Be me

>be me
>in a class about the history and historiography of literature in the 20th century
>decide I want me final project to be about pic related
>my professor (for the purposes of this story we'll call him Prof. Goldberg) comes up to me and asks me to choose a new topic

have any of you ever been forced to write about something you didn't want to or blocked from writing about something you did?

>asks
>forced

In other words if OP is not lying about the whole thing he is a coward.

You told your jew professor you wanted to do a project on this book? I commend you if so.

agreed. no sympathy for you, OP

I told him I want to look into the veracity of the claims that it's a forgery. Never hurts to have another set of eyes. I am NOT an anti semite .Merely a person interested in the TRUTH

he strongly implied he would put me on academic probation

>still wasn't forced
you're a fucking pansy. should have put your fucking soul into that shit and blew him out of the fucking water with your unrivaled passion. instead you bitched out amd came here for consolation when you met resistance while pursuing an obviously controversial deed.
no sympathy.

>be me
you should stop it

Lol. Well the truth is anti-semitic, bruh, read the book and you might learn something.

fucking student

in 2001, I told my grade 8 history teacher that I wanted to do a project on Mein Kampf. After that, I took lunch at his desk every day and he mentored me for the rest of the year lol

>hehe who cares about grades xD yolo

I'm pretty sure it's a forgery, man. If there were actual Elders of Zion and they were as dumb as the text makes them seem, there's no way they could have taken over world politics.
Not that this means you shouldn't be able to look into the matter, of course.

>should have put your fucking soul into that shit and blew him out of the fucking water with your unrivaled passion
it's homework, m8
not the end of the world

>implying he would have chosen such a controversial subject if he was worried about grades were he sincere in his desire to choose it
>hurhur i don't know what conviction is

Let me guess. You were not going to calmly and impersonally discuss the history of the manuscript. In the same way that one might discuss whether a contested dialogue of Plato is an authentic one or not.

You were going to go and preach about the world wide Jewish conspiracy? In other words you outed yourself as a poisened person seeking to spread your venom and the proffessor was kind enough to not fucking end your academic prospects right there and than. And no you are whining on the internet after he showed you mercy.

If I were your professor and I was in a bad mood I would have seen that you'd never get a degree in anything.

There's really no proof of it though. Jews of course say it is but its contents bear an awful close resemblance to our present reality. Jews are mass schemers who have devised ideologies that have controlled the west for centuries, from Christianity to communism, so it's best not to put anything beyond them. They are the most destructive force in our world.

>all this projection
You got a dog in this fight, user?

if i were in a good mood i would have seen that he'd never get a degree. how fucking stupid do you have to be to try and pull this shit

A nose it, I'd say.

why are you guys so against someone merely looking into the possibility that it's not a forgery.

it's almost like you're afraid of what he'll find out!

*in it.

It would be pretty easy. Schools takes racism pretty seriously. If you wanted to force a heavy punishment it wouldn't be hard. One thing you could do for instance is to let the student go ahead with it, than you can bring the essay itself up and get the book thrown on him. To add salt give the essay a 0 which fucks his grades.

If the professor in question was Jewish he was a nice guy for not doing that.

Of course I'm sure OP would immediately cry foul play at the idea at the idea; as if he were not being a colossal faggot.

Because OP already has the answer in mind before he has investigated a single bit of evidence. His ideas of 'investigating' is cherry-picking.

I specifically said i just wanted to look into the history of it again. I specifically said I am NOT an anti semite.

I don't get why I am a """"racist""" for wanting to look into the history of this one particular book.

Most people do when they choose a research topic. Why should it be any different regarding topics that deal with jews?

>have any of you ever read too many /pol/ shitposts and now think other boards need this crap too?

i couldn't give a fuck what he finds out, i think he's a faggot for trying to appear edgy in front of his professor. if some faggot came up to me and said they wanted to research mein kampf or 'on the jewish question' it would be an immediate red flag that they don't belong in academia. do that shit in your own time

your remedial high school teacher isn't a professor, user.

so academia should just be a leftist circle jerk and never even consider topics that snowflakes like you deem "EDGY"

sounds a bit fascist if you ask me. Why do you hate freedom of speech so much?

This is the ignorant attitude that has allowed the holocaust to become something people can't even talk honestly about and that has been enshrined in law in most of the west. These emotional gut reactions that disallow us from questioning the authority of jews is precisely what has allowed them to fake their way into controlling positions by stigmatizing others as "racist" and immoral if they even broach certain subjects. Jews are totalitarians but this type of behavior should not be viewed as acceptable by whites anymore.

