Tfw Derrida is the father you must rescue from the chaotic combined forces of literary theory and SJWism on one side...

>tfw Derrida is the father you must rescue from the chaotic combined forces of literary theory and SJWism on one side and beta kekistanis and /pol/ on the other

culteral marxist trash

Don't speak of things you have never read.

Your the cult m8

derrida is undermined white values, take the red pill

You people couldn't agree on a coherent definition of "white values" if your lives depended on it.

French philosophers are cancer, they say literally nothing of value. Like literally, their whole slick is trying to dismantal western philosophy.

>the absolute state of the alt right

I used to be a generic woke marxist before I read Deleuze and Guattari. A Thousand Plateaus made me go far right.

Values are inherent aspects of a people and culture and have only become distorted for some contemporarily due to jewish influence in our societies.

Derrida was not French.

White values are distorted jewish values m8

They have become such in a way, I would agree. Our culture has been judaized and the white liberal is more or less mimicking what jews tell them through mediums like TV and NPR.

'progressive' values have ascended to hegemonic state ideology status. If you pay close attention, it's merely the survival of christian forms at the expense of discredited christian content. The edgelord is a Nietzschean insurgent the only true enemy of a nominally 'permissive' society that is actually structured around total regulation.

comprehensive list-
>collective inferiority complex
>love of BBC
>emancipation of women for some reason

>yfw you try to deconstruct the western canon by writing purposefully incoherently to make a point but nobody agrees on what you are really getting at besides trying to deconstruct the western canon
Mission..... accomplished?

Who?

>purposefully incoherently to make a point
You just have poor reading comprehension. Or maybe you're simply lazy.

he is african not french, you retard

jewish

jewish is not a country

can you point out where jewish is on a map?

Not really. Anyone who claims t o understand him is lying.

Can you read? He's not an African philosopher nor a French philosopher, he's a jewish philosopher.

jewish is not a place where people can be born

Who the fuck said it was? You ain't reading properly, Schnozblatt.

JEEEEEEEEEW oy vey a JEW oy gevalt these goyim I tell ya JEW Jew JEW Jew JEW bagels JEEEEEEEEEW big nosed money loving JEW elite JEEEEEW white genocide JEW feh what would I want with these goyim JEEEEEEEEEW verklempt JEW Jew JEW Jew JEW nagging mother JEEEEEEEEW nice Jewish boy JEW Jew JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW by god I'll brain that bloody Jewman JEW I'll crucify him I will JEEEEEEEEEEEEEW Kek a kike! Kek a kike! Kek a kike! JEEEEEEEEEEEEEW /pol/pol/pol/pol/pol/pol/ JewJewJewJewJewJew rabbi JEW big nose (for you) JEEEEEEEEEEEW jerry Seinfeld JEEEEEW Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew oy vey It's another Shoah JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There are levels of understanding. At certain level you will see that his writing is extremely precise, a lot more than most other thinkers. If anything it's too self-aware. But it's far from incoherent.

>emancipation of women for some reason
You... you do realize that hating women is just a meme, right?

Been an English grad student for a while. This is the truth. Even tenured profs who focus on theory can't agree on basic tenets of what this guy is supposed to be saying in any given text.

Chomsky is right about this guy.

>muh /pol/ boogeyman
>>>/reddit/

>I have always mistrusted the cult of the identitarian, as well as that of the communitarian discourse often associated with it. I am always seeking to recall the more and more necessary dissociation between the political and the territorial. So I share your anxiety concerning the communitarian logic, the identitarian compulsion, and like you I resist this movement that tends toward a narcissism of minorities that is developing everywhere — including within feminist movements.

D&G aren't rightists though ...

mistrusting is not an argument

what's your point?

No, no, no ... but *I* understand him. Don't you see?

>Chomsky is right about this guy.
Chomsky is almost as bad and arguably even worse, and both are of course jews.

that's because they start from a forced left wing point of view, not because of anything they actually wrote

>muh reddit boogeyman
>>>/noose/

>English
there's your problem.
Derrida is a philosopher.

>slick
Holy fucking shit, dude

that derrida disliking something is not important

Are you Landian?

>HHAHA I CANNOT BELIEVE HE MISPELLED THAT WORD wtf

derrida was jewish-algerian.

Imagine being so butthurt about the failure of communism, specially the fact that the entire intelligentsia is starting to look dumb by comparison with petty bourgeois and peasants because they were right about communism and you weren't. Imagine being so butthurt about this whole situation that in order to not talking about it ever you decide to write that reality doesn't exist.

That's how post-modernism came into being. If nothing is really real, then dumb anti-communists weren't right and the flower of the French intelligentsia completely wrong. If everything are just localized metanarratives, then in one of them communism still works.

