Why did he include an underage gangbang?

Why did he include an underage gangbang?

Why not?

>inb4 cocaine

its not funny

Drinking mouthwash does that

Stephen King was probably piss ass fucking drunk. He used to be an alcoholic, and drank lots of times when he was writing.

he is a pedophile. what about this is hard to understand? grown men who write masturbatory fantasies about kids diddling are pedophiles.

every book should have one

That stupid thread popping up over and over again single-handedly proofs 99% of /lit is illiterate.
Did you even read the fucking book, stupid?

Because he's literally literary tarantino

This.

The contemporary "horror/thriller" bastardization of a genre is not worth the paper it's printed on. Might as well tack on pedophile shit for shock value as a low-brow political statement

Embarassing.

Not everybody takes the time to read shitty books just for the heck of it, user.

This reads like it was written to be turned into a Hollywood movie.

If the people who opened all those stupid threads instead invested their time into reading the fucking book they are shitposting about there weren't as much stupid threads.

Really, IT isn't Joyce, it's pretty fucking simple - if you read it and don't have the slightest clue why they are fucking, you're illiterate - and it's pretty embarassing for a /lit board that those idiotic threads are popping up every fucking hour.

Stephen here.

If children can choose their genders, then why can't they choose who and how they love?!?

I have no time for racists like you. Fuck Drumph and fuck white people.

movie ending was definitely better

/ourguy/?

go back 2 pol

Based Stephen.

But my favourite e-celebs made a joke about it, of course I'll repeat it on four chan.

I live 30 years but when does kids diddling?

why you people treating teens as kids, they could have kids [lot have] but they need school and cannot go to job

Always.

Absolutely savage.

Totally not a Stephen King stan, but the scene actually does make a lot of sense. The scene shows the loss of innocence, and it's placement in the book makes a lot of sense and clarifies why they were able to beat It in the first place. Granted, he certainly could have done it with about a 10th of as much detail, but the scene is otherwise not that bad.

Based.

This is a Stephen King Stan.

You can't make an omelette without breaking some hymen.

Fake and gay.

its a metaphor lmao

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Underrated post

post of the year

because he is an artiste