How do I talk to girls?

How do I talk to girls?

Recoomend me books that can teach me.

I believe in the power of books.

The fact you even ask this question means you're overthinking it.

How to Make Friends and Influence People.

It's not the way you talk but it's the way you look, your social status, how you know the person (if they are a stranger they will not want to talk to you, you can only introduce yourself through networking) etc.

No I'm already friendzoned
Well not really. I just get ghosted..

That book just gives you a basic understanding of conversations. It's very relevant to what you're asking.

Cultivate a personality and self-groom, then girls will want to talk

What to say after you've said hello.

And pretty much every other book by Berne until you've got the message and are brave enough to apply it in your life.

Should I just become a girl?

>How do I talk to girls?
You don't, you let them talk. If you have to think about what to say you're probably trying way too hard.

No joke: read The Game and then throw it in the trash. Then practice small-talk with strangers. Most will ignore you but some will respond. If you get laughed at, you get laughed at. Rejection steels you up inside. Keep going.

Can you show me your FB, IG, or message inboxes?

Are you honestly dismissing all of transactional analysis as some kind of feminine movement? That's not accurate at all, and the system is very useful for anyone who cares to look into it and apply it in the moment.

>think they are hot
>zoom in
>weird misshapen faces

>sharing personal information on Veeky Forums

I'm just repeating what someone told me to do ;_____;

just be yourself

what do you look like?

>how do I talk to girls?
>read this book

sage

like not getting doxxed because I wanted validation from an anonymous poster on a tamil silk-screen telegram flowchart

Ars Amatoria by Ovid. always, always, start with the classics.

start with the greeks kiddo

>bhagavat gita
start with the hindus, childe.

Imagine their dead bodies, decomposed to the skeleton. Not so charming now are you?

start with the post-post-moderns, brainlet

Huh

How to Flirt by Marty Westerman

It's out of print and super cheap. It's NOT a pick up artists book at all.

I use to be pretty balls deep in the PUA community when I was a teen. I read a book on it but all of that pretty much goes out of the window when you're interacting and talking with a pretty girl. Best way to talk to girls is just to start talking. Ask for the time or just say anything. You'd be surprised how many people are open to just conversing. It will become refined with time and practice.

>decomposed to the skeleton
t h i n s p o

In equal conditions, the ones you posted are not worth talking to.

why do you say this?

Well, you've talked, and now someone looking like that comes to your basement.

Mom is so proud she even makes some food for you and your guest.

>How to make friends
>The Game
>Book of Pook
And then go out and practive

Veeky Forums pls go (or stay we luv u bb)

k

will ex[lain

>donot delet

Irrungen Wirrungen.
The rest is status

If you're the husk of a man, why would anyone talk to you? Do something interesting and people will come.

What's your point? Are you assuming all other anons want to interact with girls just because you are trying to make your mummy proud? Some of us have cut the cord and want to live an enjoyable life.