Unless you're Nick Land, what from that book could possibly make you go far right? I know it's probably a shitty meme, but I'm curious.

>you decide to write that reality doesn't exist
it doesn't. There's nothing outside the text, pleb

Except revolutionary emancipation, which is universally desirable, right?

Imagine being so illiterate that you interpretation of French philosophy is based on American conservatives reacting to American humanities failing to read any of the actual works.
Just take a fucking book from any of these writers and read it for yourself.

No.

'left wing' values have been incorporated into the state apparatus, modern 'leftists' are crypto protestant police units, nothing but auxiliaries to the postfordian liberal psychiatric managerial state and its academic structures of subject-production. Leftists don't go far enough, they are middle class kiddies terrified of what actual revolution entails.

I think what you mean is liberals.

Please don't post here again, that was one of the most obfuscated, indulgent and deluded things I've ever had the displeasure of reading.

liberalism isn't leftist

If by "left-wing" we mean the contemporary "left" then at best that would turn you towards the conclusion that politics in the classic sense is dead. So I don't see how you can reach far right when they have very similar characteristics although even more comically exaggerated.

leftism died a long time ago in western universities, the symbols still are around but there's no substance behind it

I wish.

the modern far left is wholly composed of neurotic they/them furries, though. aspiring managers. I am a becoming wolf singularity, an unstoppable volley of immanent shitposting, tearing flesh from the bone. Awoooo! Avenge McVeigh. Avenge the martyrs of Waco and Ruby Ridge. Uphold Jim Jones thought, drink the Kool Aid bottoms up. Death to the Pigs.Death to the Pigs. War to the death against ZOG. Helter Skelter.

No, leftism died with post-industrial society and entrepreneurial "liberation" of workers in the 70s and 80s. Add to that the rise of consumer society and mass media a decade earlier. Remember what happened in May 68?
Some leftists at the time were wise enough to see what was happening and predicted the death of political struggle. Anyone today who still thinks organized resistance is possible is simply larping.

t. burger

>Anyone today who still thinks organized resistance is possible is simply larping.
the problem is that they don't even have a cohesive theory of what the fuck they are resisting in the first place

Fulminating nihilism is the fulfilment of America's world historical telos. American individualism was born out of the fires of the Great Awakening, the individual soul utterly powerless before the wrath of God, the protestant-capitalist ethic driven to the point of paradox and self abolition. No wonder campus SJWs and HP Lovecraft both hail from New England. The bourgeois individual has been reduced to a nullity and an empty pretence. I embrace the incomprehensible exteriority, the fulminating wrath of 'God' Jonathan Edwards talked about.

>There is no want of power in God to cast wicked men into hell at any moment. Men’s hands cannot be strong when God rises up. The strongest have no power to resist him, nor can any deliver out of his hands.—He is not only able to cast wicked men into hell, but he can most easily do it. Sometimes an earthly prince meets with a great deal of difficulty to subdue a rebel, who has found means to fortify himself, and has made himself strong by the numbers of his followers. But it is not so with God. There is no fortress that is any defense from the power of God. Though hand join in hand, and vast multitudes of God’s enemies combine and associate themselves, they are easily broken in pieces. They are as great heaps of light chaff before the whirlwind; or large quantities of dry stubble before devouring flames. We find it easy to tread on and crush a worm that we see crawling on the earth; so it is easy for us to cut or singe a slender thread that any thing hangs by: thus easy is it for God, when he pleases, to cast his enemies down to hell. What are we, that we should think to stand before him, at whose rebuke the earth trembles, and before whom the rocks are thrown down?

he had black feet and never apologised

Then shouldn't that mean you should have gone full troskyiste?

Only intelligent post in this thread

nick, what the fuck are you doing here? shouldn't you be shitposting on twitter?

The great Awakening in reverse, the dissolution of obsolescent protestant individualism back into base materiality, that's what I want to do, or rather, that is the process I want to accelerate, because it's pretty much a fait accompli by this point. You just have to open the door, step out, and realise there was never an inside to begin with. Look upon the edifice of communicative capitalism from the outside and realise your 'politics' were nothing but a pattern of reactions conditioned by Pavlovian stimuli. Identity politics and marketing (increasingly indistinguishable) are attempts to contain immanence into distinct manufactured 'selves', I refuse any and all attempts at containment. This is the true utopian/dystopian promise of internet culture, a promise which you might have surely glimpsed occasionally through the years.

>So I don't see how you can reach far right when they have very similar characteristics although even more comically exaggerated.

It's the only thing that's still unacceptable, fascist posturing hints to a possible line of attack a potential glitch in the system.

