Will reading poetry in french, playing Chopin and wearing a wool coat that smells of pipe tobacco get me a gf...

Will reading poetry in french, playing Chopin and wearing a wool coat that smells of pipe tobacco get me a gf? What books impress girls? Are they into Sappho?

Chicks get WET for Anaïs Nin erotica

The only things that will help any man get a GF are money and abs.

Why would you want to attract the attention of a woman?

Because they're cute, warm, soft and will kiss you

if you're 6'2 180 at 10% body you could pick up chicks wearing a banana hammock reading the lyrics to the fresh prince theme song

Go
To
The
Gym

>This is what Veeky Forums actually believes
I workout 5 days a week for aesthetics and health, but any girl worth loving will go for the charming dyel over an autistic lifter every time

Kay, but you realize they can have both, right?

Like, those aren't actually in as short a supply as you would like to think.

I got you.

>To Kill a Mockingbird
>Jane Austen
>Bronte, but you have to figure out if she’s the Jane Eyre type or the Wuthering Heights type. If they love one they hate the other.
>e.e. cummings
>Byron
>The Diary of Anne Frank
>Dostoevsky
>Tolstoy but only Anna Karenina
>Just Kids by Patti Smith (works every time)
>Joan Didion
>Raymond Carver esp. What We Talk About When We Talk About Love
>Camus if you’re a kind soul, If you’re a bad boy it’s insufferable

Avoid strong opinions on Dickens, Orwell, Melville or Hemingway. Women generally do not understand them. Tread carefully with professing a love for Steinbeck. Don’t read any thrillers or crime novels.

They are hardly any of these.

Some people will never realize that being super built and fit will never fix their faces lol

If you're ugly and fat, and you lose weight you're still ugly.

This is what the life pleb thinks. However, there is a rune like tune that reads like this: A brim of the brow, a turn of the eye, a pinch of the nose, a mouth of the shy. Seek what you sight, and cull what you cry, but never you'll find, the glow of the brie.

I DON'T GET IT

So are dogs, and neets.

What's the difference between the Jane Eyre and Withering Heights types? Which should I pursue?

Trips
What about the greeks, could I get a run of the mill undergrad into Sappho or is that lame?

Gym culture is absolutely toxic as for books to impress girls I'd say any Nabokov really.

Jane Eyre types - want to feel like they fell in love because of logic, like thinking you are kind and a good person and respectful

Wuthering Heights types - want to fall in love because it’s fated and shit. True love etc etc

>which should I pursue?
Whichever is the more attractive.

If she already likes some of the Greeks then yeah. Otherwise no.

It will eventually, perhaps even the right girl for /you. The key is actually to love what youre doing, and to be where the love of such things is shared. Also, fuck modern times. Aim for love.

Girls like entry level stuff (Vonnegut, PKD, Camus, etc) and Jane Austen

also learn to draw, if you can't

Why? I don't think I'll ever be good at drawing desu