Al/ck/ Thread

>fuck trump edition

Use the silhouette or don't even bother and I'm not even fucking kidding. Take your hurt feelings to /pol/, don't poison an entire gen with them.

But I voted for Tolando Drumpeft?

Brilliant. Political discussion yet again ruins everything.

To be fair, I didn't start this thread.

t. me

You’re the cause of it you poisonous little cunt.

REAL THREAD
>>>>
>>>>

RIP al/ck/. Thanks /pol/.

I think I got hpv from eating a strippers snatch two months ago.

I can tell you're by your post times.

If I am the cause of this for being pro-Trump, then it is the left that is the cause of me for if it were not for the regressive left, Trump would not have won. It is thanks to social justice warriors, 3rd wave feminists, Black Lives Matter, postmodern political correctness and cultural Marxist identity politics that they all spout which is to be thanked for the successful election of Donald J Trump.

y u do dat LEWD ACT sensei?

Please, please delete it. OP delete this shit too. /pol/ please, PLEASE leave forever. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re all banned, Veeky Forums isn’t built for this shit. And again, thanks /pol/ for your unnecessary toxicity ruining everything.

>giving head to a stripper
Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?

Jesus christ

Omfg shut up

No.

Why the fuck would you even do that?

Hey you wanna go troll ppl on online gaming? I'm srs.

I was drunk as fuck and I had taken some mdma

there is honestly a really high chance you have HPV

For christ's sake we had a safe haven for once and you pussies come to ruin it.

I'm not into trolling. I'm only concerned with truth and facts, no matter how ugly or unpopular.

Fffffuck. I only took MDMA when I was watching cartoons with my m8s. I almost cried when we watched Samurai Jack. I'm glad I never got into the rave scene, but that shit is at least treatable in a way you shouldn't give it to anyone else. Don't be a retard, user. That could have been your dick.

Why not just post it on /pol/ though? Why steamroll a place as unique as al/ck/? You’re a proper piece of shit

Wow. You would be my greatest ally yet. We should join forces.

>t. Killary dumb voter

I frequent al/ck/, in fact people with my mindset are probably fairly common in your life. It's just that we usually conceal our powerlevels so as to better get along with normies.

stop calling it a fucking power level, it's the most beta cringe thing in the world
i happen to share your political opinions but that's what they are, political opinions

fucking 23 year olds who never read a book MUH POWER LEVEL...literally nigger tier

people love to destroy something beautiful, it's been a recurring theme thoughout history.

Its bad enough on boards where its completely unrelated to. Imaginine a bunch of drunks screaming at each other?

You’re blatantly new to al/ck/ or you’d know that what you’re doing always causes all hell to break loose. I refuse to discuss politics here because it fucking destroys the threads. You’re either unaware of the damage you’re doing, or are simply here to cause havoc on what is normally the most chilled place on the entire site. I hope you die in fucking agony.