Is the Overman a sociopath?

Is the Overman a sociopath?

>amoral with a belief in aristocratic hierarchy placing him at the very top
>will to power personified
>disregards the values of the herd; creates his own

Kind of, yeah.

No, he's autistic

>tfw Nietzsche wasn't actually buff and cool

Who would win in a fight between the Knight of Faith and the Ubermensch?

at least he wasn't a cu-

The Overman isn't pathologically based, no. But the mediocre will believe what they want to cope with their mediocrity.

Knight of Faith would win by virtue of the absurd.

lmao how is that supposed to be some unreachable ideal?
Go talk to some kangz 'slangin' rock on the street and you'll see that they all behave exactly like that.

The differentiated man who rode the victor. His einzige, anyway.

Who taught millennials the word 'sociopath' and why do they think everyone is one?

the terms sociopath and to a degree psychopath are meaningless labels to justify slave morality

for example recently I was ordered to undergo group counseling for anger management. Is it because I actually need to better manage my anger or because the court is afraid of what I might do?

Not my problem and I'm not gonna go. I just won't do it.

It's not a hard word, tbf. Maybe you're an illiterate faggot, gramps?

It will be your problem when you drive away the people that love you.

I'm a millennial and don't consider the word difficult, I just can't understand how or why the trend started where anyone who doesn't share your values can be identified as a sociopath.

It's like how millennials changed the meaning of the word 'literally' to mean the opposite.

There is no such thing as "millennials". Learn to think outside of in-groups and out-groups

Literally how HIGH do you have to be to understand this post?

>there is no such thing as a large cultural group who all got brought up on their cohort's garbage education and media

Finally you get it. Just because there is a word for it doesn't mean its factual

leave with your post-modernist garbage

I don't get it