Hello, this is Stefan Molyneux, welcome to frito main radio, hope you're doing well

Hello, this is Stefan Molyneux, welcome to frito main radio, hope you're doing well.

Tonight we have with us on the show, user who has some thoughts and criticisms of my philosophical masterwork UPB. How are you doing today, user? Care to step me through your thought process?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w
youtube.com/watch?v=9AOXvdweTu4
youtu.be/33FH1Jl62cY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did Molyneux ever address the JQ?

The what?

>>>/reddit/

you don't know the distinction between a sound and a valid argument and yet you decided to write a book on logic.

Not an argument

I'll have you know I've been studying philosophy for my entire adult life. You think you know more than me? I was a gold prospector.

Cut him off, Mike.

CUT HIM OFF

I've only saw a few shows of him and he's incredibly unfair. Cuts his guests off yet gets mad when they do it, ignores when they make a point he can't answer, abuses his control of the medium by going into unrelated topics and humiliating the guests for their nervousness

Video and exact nanosecond when he says this?

He is a real moron

can we get a /yootoober/ board.... or even a general.

/cults/general featuring peterson and molly

Molyneux nuffin

None of this is true lol

Basically, I think you're an idiotic jackass, Stefan. It really astounds me that you have a viewership of such simple people that you can easily manipulate by tossing some words around and some """credentials""".

I really hope that anyone watching this would understand that you're just a brainlet trying to gain something beneficial out of all your wasted years doing nothing good.

Now before you say that none of this is an argument, you'd be correct. I didn't really come on this show to discuss anything in a productive manner, and from other times you brought people on here as the opposition to you, neither did you. So, in order to just directly insult you for some time, I decided to offer coming on this show under false pretenses just like you invited me here under false pretenses. So, thank you for that, you balding hack.

He is teaching Millenials of the evils of culteral marxism and for that I am greatful

Hahaha

where do you think this meme came from? youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w

$1

WE CAN'T HAVE A CONVERSATION IF YOU KEEP INTERRUPTING ME

god damn, watching this now and i am pissed. how do you get on this guys show? or if you get the better of him does he dox you and send his mad cult after you and start personally attacking you on his blog?

I admire what you do and have learned a few things. However,

>marriage is a bad deal for men currently
>reproduction is a raw deal for the planet (human supremacy, overpopulation)
children (trying to survive in a collapsed ecosystem)

>the notion that in the absence of government corporations wouldn't pollute. Even with government we are headed to human extinction from habitat loss, with no real signs of a change of direction.

>The overwhelming majority believe in some sort of higher consciousness, so I feel you are faking atheism and other things in order to present a more consistent philosophical narrative that you, yourself, most likely don't subscribe to.

How can you have oodles of collapse videos and still tell people to reproduce? If humans share a common origin through divine creation or evolution, why must every single line continue? They wont.

inb4 not an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=9AOXvdweTu4

What a son of a bitch

NOT

he cuts you off and spends 5 minutes talking shit about you with his assistant afterwards

Keep drinking your Fool-Aid, Mike.

Either you are constantly telling the same one liners over and over and over again, or you actually believe that all topics can be effectively reduced to a hypothetical, unflasifiable anthropological story about one particular ethnic group.

Either way, you are literally the one who is reddit-tier. Either way, you are like a baby.

Thanks for dropping in Norman.

Fuck you. I heard his voice. FUCK YOU. ;__;

No because he is Jewish and now lies about his ethnicity claiming he's white.

I am a jewish, which question you have?

Molymeme is Jewish?

Not him but do you eat bagels?

>Jewish
He's a roux de poux.

>its a /pol/ uses the phrase jewish question not even knowing what it means episode

youtu.be/33FH1Jl62cY