How does Veeky Forums take their coffee?

Coffee thread? Personally I take two teaspoons of honey and cream. What about you? Pic related, it's my morning cuppa.

Other urls found in this thread:

annals.org/aim/article/2643435/coffee-drinking-mortality-10-european-countries-multinational-cohort-study
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Always sip the same double expresso with a bit of cane sugar.

I don't have coffee often because I'm too much of a manchild, but when I do I just have it black.

Having it black is patrician.

I prefer cold brew. I even drink Starbucks. Get @ me.

I'll take it with milk or cream to cool it down in the summer, but black in the winter

I only have coffee on Monday, Wednesday and Friday as part of my pre-workout. I have it black.

Coffee is very bad for digestion. I find having it more than this makes my stools very wet and the cleanup after a wet shit is an absolute nightmare.

>I just have it black
That's coffee.

Coffee is great if you have a need to shit tho. Black coffee during a fast is great.

At home, solo espresso; in town, solo macchiato; on a daytrip, solo espesso con panna. Full-fat diary always; nothing extra.

splash of cream

like my women:
hot, dark, and extremely bitter

I only drink tea.

like my women:
strong enough to stand a spoon up in.

Black, like the cock I take.

My coffee is imported from Colombia in airtight sacks then freshly ground in the kitchen like my women

Patrician
>a bit of cream, no sugar

Pseud
>black

Pleb
>cream and sugar

This is indisputable. If you disagree you are wrong.

We've got a phoenix and all you get is a motley whale.
I like yours better, though.

I carefully select the finest specimens from my collection of imported dark-roasted (Ethiopian and sometimes Yemeni, can't believe some plebs actually drink South American shit!) beans and weigh them on a scale to achieve the perfect dose I need. Then I slice the beans with my tiny baristakatana into flawless geometric shapes so the grinder will last longer and I don't get the disgusting outer layers in there. After that I grind the prepped beans for 13 minutes straight carefully increasing the speed of rotation as to not damage the flavours of my precious blend. The next step is to let it sink in twice boiled mineral water that has NO taste of it's own whatsover. Sinking takes between 30-45 minutes depending on colouration (and if im in a hurry) then I let the end product breath a bit and finally I add about 3/4 a cup of milk to the cup some foam and coco powder too. Finally I drink it while eating a bicky and having a smoke.

Just sugar.
I'll often pull an all-nighter and go to bed at like midnight the next day, so in those days I drink a lot of coffee. Most days I only drink it in the morning though.

/kratom/ master race here

I take whatever they're selling in the dirty gas station I stop by before school.

black is literally pleb, but anything else is gay

Right now I'm drinking a sumatra out of a Moka Pot. Thick and earthy with notes of mint.
>black is literally pleb
covering the flavor profile is patrician? When is obscuring the true nature of something ever not the ultimate pleb move?
Purple 8in1 and White Thai master race

fucking faggots. how can any of you expect to be good writers when you write like such self centered fags about coffe. i can smell your smugness from here.

all my pleb mates drink it black, i don't think there really is a patrician way to drink coffee

Do you guys dose daily? I've been doing it lately and idk if it's worth stopping

I like my coffee like I like my EVROPA, white.

Ya ive been dosing daily since I started about 3 months ago. I plan on taking a tolerance break, but life never slows down enough where I feel like stopping. But I havent noticed any negative side effects or withdrawal. I take very small doses too. I work in sales so the beaming head-y energy that you get is endlessly constructive and helpful. When it seems worth stopping, or I notice sides, I will stop.

>drinking white coffee
imagine being this beta

Lady grey really is the best, especially brewed strong with a splash of milk.

THIS IS NOT /s4s/

I make myself cappuccinos at home, just add a little coconut when I'm feeling adventurous .
Getting a single handle espresso machine was one of the best investments I ever did.

anything other than black is degenerate.

Why have coffee if you're going to ruin the fucking flavor? it's like putting ketchup on a ribeye.

this shit is a parody of itself at this point

(black is the patrician choice btw)

This guy fucks.

I take it by measuring out my life with the coffee spoon.

Do be careful guys. It has both opioid agonism and SSRI effects. Withdrawal effects of both of these, if you get it, is going to be a massive, massive pain in the ass.

And don't graduate to stronger opioids, it'll steal your soul in a heartbeat.

why even dilute it with water? not snorting raw beans is like watering down heroin

i have taken the stuff for about 2 years, nearly every day, in small doses (~2g) 3x/day. when i stop, the biggest effect i get is some diarrhea while my stomach normalizes and as my testosterone normalizes i get an enormous surge in energy/sex drive that's honestly pretty annoying and makes it so i can't sleep for a bit, but being able to stay up 20 hrs/day isnt that bad of a side effect.

unless it is long-term damaging my kidneys or something, it's definitely worth the patience i get—it's enabled me to do a massive amount of difficult philosophy reading with enthusiasm. not sure i'd've gotten through it otherwise.

i recommend green maeng da for readers—only when i've taken whites/reds does my head get fuzzy/intoxicated and i get a bit of a hangover the next day. the stuff is also amazing for things like going to a museum. worst side effect while on it is something i don't mine: a lowered sex drive. i do not spend 40% of my day being horny. i still have sex about 4x/wk with my gf tho

Explain. I’m inclined to disagree with you already for needing a frog picture. Patrician is text only posts.

