Best Weed Brownies

I am seeking the best weed brownie recipie. I am somewhat profound at cooking but I have not yet worked with weed yet. I've heared to make Cannibutter.how does one achieve that? Also a recipe which works in a hot air grill or a mikrowave would be appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

hightimes.com/grow/thca-vs-thc-how-to-read-a-lab-result/
youtube.com/watch?v=b1QIAD--b38
youtube.com/watch?v=RY8jywTuyaw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're asking the wrong place, buddy.
Expect a bunch of /pol/ teens replying with DUDE WEED LMAO
unironically consult reddit or google for your own good.

one can have hopes

DUDE WEED LMAO
Gas the Kikes kill the shillary

If you want to cook with weed, use shatter. You won’t even taste it and you get really fucked up.

how much shatter do I need for like 16 brownies?

depends how many brownies you want to eat

let say you made one brownie get one person high yet you gobbled the whole fucking pan of 16 THC doses, you might end up having your friend go on a bad trip and hate you forever.

well I would put one on the plate and lock the others up in a kitchen shelf to stop the temptation. At least I'd hope that would work.

Yeah, it's strange. One would expect a supposedly anarchist website to advocate a more libertarian view of individual freedoms, but it ended up being a drumpftard teenager playground. There are a lot of other sites you can find information about it w/o putting up with the loonies.

I'd want to get baked after 1-2 brownies.

I usually get 75% THC concentrate. It takes like one drop to get me high, I would start there and if baking the brownies ruins or cooks the THC out then you know you might want to try something else.

Personally I would get high then eat the whole pan of brownies later :)

I know but I like to compare many different sources.

Heres what i do
>get ur weed, crumble it finely, i use an eighth per batch
>put on tray with foil lining it, spread out evenly and bake at 230 for 45 minutes. Dont trust anything that suggests you dont have to decarb bc you absolutely do
>get a pot 2/3 full of water with however much butter your recipe calls for. I do one stick. Melt the butter in the water & pour weed in. Let it simmer but not rolling boil for 2-3 hours (some recommend three but ive had good results with two)
>strain with a fine strainer, press oil out of the ball of weed, toss that stuff
>put water & melted butter into freezer or fridge until it firms up like 2-10 hours depending on size/temp. Dont put it in hot af or youll make your food spoil. Wait 30 mins at room temp first.

My brownie recipe is this:

1c butter
2c sugar
4 eggs
1c flour
Vanilla extract 1tbs
Chocolate chips ~1c, melted (add more for texture)

Just use the cannabutter for the butter, peel it off the water bowl when it hardens. Throw the water out. I cook these at 300 until the toothpick comes out clean. Makes like 16 brownies. I freeze them in foil and a ziplock so they dont go stale & theyll last months like that

cannabutter works man. in college i bought an ounce of mids for like 50 bucks and made some killer brownies with it. cant even taste it. just youtube how to make cannabutter

Sounds nice! I'll give it a try :)

hightimes.com/grow/thca-vs-thc-how-to-read-a-lab-result/

If you are cooking it, make sure it isn't THC, or you end up destroying it. THCa is the natural product in the flower.

I did not know about that. Does that mean there are so to say better sorts of weed for cooking purposes?

Just be mindful, THC gets you high while THCa the natural chemical from the plant needs to be cooked to get you high. Thus why smoking weed turns THCa into THC and gets you high. I know it complicated but if you are going to dispensary you should read labels.

make the butter first

THC breaks down at higher temps than youd usually cook foods for. You might bake something at 450 but it wont get that high when its done, itll be sub 150 usually due to how the heat moves thru the object & water acts as a temp buffer.

Yep.So the THCa rich sorts are better for cooking and the THCa poor sorts should be avoided?

Fuck weed. Weed is for degenerates, liberal faggots and the niggers.

Wow that took way longer than I expected.

But does THCa break down at cooking temperatures? Should I seek for sorts with more thc or with more thca? I am confused

>best weed brownie
you must first get hash oil.

A bullet

yes, unless you intend on cooking the THCa

If you live in a legal state, there are brands that offer tasteless, activated live resin. That might work for just adding it into sauces without the whole rigamarole of making oil or butter.

You gotta make canabutter
Then you can put it in anything

I make cannabis cooking oil too

Just be careful with your dosage, and if you eat too much and feel like you "overdosed" and need to call 911, don't, because you didn't. Just relax and ride it out, as weed you eat fucks you up on an entirely different level than weed you smoke. Weed won't kill you no matter how much you eat, but it sure as hell can make you feel like it will, so if you do too much, just hang on for the ride, and in a few hours it will start to wear off and you'll be alright.

t. ate far too much fucking weed bannana bread a couple times

Here's a good cannabutter link, dude.
youtube.com/watch?v=b1QIAD--b38

I much prefer oils to butter. Much easier to extract fast and add to brownie mix. Plus more concentrated. I actually sous vide it to make it as odorless as possible, works really well. Pity activating the stuff in the first place still reeks.

>>>>>>>>>>>>chan
You'll thank me.

I remember when I ate a whole brownie. It was my first edible. Shit was wild.

