Prophetic

Prophetic

heh... delet this tho

>oh noes
>lol win

Is this what nostalgia for a simpler past feels like?

>Veeky Forums still has less posts than 3 year old /b/

We were so innocent back then, where did it all go wrong?

Normies destroy things they touch
Kek and all that shit was actually funny for a while, but normies have destroyed it. Veeky Forums is in an eternal state of growth, corruption, death, and rebirth. We're in a weird limbo between death (of all the election shit all the kek shit and memes in general) and rebirth (there are some promising memes and renaissances in certain board)

Ebola-chan and KEK as gods were both great macabre until they weren't. About the same time this 'alt-right' nonsense came up

We need a blue board /b/.

Prophetic because I was planning on killing myself today as well

What made you change your mind?

Veeky Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc.

I didn't. Bye

I still hate anyone who says the alt-right is a thing you can join or whatever. Back in the day /pol/ would laugh at you for talking about the alt-right as a thing because it didn't exist as a thing outside of Richard Spencer (who is a conman and a sham). Then everyone fell for the media's memes and flocked to Veeky Forums as a place to talk about alt-right shit.
It's depressing because Ebola Chan and Kek were both fun memes that had potential who were weighed down by normies. Kek shit was legitimately funny and almost scarily real, but of course people had to take Veeky Forums into real life. I don't even think memes irl is cringey, but when you have all that kekistani shit it's just about time that you let it die and moved on. I think the website is moving on and is due for a renaissance anytime now.
It's not a pessimistic or optimistic view. This place is in a cycle, and I feel like we're headed into a good part of the cycle.

D:

>Lord Kek was funny
>'normies'

You are the reason this place is shit

You come to Veeky Forums as the reason the place was shit, and eventually a new breed comes in and then you can feel like they're the reason the place is shit
So it goes

>Kek shit was legitimately funny and almost scarily real

These are the people you discuss literature with, lads. Let that sink in for a moment

Just turn your brain off lad

k like the numbers tho

Was there a period of time where you thought it was genuinely funny to 'Praise Lord Kek' and believe in 'meme magic from the ancient frog xD'?

In the beginning it was fairly fun in a dumb way
It's just an image board dude calm down

unironically the whole world went to shit when Dave killed himself

Pleb opinion. After the 2010s the internet actually became usable. Videos aren't all in 240p anymore and everything is a fuck ton more accessible. Take off your rose tinted googles.

He would've only grown as a writer and a person, and might've even been helpful for these turbulent times

It was dumb in a dumb way.

please explain to me how watching high definition videos has improved anyone's life in any meaningful way
>the internet actually became usable
what exactly are you talking about here genius, the internet has gotten way worse in the past seven years