>stop liking what I don’t like

Being a writer is to have passion. You know you can be a passionate author and connossieur of coffee. One imagines that Nabokov would speak with a certain gleam in his eye when discussing butterflies.

Become a more rounded person, although I already imagine you’re fat.

I drink a lot of coffee at work. It's just hot garbage water from shitty folgers grinds, made in a dirty Bunn drip maker. But I'm bored, and getting coffee gives me a reason to leave my desk and walk around.

At home, I grind my own beans and use a French press. I drink it black, but a splash of cream is ok. Sugar does not belong in coffee.

>puts down a toni morrison novel
>cracks open the latest new yorker
>downloads an npr podcast
>goes to a free summer concert series
>gets hair cut at place that serves whiskey, like back when real men shaved with straight razors
>wears an untucked gingham shirt not over a t-shirt and over-polished menswear wingtips
>waits three hours for a text from the new small plates pop-up restaurant
>orders the second least-expensive malbec
>tries to watch all the oscar nominees each year
>cannot believe how good the new rap album is
>goes to a coffee tasting
>orders a kindle and hard copy of the latest kwame ngobongo novel but listens to it on audiobook during commute to his new marketing job
>goes to four spinning classes a week
>talks about how busy life as a creative is
>buys a groupon for hamilton
>lives in new york city

there's a coffee place near me that is in a basement. on the way down, in neon, it says, "live, laugh, drink coffee." they do lessons. here is their "passion statement" from their website:
>A great Cup of Coffee results from many months of hard labor from farm to roast. Specialty coffee is a truly unique product that challenges us to be better with every cup we make. As Baristas, we have the skill to elevate or devalue the product. We possess the knowledge to teach and reach others. Therefore, as dedicated craftspeople, we are equally humble and proud. It is about love for people and the experience that having great coffee provides. It is about HCOC, Human Contact Over Coffee. We are passionate about preserving this value for the future.

their schtick is that it's 'scientific', so they make the coffee using beakers and shit. i am not kidding when i say that they bring out peoples coffee on a bunsen burner wearing gloves and lab goggles. america is done for

never tried it with milk

lately I'm more into Twinings Lapsang Souchong. it is a stronger tea. americans would love it, it smells like bacon

Fucking end me, shits illegal in Australia. Now I feel like I have been robbed of something I've never even heard of before.

>not loose-leaf
Do you really though

We are the champions!

Ha!

Nice nook.

black

>he doesn't fucking love epic science

drumfling flyover detected

OP here, I live in Vancouver, my sister (who goes to UVIC) bought me this mug. I know nothing about their sport team.

Half a spoon of sugar probly about the same amount of cream

Black no sugar.

I dont drink coffee because not only does it taste like shit but putting that much caffeine into your body by external means isnt good for you.
And no I don't drink tea either

it's actually the opposite. A recent study showed that people who drink up to 4 cups of coffee live longer than those who don't

>A recent study....
Dropped

annals.org/aim/article/2643435/coffee-drinking-mortality-10-european-countries-multinational-cohort-study

>10 european countries over 16.4 years
maybe death rates just went down, ever think of that

None

why do tea drinkers feel the need to impose themselves on coffee drinker threads?

Same here. Just to get a mild boost at the office I drink cup after crappy cup of Keurig hazelnut. It's what's there so it's what I consume. But when at home I like to make it in a chemex, quite strong, from whatever moderately priced bean has caught my fancy. As for additives, I take my coffee black, "like I take my humor."

Just a tiny little bit of milk and a tiny little bit of sugar to take the bitterness away slightly.

>annals
lol wtf

I take mine pure, light and golden, like my lolis. Not to mention expensive at $23 CND for 340g.
Coffee isn't bitter unless you're buying beans that were roasted to a burn and brewed to a burn, or has too much caffeine (sign of cheap coffee bred for higher caffeine content).

*Throws hot coffee in your face*
Post about books

drink water nothing else

Right of conquest, old chum. Well, cheerio.

lol what a stupid thread. That picture is pretentious af.

then why would it correlate with how much coffee people actually drink? the second study that looked at non-white countries was only over 3.5 years and had the same results

what are you, 9?

I don't drink coffee except on rare occasions where I'm really tired. It unbalances me.

based ascetic

>it's vitamin water

Black.
What are you a fucking chick?

Stop spiking your damn insulin with creams and sugars

Patrician choice pleb leaf

Black coffee is so fucking stupid you might as well just smoke cigs all the time

black coffee literally had 2 calories, tastes awesome, and spikes your energy

fuck off creamy faggot

Like my rape victims: lots of sweetener and no milk (of human kindness)

It tastes like you have the taste buds of a three pack a day smoker plus it smells dumb.

go suck off some more cream packets. black coffee is for real men.

I do smoke all the time faggot.

If it's not American Spirits you're the real faggot. If it is you're just an idiot. Just some weed or box.

straight black

Ah, my bad. It's an Aussie thing. One of our states is called Victoria. I thought the mascot was unfamiliar, but I also thought you never know, the further south you go here the wackier it gets.

>talking to a girl I like
>she explains to me that she likes her coffee black
>I don't put any sugar or cream in her coffee
>she proceeds to put sugar in her coffee by herself
>ask her why, I though she liked it black
>she describes to me that coffee with sugar is still black, only cream changes the color

>baristakatana