's your favorite food? Favorite color? Hobbies? Where do you see yourself in twenty years?

Literally sat down about ten minutes ago and have only posted in two threads since. Who are you, you paranoid weirdo?