What are you reading today, Veeky Forums?

What are you reading today, Veeky Forums?

Pic related.

Phil (((Schwarzmann))).
You know it's a meme because Schwarzmann is literally german for "black man" in google translate.

Nice, a /pol/ bait thread, we certainly don't have enough of those. Good work OP.

I'm really hoping this is just Europe's rebellious "FUCK YOU DAD" phase and they realize how stupid their utopian "post-racial, post cultural, post religious" world view is after they actually go outside and experience other cultures beyond what they see on tv or in the tourist areas of 3rd world countries
>Why can't we all just get along like in that John Lennon song?
Because you're not making a real attempt at getting along , you just want everything to be your faux cosmopolitan and bourgie community based on secularism, consumerism, and egalitarianism.

I'm literally reading for marriage advice. What is "pol" about that book you fucking idiot?

>Because you're not making a real attempt at getting along , you just want everything to be your faux cosmopolitan and bourgie community based on secularism, consumerism, and egalitarianism.
kekekek all those big boy words you don't use correctly

Pretty weird so far. Nice characters, cool world, confusing plot. but idk about the writing. also lol at this page.

How can whitey even compete?

He literally says in the book you need to be white

But... how do I finish a married girl??

Yes, but not in a positive sense now does he? Technically they don't need (or want) to marry her either, just a good pump and dump then he visits his next baby mama

First of all, I used all of those correctly, second of all if you think any of those are hard words you might need to repeat middle school

This

kek

That's how to fit in though, not marry a Finnish women. What does he actually say about marrying a Finnish woman when you are not a Finn?

That's not a positive passage. He's literally trying to portray all Finns as racist and evil. You're so brainwashed by propaganda that you're not seeing it.

He also said this

He's literally saying to move there for women and puts in an ironic jab about crime to make it seem less sleazy.

>Not being able to understand a sardonic tone
He even uses italics ffs

>Move there for the women
>Makes fun of Finland's homogenous and safe environment,
>says "whiteness" with obvious disdain
How did this come across as him being racist or xenophobic to you?

Currently reading Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman, which has proven to be both fascinating in its material and enjoyable in its writing. I'm only a quarter through it, but I'd already be willing to claim that it's the best non-fiction I've read in years.

So Shawrzenegger means Black Negro?

he said on the old (NBC) Letterman show that it means "The black plowman." It's Schwarzen/egger not Schwarze/negger

Oh hey, I'm reading this too and am also a quarter of the way through, although I read it on the walk to work so it's slow progress. Good stuff though.

Currently reading pic related, not very far in but it's good so far, but worried it might be too serious a book to read after War and Peace, can't give up now I've started though.

Otherwise I'm reading The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, I'm a history pleb so it's all great to me but I don't buy the reading of Hegel or the sense of fatalism about Hitler's rise, still enjoyable otherwise though.

>tfw no Finnish gf to go to sauna with

awwww my sweet pupper it's gonna be alright my baby boy!

It is like watching a continent busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre.

It's great being Polish and just biding our time. We and the other Slav ( Magyar too ) nations will inherit the ruins and rebuild a stronger, whiter Europe from the ashes of multikulti.

>slavs
>white

>Tfw no nationalistic and proud national folk who understand themselves and what makes them different from other people

Wow, really makes you think...

Because he will plow your wife with his big black dick.

Who else on Veeky Forums is a /Powellite/ ?

>American culturelets are this obsessed with Europe
>They cannot focus their attention inward even as their country crumbles apart
>You will live to see the US devour itself through political infighting

Imagine thinking this

Really comfy novel about a kid growing up in Australia during the Second World War. Would recommend to anyone that likes comfiness and modernist novels.

Fuck culteral marxism

You know that you pretty much described the US as well?