If Jewish writers are so obviously superior to white writers (as pic related suggests) why aren't there tons of famous...

If Jewish writers are so obviously superior to white writers (as pic related suggests) why aren't there tons of famous Israeli Jewish writers?

If white people are superior to everyone else (as /pol/ suggests) why do they spend all their time shitposting on an anime imageboard?

Globalists are obviously superior to everyone else. Israeli Jewish writers are still stuck in their national bubble.

This place is much more disproportionately jew-heavy to keep sheep like you in line.

There are more Jews living outside Israel.

>it's okay that I am a loser compared to the jooce, muh country did something with the help of the jooce

>listing great accomplishments by people in my proxmity makes me as great as them because I share incidental details in their apperance

Whatever helps you feel like you're changing the world by "redpilling" Grimes fans, breh

Lol, look at these buttmad heebs. Scram, rats.

"N-no, mom, they kids in school aren't laughing at me, they are just maaaad."

Jews aren't funny so stop trying to be and exit the thread as ordered.

This is so autist

Who implied that you being a loser and blaming others for it is funny in any way?

autism (initially known as a(uto-erot)ism in psychoanalytic circles) was popularised as a diagnosis and further institutionalised by the Jew Simon Baron-Cohen

This has no affect on me because I'm a successful and happy person. Leave now, jew, you're unwelcome here.

Okay, you made me giggle with that one.

Jews are white.

>as pic related suggests
pic related is just the result of jewish tribal behavior, blatant nepotism and war on white men

This is true. Jews don't have a meritocratic bone in their body and are purely power-mad heathens from the desert. This is why they're so dangerous and why everywhere they go the people eventually end up having to remove them.

Funny how most of these /pol/ charts about jews are about how successful & intelligent they are. Not very surprising for a group of resentful narcissists

What the picture exhibits is how jews turn institutions into ethnic rackets. Nepotism is not a feature of success or intelligence.

people who have experienced being the Other have more to write about and a better sense of empathy, it's the same with queer writers.

Very stupid opinion.

Threads talking about jews are noticeably lacking in a lot of the venomous responses typically dished out by jews today. I wonder if this is because of yom kippur.

Nope

Because Israelis are hard right-wingers and right-wingers can't write to save their life.

lmao

This.

From what I've seen of Israeli writers they don't try to target the global market and write stuff that only other Israeli would give a shit about.

Stupid argument. Russian writers didn't target a global audience, nor did Knausgaard in Norway. Yet their novels are translated and read globally due to their talent.

If Jews are some kind of genetically superior genius subspecies, why isn't there a huge demand to read Israeli novels?

Could it be because their so-called talent is only celebrated in white countries because they use nepotism and cronyism to push writers of their own kind to make even more shekels and to promote their own ideology even more?

One must assume you are unfamiliar with how self-obsessed and insulated the jewish mind is. They view non-jews as subhuman slaves.

Read more books, and browse less /pol/, lad. You are starting to sound like a stormfaggot

Not an argument, Berenstein.

Why are threads like these allowed to live but quality meme threads get deleted

please always sage and report /pol/ bait and frog threads

I still haven't figured out what you guys mean by "jew". What is it, an ethnic group, a religious group or some sort of nationality?

Janny is shit and these autists will keep spamming them

Its an idea made manifest. Read the Bible
Jews are the simalcrum of mans indifference to man. Tribes indifference to tribe. The individual in its palest most isolated and separate form. Wherein no love or charity can reside.
The Jews are at once its representation and its accomplishment and they're completely self aware and embracing of that status.

If there is ever to be peace and love in this world the Jew must be dissolved

It's an ethno-religious group who happily "pass" as white as long it allows them benefits (access to white girls, corporate ladder-climbing) and also a proxy by which they can act as degenerate as they like with "I'm Jewish!!!" being their escape plan if their scheming gets pointed out, or if white people become hated enough that they can claim to actually be persecuted minorities themselves. A foul people. Traitorous hook-nosed tribalists who hoard money by degenerate means and then claim persecution when their kind host country tells them to clean up their act.

Okay, but on what ground do you identify someone as a jew?

Their noses usually

Jews are an extremely inbred semitic ethnic group from the middle east. Genetically they're about half European but much of their behavior resembles that of arabs, who they are closely related to, such as a strong authoritarian personality and a myopic lack of self-awareness regarding their own behavior. The jewish religion is based on very unhealthy concepts like genocide and a deep fear and hatred towards non-jews, which also informs their culture and behavior. The most unique and fascinating aspect of jewish behavior is their penchant to hide their most dastardly behavior through crypsis, or mimicking those they live among, and this leads to most either misunderstanding them or flat out being unable to perceive that they are any different than themselves.