Do you think you are fooling anyone in this thread about what your intentions are? We get 10 threads a day with people screaming about the Jewish conspiracy and this is the least subtitle I've seen.

that book supports judaism

how ironic, you accuse me of bias and presuppose my prejudice against the jews when in reality it is YOU who is prejudiced against me!

>merely looking into the possibility that it's not a forgery.
>implying this hasn't been done countless times over the years

so what's the harm in one more set of eyes?

you must admit this concerted effort to label me a racist and stop me from looking into it suggests something.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you dumb piece of shit falling for bait that's older than you and staler than your moms nasty puss

Why are you asking us? If you want to risk your fucking prospects on this go right ahead and write that paper.

It's not a concerted effort to label you a racist it's people recognizing a malicious retard (the worse kind of retard because you have to put them down eventually) and calling you out on it. Even considering the Jewish conspiracy or the protocols seriously is indicative of severe brainletism and lack of ability to conceive of a bigger picture. You're not special or smart. You're a nigger

Notice how the jew tries to viciously attack and insist social ostracism upon anyone who brings up topics that imply he is perhaps not good. Whites have to build immunity to these attempts at browbeating us for talking about and questioning the authority of jews. These are dirty, dirty people who think they can command authority over us when it comes to any topic related to them. Not anymore, people are starting to see through this routine.

What happened to free speech?

>you're a brainlet if you consider concepts that I say you shouldn't consider
>because I say so
I propose that it is YOU who is the brainlet.

please libtard, tell me more about his "bigger picture"

> Never hurts to have another set of eyes.
Are your eyes experienced enough for the task? Have you ever been to any real archive doing actual work with manuscripts? Do you posses a deep understanding of political situation a century ago, and remember thousands of big and small historical figures to guess who is mentioned, or hinted at between the lines? Are you ready to travel around the whole Europe chasing some personal letters you only _predict_ to exist in some archive? All of that for something that can be ridiculed by just the content analysis?

If you wanted to reexamine the founding fathers and prove they were white supremacists you'd have been given the green light.

Want to know who is really in charge? It's the ones you can't criticize.

Tell him you're reading Culture of Critique instead... If you have the balls

>sorry goy you're not (((experienced))) enough to look into the truth about the six gorillion

Is this professor of yours even real?

It seems that you are a typical ignorant burger with a mind is so undeveloped you don't even understand Holocaust and Protocols of Zion are not from the same time.

OH excuse me, if only you could see how red my face is, I can't believe I didn't properly distinguish two of the infinite bad things that happened to the jews. I feel so guilty about it by the way.

Of course not, typical /pol/bait with a shit story

Seek medical help. One day you might not distinguish rubber duck from a toaster and electrocute yourself.

jews know the reality of basilisks

this is why pinker refused to read culture of critique despite being urged to take a public stand on it.

I say that without having read the book myself. I too believe in basilisks

At first he like

>I told him I want to look into the veracity of the claims that it's a forgery. Never hurts to have another set of eyes. I am NOT an anti semite .Merely a person interested in the TRUTH

now he be

Can't even keep his shit-story striaght. He has the memory of a goldfish.

excuse me but there are other people in this thread beside me. I have no control over what rhetoric they use or if it offends you.

>it's not meeee who can't keep his dumb fake story straight, it's the others!!11!

No, he may be fucking with people like you but you included me in one of those and I'm not him.

Notice how none of the people criticizing op go any deeper than calling him stupid or just labeling him a racist.

kind of says more about them than him.

And what's the discussion? Assuming you aren't just making it up either write your essay or don't.

> let village idiot eat the horse shit, he is equally reasonable to all of you!

What's there to criticize? He made a blog post about how his professor told him he chose a shitty essay topic.

ironically enough it was about censorship which you would know if you could fucking read and didn't just fly into an apoplectic rage whenever you perceived someone to demur the jews.

and you can't tell anyone what to do you wannabe internet policeman. why don't you go back to r/books or the sci fi general and talk about how to kill a mockingbird is the greatest novel of all time or whatever it is YOU do around here.

you dolts
the "protocols" is a ripoff of an obscure 19th century german novel

Well to be fair I did a paper back in my history class researching the rise of Hitler's political philosophy in Mein Kampf with modern Jihadism.

The professor really liked the idea, and he printed copies for his future classes. :)