What books should I read to get women to like me?

what books should I read to get women to like me?

The New Testament
Kierkegaard
Jane Austen
Baudelaire
Camus
Lacan
Beckett
David Foster Wallace

All prime pussywetters

Oh shit I forgot, Chekhov, very important

Shit I never thought I'd see that face on this board

Where is he now?

On which board did this guy post his face all the time?
First time I've seen it in years

Starting Strength

Seriously though, all of my girlfriends have had at least one Murakami on their shelf which I don't know if that says more about women or me

Mongrels.

*shudders*

I think he posted regularly on /r9k/ or /soc/ then he became a meme that eventually spread to other boards

It's usually hard know if it's actually him posting his face since he's done it so many times but I'm 99% sure he left and it's just trolls who use his pictures now

Oh yeah r9k.
Glad I left that shithole

Not true, I like, extensively read and talk about most of those but I'm still not getting any.

Despite what critics will say, books about persuasion and seduction are actually useful - just don't be overly obvious about using the tactics because nobody likes to feel as if they are being sold to.

So, The Art Of Seduction, The Psychology of Influence, How to Win Friends and Influence People, etc. Are all terrific and useful choices.

I would say you should also be familiar with some feminist principles, not neo-feminist tumblr principles, but things that actually make it look like you care about women. Read: The Second Sex for sure, and just familiarize yourself with history. If you are going to really go the feminist route then I would avoid Paglia, I love her - but 9 out of times her opinions aren't going to get you laid - though you can use her for art analysis.

It's a well known fact that women like to feel spiritual, they are more intuitive creatures after all. Carl Jung is great for this because it will safe bet most atheist girls as well - read up on those archetypes!

Finally, read Oscar Wilde and F. Scott Fitzgerald. Both authors are excellent sources for you to mine flowery, but profound sounding quotes out of.

Hope I could be of help.

Talk harder

The Game
The Rational Male
Way of the Superior Man
The Art of Seduction

learn from them and set the teachings into action and you're set

"Gspot and Clitoris" by Sartre

If you want women to like you you've already failed.

This. Surprised it took you all so long to reach this conclusion.

The best way to get pussy is to turn gay.

you know, I was wondering the same thing

myers-briggs is the new horoscope

None.

The Gorilla Mindset

oh yeah, and my woodcock johnson 4 is the new success determiner for the math industry

Probably says more about you, there's a very certain type of girl that likes Murakami outside of Japan

Depends on what type of women you want liking you.

He posted on /b/ wayyyy back, probably at least 4-5 threads a day.

Suck dick or learn to accept your loneliness.

Short answer: Ovid's Art of Love.

Long answer (and this isn't summing up Ovid): if you look effeminate you don't stand a chance. If you look unhygienic you don't stand a chance. If you don't have an earnest passion then your chances are lowered. If you aren't courageous then your chances are lowered. Read whatever the fuck you want but you'll either shoot yourself or live an unexamined miserable life if you read to get a girl that reads. I'm going to recommend the first fifteen books that pop into my head to make you a better person. Oh yeah: go to the gym and/or get a job.

>Martial - Epigrams
>Homer - Iliad/Odyssey
>Bible
>Joyce - Ulysses
>Montaigne - Complete Essays
>Seneca - Epistulae Ad Lucilium
>Epictetus - Discourses
>Shakespeare - Complete
>Plato - Complete
>Aristotle - Ethics
>Tolstoy - Karenina
>Nietzsche - Portable Nietzsche
>Sam Hyde - Ouevre (Kickstarter TV, Ideas Man, Williamsburg for starters)
>Cicero - De Officis
>DeLillo - White Noise

Just read in public. Let women see you reading and keeping to yourself and not giving a fuck about how nice their tits look today. They will take it as a challenge and try to distract you with their tits. From there all you have to do is not sperg out.