Is anime a spook?

While anime doesn't portray social structures in the infantile sense that the Western media outlets display, it fails to arouse a post-modern sense of hedonism in me. Stirner very clearly described a "spook" as a concept that meets such requirements, but I am not sure that I understand his underlying motivations.

Is anime genuinely a spook? It is too culturally alien for me to make a reasoned decision based on Stirner's teachings. If there's no black-and-white answer, can we categorize anime shows into "spook" and "non-spook" categories? Is there a categorical imperative for categorizing into categories as such?

spook
>shonen
>shojo
>slice of life
>ecchi
>moe

non spook
>sci-fy
>seinen

>seinen
That's awfully broad

I read only 3 seinen mangas, all of them were good. You just have to pick the right ones.

Even the weakest DBZ fighters would kick Stirner's ass.

thread is not about literature and is also gay and stupid get out of Veeky Forums

it is about the coonection between literary works and cartoon tv shows.

i think this thread is relevant to Veeky Forums as much as possible

I think your mom vomited on my dick while I forced her leg into my anus

nice one timmy, isn't it past your bedtime?

not an argument

seinen and shonen are marketing demographics, not genres.

genres are marketing demographics

Wait do you losers actually watch anime?

welcome to Veeky Forums.net friend

Back to facebook.
It baffles me how people can go to an anime imageboard and don't watch anime.

don't bump worthless threads you gay homo fag

>worthless
Please reconsider this statement.

There are mangas being released in shounen magazines that could very well be seinen.

>mangas
wwwwwww

shitgeki no shitjin is not seinen.
Shitpunch man is no seinen
etc

>he fell for the anime imageboard meme
Along the themes of this thread it is only an anime image board because you consider it to be one. Moot might have founded an anime image board in his own mind, that doesn't make it an absolute fact. I've been coming here for longer than I care to admit and I've never had any interest in anime nor have I discussed anime in my thousands upon thousands of hours wasted here.

stop bumping your retard thread retard

Sorry

I had in mind Oshimi Shuuzo's works, also fucking Devilman or other Go Nagai's works.