Only for Romantics

She gave me a cryptic note yesterday and forty eight hours to solve it. She is doing a PhD in English and I have a manual job. There has been nothing physical between us so far, only literary talk. If I solve this riddle, she'll take me out for dinner. We are both about the same age but she is miles away from me, intellectually. You understand how important this is, lit...

I need your help. The deadline to unscramble this poem is 1PM Saturday the 30th of Sept EST. And these are the rules:

No Googling whatsoever.
I can ask her for two clues (initially three, but I've already used one).

What I know so far:
It is a sonnet, with both meter and rhyme.
It was originally written in English.

I suspect:
Every line might correspond to a scrambled verse, since there are fourteen of them, though I cannot be sure.

(If someone posts the title of the poem, ignore it. Let's try to solve this lyrically and line by line.)

Other urls found in this thread:

airospace.bandcamp.com/track/interlude
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's the text. What did she mean, in her composition is another story.

you need to shut the fuck up

Are you for real?

Back to your Peterson thread

Looks like an alternating rhyme scheme
>Line 1: truth
>Line 3: youth
Etc

Yes. I couldn't care more.

OP you made me think of this
airospace.bandcamp.com/track/interlude

This chick sounds like she thinks she's in a movie or something. She's not worth it bro

Kek? Goggle it then pretend you didn't.

>PhD in English

Just nut on it and give it back, it'll let her know exactly what you're tryna do

Isn't this Shakespeare's Hamlet? The whole thing on one page?

Her handwriting is really fukkin gay

Sonnet 138.

tfw OP finds the real deal lit gf but she's too much

damn this is pathetic
both her little game and you for taking it serious

Dude this bitch sounds delusional.
If you’re not baiting, was it folded like that when she gave it to you?

When my love swears that she is made of truth

It really is, I would be much more inclined to actually help if someone took the time to type out what she had to say so I didn't have to squint at her squiggles.

Where do you even meet people like that.

i think it's a mans handwriting

chekker'd
also is that an old yellow school chair?
love the handwroter, reminds me of basic girl mature ink. aka the ij's have left their heart behind but not far.

on the sherlok shapie chisel tip, tho, uh it seems like maybe the words or lines are deliberately scrambled. or over easy.

i can't break the yolk, yet. if this is canned hash i'm not having it. nor is randy quaid or kelsey grammarian. kayo.

this should be played at high volume, preferably in a residential area

idk about what text she is deriving it from, but if it really is written by some chick is sounds like she is saying that, you don't know her, how can you like her, also that you or people in general flatter each other with lies, her true self is being suppressed, where am i going with life, are my habits shit (maybe referring to her lit nerd life). gl friend.

so gay

Take this line to look how she scrambled the first and follow the pattern for all of the others I guess. Or just tell her to quit her shit.

that she might think me some untutored youth,
unlearned in the world's false subtleties,

though I do believe her, I know she lies

it's Shakespeare 138 you fucking uncultured illiterate faggots

We know.

Idk OP

Just write something like "No clue, wanna talk about it over coffee?"

That's a sure fire way to get you laid