Do any non-texans here actually like whataburger? asking as a native tex

Do any non-texans here actually like whataburger? asking as a native tex

from what I have seen only /pol loves whataburger

I prefer Sugarfoot's BBQ.

from ny.
moved to texas.
whataburger is best.

Boards have two slashes (e.g. /pol/) my dear redditor.

NorCal reporting, I fucking love Whataburger. I love that they mustard up their burgers, I love that you can customize the shit out of them, I love the green chile burger, I love their taquitos......
The closest one is 1000 miles from where I live, but since I have friends there, when I go visit, I stop at the first fucking Whataburger I see. BASED. WHY WON'T THEY EXPAND HERE!!!!

better check your privilege friendo, I can absolutely be a 4channel person if I want

east coast here.
I've never had Whataburger but it looks exactly like A&W, is it any better than that?

Oh fuck yes, it's better than A&W. Without a doubt. A&W does have better onion rings, but other than that NO. Whataburger is 999999 times better.

no comparison desu. A&W is a slopashit

Yes. You oil sucking cattle jews better build one in washington pronto

Roughly equivalent

Gonna go get a Monterrey melt, you guys want anything?

I love it. I’m from Tennessee.

mushroom swiss with jalepenos pls

Honey BBQ chicken strips sandwich

The grilled chicken melt is GOAT

Have to try it with 'penos, tried it with bacon and it was a little too much
That looks dank, never thought to try

Also reminder honey butter chicken strip sandwich is the perfect alcohol-stomach-sponge before bed

rip a1 burger

I tried it once and while both the burger and fries were average, the sauces I tried with them were amazing.

They start serving breakfast in 5 minutes, get me a hubchub with the hash browns and a black coffee. I need to get really drunk first, though.

grew up in new mexico. whataburger was always like the special burger train treat when we traveled to the big city. i live in texas now and i always get a double cheeseburger on the jalapeno cheddar biscuit when it's late at night and i'm drunk and want drunkie food.

i'm drunk right now but i'm getting taco bell

>i need to get really drunk first, though.
Way ahead of you, see Whatchu drinking, campari and freetail ipa here

No. I ate there once when visiting family. It was pretty mediocre.

Military brat from Arkansas here. They just recently got Whataburger there in the last few years. I think it's breddy gud.
But I also lived in SoCal. I've had In-N-Out. I like it, too.
Can't I just be comfortable with the fact that I can have a tasty burger wherever I am without having to resort to McD's or BK?

I went to texas one time when I was 14 or 15, and my mom talked about how whataburger is better than a lot of other places and she wanted to take my family there just to try it
we got busy and never had the chance sadly

In-N-Out Has a location in Austin, I tried it.
It was okay, nothing amazing. Tasted about the same as BK/McD, it was pretty cheap so I guess it's alright for the price.

Whataburger is amazing though.

Yes sir we do, If we ever see a whataburger sign when traveling we immediately head for it no questions asked.

It's the culvers of the South, but a little cheaper. Also one of the few places that has strawberry fanta on tap. Good place

Just get me a double with cheese, add mayo, tell those pickles to fuck off.

Their chicken sandwiches taste like dishwater, but their burgers are top 5. Closest one is in Oklahoma City, so I haven't ate there in six years.

Honestly haven't tried it, don't have one near my locale but I imagine it'd be hard for a franchise chain to fuck a burger up.

New York. Never heard of the place before except for the shills here on Veeky Forums.

Oklahoma here
Patty Melt is GOAT

Completely average to below average OP.