Here let me help you link his post because you're obviously too stupid to do it yourself

Go to bed child, adults are talking

I didn't quote him because I chose not to, not because I was incompetent.
Silly willy.

I gave him a (You) just because you're being a passive aggressive little bitch

I'm sorry you didn't get my (You), user.

Really easy niggerfaggot
>get 3g of weed
>grind it al
>lay it on some tinfoil in a pan in the oven
>bake for 12 minutes at 375f
>throw in pan with stick of butter
>cook that for 2 hours on medium low heat
>use coffee filter to strain over a whatever glass you fill it in
>poor that shit in your batter
WOWDUDEWEEDELMAO

Can you fucking not soyim?

>checking the potency of an alcohol extraction
>no way to except take some and hope for the best

Marijuana is a Schedule 1 controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) (21 U.S.C. § 811).
Discussion of purposefully breaking federal law is against the rules on Veeky Forums.

Use cannabutter myself, though ive been a lazyfag recently and have been buying boxes of mix and easy shit like that to use my butter. Never really used it for anything besides cookies brownies and other desserts, i think i made garlic bread with it once, cant remember but later on today im gonna make chicken kiev and use it

Dont harsh my gig, narc.

OP here. Never heared of chicken with canabutter before. Would be glad if you could later on report how it turned out.

DUDE WEED LMAO

I don't even bother anymore desu. The edibles you can buy at the store are portioned out fairly well instead of one cookie being way more potent than the rest.
I've just had too many bad experiences with homemade edibles to even want to bother with it. Have a free bump tho

Weed is for everyone, whether you’re liberal or wrong.

This is true even in the south. The only conservative troglodytes opposing it are the rabid evangelicals like Sessions who will be extinct in a generation. Everyone does pot except the loony christfags.

Everybody in this thread is stupid and wrong

This link: Can help you prevent this: They did a test on the THC content of the butter using that recipe, and it came out to 9.5mg of usable THC per g of butter. Now, let's do some math:

First, the state of Colorado uses 10mg as the standard single serving for edibles. At 9.5mg per gram of butter using the recipe in that link, you're looking at a total of....
- 8 oz (2 sticks) of butter = 226 grams total weight
- 9.5mg of THC x 226g = 2147mg of THC

So, since most brownie recipes call for 8 oz (2 sticks) of butter, you're looking at 2147mg of THC in a single batch of brownies....which is a shit ton for most normal people. In order to get that down to the 10mg dose recommended by the state of Colorado, you'd have to break a single batch up into over 200 pieces, which would be ridiculous.

So what's the lesson? Use 10mg as your base dosage, and work up from there. Always make sure you calculate how much THC you're putting into your recipe BEFORE you make and eat it, and add or subtract the amount of cannabutter to butter ratio as needed to keep your edibles....edible. Do this, and it will help prevent you from being one of the dumbasses calling 911 thinking you "overdosed" because you ate a homemade edible that had like 400mg of THC and are freaking the fuck out.

>not making oatmeal sheet bars with ~1600mg, and then dividing them into 140 pieces and wrapping them up properly for long term freezer storage

It's really not that hard if you use a baker's half sheet.

>2/3 hours
try 12 hours minimum, user is wasting an unbelievable amount of thc

You're incorrect. There is a massive drop off in extraction after 3-4hrs (depending on temp). You just waste time past that.

>dividing them into 140 pieces

I'd rather just cut the amount of cannabutter with normal butter, or reduce the strength of the cannabutter so you can just eat a normal piece or two of whatever it is you make. Regardless, it's kind of fun to ride the wave when you've had too much of an edible..... well, AFTERWARDS at least. Not so much during. Especially for n00bs.

Here's OP a little while in the future:

youtube.com/watch?v=RY8jywTuyaw

Fuck off newfag, reccomending reddit

Ps. DUDE WEED LMAO

I prefer to minimize the needed intake, since the weed ruins the taste of whatever it's in for me. Always had a sensitive palate.

>First, the state of Colorado uses 10mg as the standard single serving for edibles. At 9.5mg per gram of butter using the recipe in that link, you're looking at a total of....
>- 8 oz (2 sticks) of butter = 226 grams total weight
>- 9.5mg of THC x 226g = 2147mg of THC

So using this as a guide, you get the following:

1/2 oz (14g) weed in 8oz (2 sticks) clarified butter = 2147mg of thc
1/4 oz (7g) weed in 8oz (2 sticks) clarified butter = 1073.5mg of thc
1/8 oz (3.5g) weed in 8oz (2 sticks) clarified butter = 536mg of thc
1g weed in 8oz (2 sticks) clarified butter = 153mg of thc

So what I'd recommend to n00bs is to follow the extraction process in this link: But instead of using 1/2oz of weed, start with just a gram, which should put you at about the 150mg per gram mark. Then you can use all 8 oz's of that cannabutter in a brownie recipe and divide the pan into 10 pieces for a nice sized brownie that would be around 15mg, which should be perfect for a n00b.

>which should put you at about the 150mg mark.
That's total thc, not per gram. So your tray of brownies would have 150mg of thc, which you would then divide up into individual servings.