Describe this scene

Describe this scene

My only idol is my own twisted smile; so dark, sunflowers look away. Across the hills they cry out to me for salvation. I deliver.

How is this image supposed to be funny at all?

Allow me to doff my thinking cap. Ah, fake bacon makes everything clearer. Where were we?

It's a JEt Pizza meme with a shooped gun. So in answer to your query, its not. Maybe it's /s4s/ trying to force a meme.

hands
hands up
yes
YES
put em up

Well, it's fake bacon. And this meme is phony bologna. Upton Sinclair wrote "The Jungle" to protest the meat industry, so maybe this is why they chose the logo. Thus it says fakesatanbacon because it's not made from pigs , instead it's made from seitan. Which is not tasty. Even vegans don't eat it.

Poster is behind several layers of bacon irony here.

I kind of like the meme guy, but not when he has pizza. It's triggering when you have no access to pizza or have decided not to eat it for health reasons, but still get triggered by it.

Like watching tv and a big juicy burger ad comes on. Maybe you don't even eat burgers, but now you are hungry for something. Meat industry is the devil.

Typical American goes to school.

See, there's a mini me on his jet pack with a pizza.TRIGGERED.

I like the old Santa Clause better.

What's a little protein swap between animals? Amirite?

The French refuse to surrender, again.

That thing is fucking terrifying.

That's why I only wear it on Saturday night.

So I've been lurking Veeky Forums for a few days and I've noticed this really is a normie board. Look at all the centrists on that political graph, plus SO MANY CHRISTIANS, taking their beliefs seriously.

Then the place just about drops dead from inactivity after 9 on a Saturday (in Fatlandia--no not Australia--the other one) as if this board was populated by a bunch of Normans with something better to do now that their significant other was home or they needed to go to bed now that it's past the little planet nibbler's bedtime.

No wonder the robots are so protective lately. I thought the rise of Minds and Discord would have left this place nothing but a four thread ruin haunted by NEETs, and yet, it's NormTown: USA.

Also, ree.

Ignatius has enough and decides to kill all plebs in town.

>confuses 'doff' with 'don'
not from Veeky Forums

I think that was actually brilliant in the sense of mutilating language for the sake of making it sound different. But I'm really fucking wasted at the moment, I shouldn't even be posting t b h.

it's a scene from the stranger by albert camus

He said he was a lurker, litnegro. Try to read and comprehend the thread.

Just a bunch of tourists, homework panickers, and frogposters, now that all the normies are asleep.

School shootings lmao

Do homeworkfags ever actually get help?

it seems so, but im just a lurker.

the ocean is a sea
and it's coming for me

Lmao is it actual peoples homework to read literature? Hahah what's next a class for movies?

Seems like a critique of a culture on the breaking point: even the archetypal hero is acting in a way that is irrational-destructive.

Negro is missing
he's taking up a collection
on a pizza he claims his friend ordered
no tip
none

>Watch Pizzahut driver pull away
>Jet tries to deliver to same house
>"Negro aint here. "
>but ma'am I can hear his phone ringing when I call
> "He already got a pizza."
>Negro ordered twice on New Years
>paid for the first to arrive