I've never once seen Derrida mentioned on /pol/

The fact that it's officially "unacceptable" doesn't mean that it's radical, or even better, relevant. It's actually mainstream, it never went away. It operates in the background or with more appealing presentation. In this sense people who call the PC hysteria "fascist" are totally right.

Besides, your representatives are only used as a scarecrow by the media to keep the masses supporting the status quo (e.g. Le Pen "the fascist" vs. Macron "the progressive"). Not that the masses really buy into it, for them it's all just theater, a bunch of clowns wrestling with each other, so which side are you rooting for? It's like soccer matches. And the masses are right, unlike all these public intellectuals talking about "post-factual society".

I find "far-right" funny today, I really do appreciate them as a kind of joke that makes fun of the system. I wished for Brexit and Trump to happen for this reason. But they are only the content of the joke, the joker is the system itself making fun of itself.

Consider the spread of "far-right fake news" on Facebook for example, it's social media laughing at its own attempt to "connect all people on earth" (a global hegemony with all people wonderfully pacified and integrated!), with the result that some "unacceptable" ideology is spreading even more efficiently, like a virus - leaving the social media promoters like Zuckerbeg totally embarrassed.

Really, the only resistance today is the system's own sense of irony. It's something that nobody consciously or intentionally tries to bring about, it's an irony internal to its way functioning. Whereas people themselves are just characters in its jokes.

I can't read this purposeful obfuscation!

American leftists you mean. If I call it McLeftism I can become a relevant critical commenter

classic parody-style schizo

A very postmodern critique.

A very POSTMODERN comment, my good MAN.. Or .., dare I say, a HEAPING pile of NOTHING!

POSTMODERNISTS are FALSE PROPHETS of a FALSE PROPHECY called POSTMODERNISM!

We CAN'T even define MODERNISM up to this DAY and AGE, you MONGRELS! AND by WE I mean the WHOLE FUCKING western ACADEMIA!

YOU'RE ALL GRASPING AT FALSE STRAWS IN A FALSE PLACE WHERE STRAWS ARE NOT ONLY NOT MADE BUT NOT MADE FALSELY!

wake up

The notion of "postmodern philosophy" pisses me off too but get used to it m8. It's like "cultural marxism", you can explain a hundred times why it's bullshit and they will keep talking about it like it's a real thing. Burgers becoming interested in yuropoor philosophers was obviously a fatal mistake, same goes for burger politics.

>they ain't no true scotsman
>>>/leftypol/

>muh /leftypol/ boogeyman

Go back to infinity chan pedo

>distinctions are a jewish trick

liberals are well adapted coastal elite types and banker jews who secretely know all the PC stuff is bullshit, while leftists are true believers screeching blue haired trannies and junkie squatters with Che t shirts who flagellate themselves over their white privilege.

Again, you're apparently an American, but the rest of the world is not - despite your country trying hard to make it so. Why can't you Americans understand that?

Did he live in the countryside? I picture him having a pretty cool ranch

Is this a really subtle and obscure pun?

It's a reference to a meme, unless user's post has more layers than I realize.

It's called categorization, postmodernity is definitely a category that is used to encompass certain philosophers. Their ideas were not the same, but really are any 2 philosopher's ideas the same?

this desu
being "pissed off" with the notion of pomo philo is as retarded as getting triggered by the notion of pre-socratic philosophy or ancient philosophy. i mean, heraclitus and anaximander didn't agree on a single thing!

"Postmodernity" is only a meme Lyotard started but burgers took it way too seriously and applied it to all French philosophers at the time literally for the purpose of organizing their university programs. No European philosophy program talks about "postmodernism", seriously.
I don't care enough though to engage in some long debate, I'm content with the fact that I can appreciate some European thinker for what he truly is without being blinded by American education system.

/pol/ boogieman is the frankfurt school, not sure why, there are barely any critical theorists around having any influence in the world and the ones that there are limit themselves to writing irrelevant articles supporting whatever is the mainstream (american) liberal cause of the week without adding anything of their own

>dismantal

>American leftists you mean
the rest of the left in western countries just follows the american one and falls in line a few months later. as good culturally colonized cucks that they are

it's really funny when you see leftists in some countries that never had any kind of racial dynamics similar to america's be forced to invent new magical ways to make sense of american racial hegemonical theories and force them into situations that never worked like that

>/pol/ boogieman is the frankfurt school
Not really, it's just an important node in understanding the JQ which is in no way limited to /pol/ these days.

You've never seen a Peterson thread on /pol/?

>which is in no way limited to /pol/ these days.
you seem to underestimate how far /pol/'s shitposting tentacles can reach, and overestimate how much normal people care about their shitposting

That sounds like a contradiction. JQ's eternal anyway, bud. It ain't nothing new.

what's jesus qristus to do with this?

mfw

ur mom

David Duchovny needs some more plastic surgery.