Veeky Forums's Big Four

which one is your favorite?

All of them besides Jest.

Don't you mean Big Five?

My favourite is the forced /pol/ meme.

Since when is the Culture of Critique a thing? I've been gone for a while but I've never seen this book on here.

Ah, yes. Ulysses. Or, as I like to call it: the much ballyhooed tale of a Jewish cuck and a thousand and one allusions and bodily functions. How very "riveting". A classic. Second in importance only to Harry Potter, and maybe Twilight.

see

It was a hidden gem for too long. Truly a must read.

well meme'd my friend

The Brothers Karamazov

It's not, it's one guy trying to force it into a meme

kys

Ah well, that explains it. /pol/ is truly the worst thing to ever happen to this board.
My vote probably goes to Don Quixote.

frogposter bait.

I motion that we change Ulysses to Finnegans Wake. Infinitely more difficult book, and greater amounts of gobbledygook

I motion that we keep any work from Joyce as far from any top list as possible.

>It's not, it's one guy trying to force it into a meme
I like how you can somehow know it's one person. You're a wizard, Harry.

I second this motion.

True, it's actually you and a couple of your mates who can't really be bothered to do it but you keep harassing them to join in.

what a boring pasta

ulysses, finishing IJ right now, its great but not nearly as good as ulysses. haven't read any pynch yet.

you and the shiller can fuck off back to pol and/or reddit

Oh no an opposing opinion this is all /pol/ and reddit's fault

>thinks his subjective plebeian opinion can disregard an objectively great classic
putting your opposing opinion in such a way, yes, is reddit and pol tier

It's kinda funny because when you mention this he gets upset.

Field of Memes

why is "culture of critique" included in the meme trilogy? its not even literature?

Veeky Forums is now an anti-Joyce board. He was a hack, a fraud. Flowery bullshit muh prose, completely meaningless, for hipster retards to swoon over. Wouldn't make it in any genuine top 100, let alone a top 10.

Oh, and while you're at it take Nabokov with you.

because its a /pol/ shill

Is it just one really dedicated fag, or are there like three or for of them?

The Culture of Critique, by far. Masterful work. Puts the others away.

Yes, that is quite funny. Although, I would have to say that go back to pole really splits my sides. It's almost as if this one person claims other anons are samefagging when he is doing just that. What could be his endgame? One must wonder.

it's mostly just doing it

Yes, son, that's right, your bible for Jew-obsession is on par with three of the defining texts for postmodernism which form the building blocks for all of contemporary literature. You definitely aren't a delusional crossboarder scum actively trying to make this board worse.