So are you going to self publish your book too user?

So are you going to self publish your book too user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X4OYYjXWCoI
youtube.com/watch?v=FXlUwCFo7VI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically a perfect woman.

>arm tattoo
>bulbous neanderthal man nose
>writes shitty fiction

what are ya a faaaaaaaaaaag?

I dated a model who was less attractive than her when I was younger. I suggest you leave this place if it's making you this jaded toward women.

>old hag
>perfect

>Tattoos
DDDDRRRROOOOOOPPPPPEEEEEEDDDDDD

My ex was more attractive. I suggest you stop using "perfect" to describe mortals.

>ywn date Athena

Live a little, you will be dead before you know it

If I do I'll hire a teen whore to pretend to have written it

did you read the sample

Choke on my fucking cock you whore.

There is not a single book written by a woman that is worthwhile reading.

Can we meme her to suicide? Genuinely asking

Post it

You are a terrible person

Idk maybe post this on r9k or b or something

jesus christ who cares? are you jealous that she's writing trash and nobody's interested in the trash you write? or do you hold yourself to different standards, in which case, why the fuck does it matter what she does? because she's writing for a different audience. some of y'all need psychiatric help before you go full elliot

There's no point unless I put up the cash for fake release

youtube.com/watch?v=X4OYYjXWCoI

the majority of reddit actually thought her writing was good lmao

braindead pieces of normie garbage

Are you talking about this thing?

I've seen stronger profiles in Badoo.

Managing to write a few words together and not having a cock in the process does NOT make you perfect.

Models are ugly. Old hags are ugly.

>model
>attractive
oick pne

POST SAMPLE I NEED TO FEEL INTELLECTUALLY SUPERIOR TO THIS DUMB ROASTIE

pointy elbows/10

Reminder that you haven't written anything of artistic merit and making fun of successful people isn't going to change that.

Any lit mods want to date me so I can get published? I'll be sure to pay you back with banter, quality shitposts and the occasional online handjob

Congratulations you got the joke.

>Live a little, you will be dead before you know it
I fucking hope so. I will rejoin with God.

Already have.

this

this girl wrote a shitty book and posted about it on reddit.

who the fuck cares? her mere existence seems to trigger legions of weirdos here.

this board is becoming a magnet for loons, like the rest of the site

Oh it's far more than that my friend. Her boyfriend is a mod on several subreddits and may have been creating bots to generate interest and push the AMA to the front page of Reddit, then people noticed this shit and suddenly got banned "for being sexist"

Then the terrible writing comes in as icing on the proverbial cake

you guys are pathetic putting so much energy into this shit

this is literally more attention than the book would get if you left it alone

>an Augustinian mystic spotted in the wild
you'll always be distinct from God, even in paradise

She's trying to be a famous pop star now

youtube.com/watch?v=FXlUwCFo7VI

And this matters to you why? Because the sanctity of reddit is important to you? Fucking hell.

>may have been creating bots to generate interest and push the AMA to the front page of Reddit

Holy shit! I had no idea it was this serious! someone is undermining reddit!!!

we 4channer better join force and save the day

Because of how pathetic it is

user, go away and think about this. It's only pathetic because they care about reddit's opinion. Now what is it you're doing?

So, let's summarize;
1. She completely omits the important fact that it was self-published and only later admits it in the comments.

2. Her boyfriend asks a question in the AMA without initially identifying himself as her boyfriend. (He only did so 2 hours later.)

3. Her boyfriend happens to be a power mod who programs bots.

4. Two of the pictures she included in the post are selfie-style, and a third is of her bare legs and a cat for no reason.

5.She describes her own work as "groundbreaking" for mostly having female main characters.

6.The writing is very sloppy.

Yeah, this seems fishy

Some one proof read the first page here.

7.It's reddit

8.kys

Why are you in this thread?

Why are you on this website?

Not an argument. Minimize the thread if it is hurting your fee fees

Stop browsing reddit if it's hurting yours.

I like reddit.

Ouch, that's really REALLY bad writing

Then fucking stay there.

I thought it was sharp knees.

