How can I read books without feeling like a loser when streams of drunk normies living up their youths are walking...

How can I read books without feeling like a loser when streams of drunk normies living up their youths are walking below my fucking window? This is demoralising. It just feel pathetic.

Why do you never hear about Einstein's or other famous people's frustration at all the normies having fun when they sit inside working or doing intellectual stuff? This must have been easy back in 1900.

Other urls found in this thread:

southpark.cc.com/clips/155915/the-ugly-kids
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you the person who made that thread that got deleted? I'll be your friend.

Also, you are a fool because you don't realize that they are not "living up their youth" they are flushing their lives down the toilet, they all feel very uncomfortable even though they appear to be having fun, and bad things happen to them.

Someone died at my college a week or two ago because he got drunk and drowned in a river. I wouldn't be jealous of this if I were you. All of them regret their decisions. You are doing the same thing in that you are wasting your life, just be optimistic and ignore others.

>because he got drunk and drowned in a river
That wasn't a river, friend. That was a canal. OP will find out soon enough.

Well, maybe you should spend some time partying or going to social gatherings. If you feel like a loser then maybe you are not living the balanced life you could even if on the surface your existence appears more noble.

Divide your time up more wisely.

This is the patrician answer.
The problem isn't you or what you are doing compared to others in your age group, it's your perspective of it.

at certain point you'll just stop caring what everybody else does. I mean you could try to fit in like I tried but I realised how fucking boring it is to spend time with people who either sitt on the wall and drink or walk and drink - It makes me feel stupid and like I'm wasting my time. If I have to go through all of that annoying shit just to get some pussy I'll much rather settle for a prostitute.

Don't envy those empty headed peasants when you can invest in yourself and in your future.

There's nothing glamorous about a hedonistic, wastrel's life. It' a path that leads to ennui and spiritual decay.

This, I wish someone told me this right away instead of wasting 2 years of my life being depressed.

How can I party without feeling like a loser when streams of sober normies living up their youths are studying to build themselves fucking futures? This is demoralising. It just feels pathetic.

This isn't a joke I actually feel this way every weekend. All of my friends are occupied diligently doing their coursework and it makes me want to end my life right now knowing that they're all going to have better lives than me. I'm so bored no matter what I do. This is nothing to envy.

>Whoever leads a solitary life and yet now and then wants to attach himself somewhere, whoever, according to changes in the time of day, the weather, the state of his business, and the like, suddenly wishes to see any arm at all to which he might cling - he will not be able to manage for long without a window looking on to the street.
>And if he is in the mood of not desiring anything and only goes to his window sill a tired man, with eyes turning from his public to heaven and back again, not wanting to look out and having thrown his head up a little, even then the horses below will draw him down into their train of wagons and tumult, and so at last into the human harmony.

Sounds like you need to free yourself from desire user.

If you were out doing those things, it's very likely you would regret that too.

In my senior year of highschool and first year of college, I tried to be a normie and go out drinking with friends regularly. Every night, I would end up full of regrets that I was wasting my youth on hedonistic frivolities that I barely even enjoyed instead of doing something productive and meaningful.

How about you just go out tonight?

>Sounds like you need to free yourself from desire user.

Let's be real. That's impossible. No matter how hard you try you'll never be able to scrub away the desire. To live is to want. The second you stop wanting, you cease to exist.

THE SUPREME COPE

NOT PARTYING IT UP IN YOUR 20'S IS SOMETHING YOU WILL REGRET FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, YOU INCEL

IT WILL ALSO HINDER YOUR EMOTIONAL GROWTH, MAKE YOU LONELY AND LIMIT YOUR CAREER OPTIONS

>LIMIT YOUR CAREER OPTIONS
desu this is the only true thing, but i don't find it worth the sacrifice of spending time with boring annoying people

No you just can decide to not be a loser and forget about other people.

Those kinda people will never be satisfied, they pretend like no one likes them, even when there are people who do, and they suck more and more life out of others and never appreciate anything they have.

I don't need to party to be happy.

>The second you stop wanting, you cease to exist.

Well it's one way out of OP's dilemma.

the typical lookism user: wants nothing more than to engage in college debauchery, but is too ugly and autistic to have friends, so he spends his entire life blaming his parents for his bad genetics, pounding the ground in envy of Chad because he was an incel throughout school and lost his virginity to a hooker, trying to save money for plastic surgery so he can correct his retruded jaw, and projecting his many psychological scars onto normal people

there's no escape or refuge for OP, nor for many of us

It reminds me of that southpark episode where Kyle thinks he's ugly, and then someone explains to him that when beautiful people get older and their beauty fades they just have to sit around sad, because they spent all their youth being treated special for being beautiful and not learning any life-long skills.

southpark.cc.com/clips/155915/the-ugly-kids

Honestly one of the few instances where you can really say fpbp. A lot of people in this modern era have gotten the strange conception (perhaps from movies and TV shows?) that most cool young adults are just drinking and partying it up and having promiscuous sex, and that the only way to be truly happy, sociable, and well-adjusted is if you can be the center of parties, and immediately and charismatically attract the attention and respect of people you don't care about at all and will never see in your life --- also that you have 20 to 30 friends who surround you and who you see constantly.

In actuality, the truly normal and well-adjusted person has a handful of close friends, and their family. They may be friendly with the acquaintances they have to see in daily life just because, but this idea of having this plethora of friends is sociopathy and infeasible. Not only that, but parties are boring and a waste of time. You have to be pretty naive/inexperienced, or just not have very high standards for life to view this energy-wasting hedonism as truly valuable.

Maybe, just maybe, this problem has nothing to do with whether you read books or not?

Einstein, and most famous, accomplished people had normal social lives. Why the fuck would they feel frustrated over other people having fun doing X, while they had fun doing Y?

You, he and almost every incel fuck up, would easy become someone attractive with 2-3h of work every two days and some self reflection in about a year. But hey, actually doing something won't be as rewarding at start as wallowing in self-pity and bitterness.

b urself

You know the typical crowd, “Wow, it’s Friday night, what are you going to do? Just sit there?” Well, yeah. Because there’s nothing out there. It’s stupidity. Stupid people mingling with stupid people. Let them stupidify themselves.
~ Charles Bukowski