Chewing general

The sound of people chewing makes me want to kill myself.. anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/blog/misophonia-sounds-really-make-crazy-2017042111534
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only if I'm overstimulated or really really grouchy. I don't want to kill my self but it makes me more irritated and more likely to lash out at the person doing the loud chewing. If I'm overstimulated noises and basically everything in general irks the shit out of me. I have to go be by myself when it happens.

ITT asspies

have you considered soylent

When people try to talk with their mouth full of food is horrible too. Or when someone drags their feet. It's horrible, and when you ask them to stop there's always an excuse and they get very defensive.

I have legitimate Asperger's.

Well shit looks like I'm a sperg as well.

Not sure if I have any disorder. I’m pretty bad at social situations sometimes but other than that it’s just the chewing noises... there’s a “disorder” called “misophonia” that’s the hatred of certain sounds. Don’t know if it’s an internet thing or actually a medical diagnosis

Misophonia is real which is what I also suffer from, which ties into Asperger's, I believe. It's not that great combined with everything else that is wrong with me.

I, admittedly, am a miserable person to be around when things I dislike and cannot stand are around. I just don't understand how hard it is to chew with your mouth closed. The people aren't cows. My puppy chews nicer than some people.

At work when I hear someone chewing chips I get so irritated I can’t focus at all...some people just don’t realize they have lips for a reason (close your goddamn mouth)

In all seriousness aspie hugbox threads belong in /r9k/ regardless of subject matter

Good to know someone else has this though

Heightened sensitivity toward social and verbal stimuli is a huge indicator of autism

Mucho autismo can be found here then. I’m fine with social things now that I’m aware that I needed to work on them... didn’t come naturally at all

You should tell them to only eat Lady Doritos at work. Solves everybody's problem.

Oh wait, feminists made sure those are never going to be made. Thanks, feminism.

>Lady Doritos
Don't blame the feminists that was a marketing faux pas. They should have named them, "Womyn Doritos" and it would have been fine.

what the fuck is a lady dorito

i was in Harvey's, some cunt with her headphones on was slurping her soup. I would of left but I was with my grand mother, she was eating i was not.

A dorito that self identifies as a female.

I behave pretty normal and socialize well, don't have sperg syndrome. I hate this though. My brother eats with his mouth open and its disgusting he's autistic and gets so defensive when I tell him to chew with his mouth closed but he says he can't breathe. He drags his feet and slouches too. I think it pisses me off because my blood is a beta fag.

Does he have a nose? I mean you can breath with your mouth closed... the fuck

Gets to me too but apparently its an actual condition

health.harvard.edu/blog/misophonia-sounds-really-make-crazy-2017042111534

Yes, he just says he has a narrow nasal cavity which he might. I can't stand his autistic ass. All he does is quote shit from pop culture.

Nah, I mean, I have some amount of stuff to live for.

>chewing with mouth open
>sound of someone eating something really crunchy
>slurping sounds
>when people say AAAAAAHHHH after taking a drink
All of these fill me with extreme rage. I've tried to just ignore it but it just builds and builds and I've even had to abruptly get up from a table and go pretend to use the bathroom to free my mind from the awful fucking noise.
I at least have enough restraint to not actually yell at someone or anything.

You should move out, abandon your family, and start a new life with a new identity.

Are you me? Same exact thing my guy