I like how that reddit slob thought his proofreading was any less terrible than the writing. Should have just drawn a big red X through the entire piece

Nope. What triggered me was this:

>calls herself a feminist
>gets her BF, who is a mod to pin an AMA of her to the front page as if she's Stephanie Meyer.

Where's this pic from?

go the fuck back to rebbit and stay there

I don't care about it that much, I'm just relishing at the sheer ineptitude at these two and their desperate attempt at celebrity.

As much as I hate the constant "xD reddit" posting on this site, this is the most Reddit thing imaginable and is absolute Schadenfreude

Yeah the people who care about it are you and the guy who's upset she's gamed reddit. That doesn't speak well for you. Go away. Stop making or bumping threads about this dumb bitch. We're not interested.

I'm fucked, my priorities are so broken that I cannot love anyone who can't write.

Because it's funny. You're making a mountain out of a molehill; there a dozens of shitty threads daily and you don't respond to them so calm down

>not Mire Gonzalez

Go back to rebbit

Holy..... thanks for posting. Now I have confirmation that roasties need to stay the fuck out of literature. Only the superior male brain is so formed so as to be able to create quality content.

Patrician choice. She is writing an epic poem about modern life. Its going to be the new Paradise Lost

And yet you are posting in it.

>implying any of us can be separate from the infinite outside of its will

Temporal experience is ostensibly understood. My ancestors are smiling at me Imperial. Can you say the same?

Yeah, to tell you to fuck off back to rebbit where you and she came from. Fuck off now. Bye.

Seconding this

Her writing might just be the worst thing Ive ever read but at least she is following her dreams like writing and riding horses and travelling. Who wouldn't want to be the man at her side while she does at that

There is literally nothing wrong with reddit.

I can't relate. My life is full of shitty habits and struggle to change myself into a man. Nothing against this girl, I doubt I'd get much out of her works.

Her boyfriend browses Veeky Forums. I wonder if they have seen these threads

>following her dreams like writing and riding horses and travelling.
How the fuck are these "dreams"? That's hedonism. She sounds like just another spoiled teenager living on her parents dollar instead of growing up. You know what my dreams are? Real dreams? Finish my MS in Mathematics, finish the canon, get a solid teaching/research job at a university. Not "see the world" and "do whatever the fuck I want while I write shitty fiction and have my parents 'loan' me money to do so". FUCK YOU

Wow. So you are saying that you are better than sh is because you are more ambitious?

10/10 would fug

i bet her vagina is perfect

why don't you concentrate on that instead of forcing us to be aware of some reddit bullshit? because I don't care.

if only she had a penis...

English teacher here. I would have handed this back and not graded it until she revised it. I’ve only done this a few times in my life. Utter trash, zero effort

I bet the first twenty men that were inside her thought the same thing.

>HS grade level writing
I hope nobody bought this.

Hope her powermod bf doesn't hear you saying that

Apparently it was edited but that doesn't make sense unless the editor is even worse than her. She also claims to be graduating from an English class in a "prestigious" university soon.

>shillig for VOY
>putting words in my mouth
>posting bajorans

0/10

Nigga, University of Iowa is prestigious for creative writing, hell, that's where Vonnegut taught and we all know how much Veeky Forums likes Vonnegut

There is nothing wrong with being social

>19
>shitty dyed hair
>tattoos (generic dreamcatcher garbage at that)
>"published" (self-published which literally any shit author can do)
>flat as fuck
>uses reddit
>has a boyfriend (impure bitch)
>boyfriend is a reddit mod (talk about a prestigious job)
>can't write

No editor worth his or her salt would allow any of that to pass. Veeky Forums posts are generally better than that.

Iowa would not accept that. I think she’s fibbing. Fuck, Rumi’s better than her.

>another thread about losers throwing a fit over someone who followed their dream is likely to achieve success
It'd be amusing if it wasn't so sad. Nah fuck that, it's still amusing.

Models aren't supposed to be pretty in the first place, it's closer to acting, without having any lines to memorise and more rigid in portrayal of a role.

Sounds like a bold PR strategy. If Trump and Samsung can use bots, why not some random chick?

How does one conflict with the other in any way?

>not understanding that the author is part of the product

Rumi is one of the greatest poets ever though.

I don't know why the addition of the numale panel made me kek, but it did.

Haha, damn phone. You know who I meant