Does Veeky Forums ever go out to happy hour after a long, hard day of wagecucking?

Does Veeky Forums ever go out to happy hour after a long, hard day of wagecucking?

I went to happy hour after lifting today. Was pretty nice.

I did in college, but I'm not really that tight with my coworkers. Maybe when I move downtown in May

I go to happy hour on Fridays after wagecucking. I'm usually too tired to go during the regular workdays.

Luv beer.

No I drink alone in my room

about once a month my coworkers go to happy hour at a bar near the office, I almost always go with them but really I'm more of a type nigga

im poor, box wine and weed alone in my cave

High pitch Eric, on my Veeky Forums

>happy hour

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Ma nigga

Who's high pitch, this is Kelly Clarkson

Fuck off with your questions, why not start it off by saying what do you do? How much do you get paid for responses?

I have no one to go with. Should I go alone? I went alone to this bar once and this girl asked me "Are you waiting for someone" I said no and she gave me this disgusted look...Am I not supposed to go to bars alone? I thought that was a way to meet local people...

fuck her.

going to a bar alone can be awesome

Too expensive. I just drink at home.

I go to bars alone all the time. Oftentimes I'll bring a book or a crossword puzzle. No one thinks it's weird

This can be/is weird.

A bubbly lol xD lesbian I know has brought games like cards against and quelf multiple times and it's still weird. Or maybe not that weird since she works there now. Don't let fags like me tell you not to do you.

This. If you're polite and tip well, the bartender will be all the company you need.
Happy hour food can be awesome. At dive bars you can score $2 hotdogs or $4 loaded nachos. Classier places can have some really good fare as well. Thai bars have the best HH I've found.

Card games are one of the oldest barroom traditions on earth. What the fuck are you even talking about?

It's not weird at all desu

Playing quelf at a bar would be the weirdest thing ever. Isn't half the game dancing around and acting like a retard?

There are lots of bars where dancing and acting retarded is the norm

Yeah, there are a few bars I’ll hit up depending on my mood. Shuffle board at the dive, local breweries are always nice, or cheap well liquor at the piano bar. Either way, it’s always a social thing.

I'm a brewer, so after wrapping up we just drink our stuff in the taproom for free and chat up the regulars until we decide to move on.

>8 drinks at happy hour prices, surrounded by normie trash, then drive home past the cops
>bottle of decent liquor you can drink and pass out next to with no ramifications
No contest

>not having a neighborhood bar you can walk home from in the span of 2 cigarettes
>not knowing the bartender well enough that you get pours on price-point of buying a bottle at the store

Why joy do you get out of this

I like to sometimes, it's nice to bring a book and order some appetizers.

I know this is Veeky Forums but we're still 4 chan, user. We're drinking beers in front of the computer while watching KotH reruns on youtube. I just cleared 12 off my desk.

>coldest state in the union
>natives can't stop drinking themselves to death so they ban happy hour

I just buy two bottles and drink in my car parked somewhere late at night with some cigarettes.

I get great joy from drinking good brown liquor in silence. Letting the flavor and the thoughts wash over you, getting lost in the moment of tranquility, it's very nice.
And plus then you're drunk

Not as much as I'd like to. So many of my friends are such huge dorks or broke as fuck that I never have people to go with.

I would think living in Alaska is a reason in of itself to drink oneself to death, no offense.

user is probably from North Dakota

Unironically worse. At least in Alaska the women tend to have a full set of teeth.

>crossword puzzle

So much this. I actually finished the NY Times crossword with a cougar, It's great if you're a word nerd.

North Dakota's colder than Alaska? Huh.

They're fairly close, North Dakota has warmer summers but often has colder winters than Alaska

I drink at home alone.

I go once a month with my coworkers and once a month with a group of friends because they do trivia.

I'm not allowed to drink due to my problems.

The joy of not paying $30 plus tip for two drinks

I work nightshift so I miss out on happy hour.

Only if I'm not working I'll go to a happy hour. I get free alcohol where I work so everyone just gets drunk there.

Nah I drink at my desk

Alaska has deserts and shit, the warm pacific oceans keep the coast fairly warmish. ND can get -10 or 20F cold, alaska gets more snow but that's about it

At a previous job a few years ago I did a couple times a week and loved it.

>happy hour
good goy

what problems fag

Used to have a fast beer standing in the lokal breweries earlier before. Have to do it again.

Sometimes after work I meet up with a friend for some cultural projects and of course there's some beer or we'll meet in the brewery beside his house.

I like to go out ocassionally and have a beer or two. I dont like to get drunk in publoc and possibly make a fool out of myself or do something really stupud and destroy friendly relationships or property. I like yo get stupid drunk in the comfort of my own home where the only thing that i can deatroy is myself and my own property. ( No, im not a raging alcoholic who gets into fights or throws shit, i just mean tripping into something or bumping into shit, dropping glasses, etc.) I can also watch tv shows that i like or play vidya and relax. It also saves quite a bit of money. Why would i pay 3 dollars for a bottle of beer when i can buy a 12 pack for 10 dollars?

>when i can buy a 12 pack for 10 dollars?
or go to germany where you pay 13 Euro for 10 Liters of Beer ...

Happy hours never seem to line up with when I went drinking.

The joy of the taste of beer, inebriation, being able to enjoy a pipe or cigar indoors, being able to listen to the music you want at the volume you want, being able to watch films, series, etc.

More enjoyable alone than surrounded by people

Which is almost the exact same amount of beer for the price.

my many problems.

If I go to a bar I need to put pants on, what joy is there in that? But mostly cost, if youre a wagecuck and go out to bars every night you'll always be a wagecuck. Also bars are loud and crowded, I spent all day dealing with retards, why pay to do so in my down time? Then you get the "likes to fight guy" wanting to show Stacy he he didn't peak in HS and still has it trying to start fights and his five buds that have to jump in and save his ass when he realizes he did peak in HS and doesn't still have it. But mostly its Cruz of cost and a general dislike of the human species.

What's it like to still live with your parents user?

Tundra is not desert user. Alsaka has no deserts, well except for baked Alaska and that's from new orleans

yes i do this too. very comfy

False. Card games are great at bars. I enjoy dice games in the smoking area outside under rain cover. Shits comfy as fuck.

>mfw my country has banned darts from pubs because they're deadly weapons.

bong?

this
Unless there’s a chance i’m getting laid i’d rather stay home.

Except that mentality will keep you from getting laid.
t. Hitch

Kek

I’d rather not go then desu fampai.
Hanging with large groups is fun for about 20-30 min but then i wanna leave and be by myself for several hours.

i go to the bikini bar block away from work 2x a week and get to see pussy tits ass

These are all acceptable answers.
t. laying in bed, drinking beer

Wouldn't happy hour be a way to get tight with your co-workers?

Why would anyone want to do that? You just spent all day with them. You probably spend more time with them than your own family or friends why add to that time and detract from family and friends?

No I have no friends

>current year
>wagecucking
>instead of getting autismbux to shitpost on Veeky Forums
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Happy hour is outlawed here

Pitcher of coors (avec limoñ) for less than seven bucks or half price pints of local brew are my two go to's now that I'm too poor for dollar off ten dollar premiums and 8 dollar half pints.

I have a friend who wants to go out happy hour every month or so. It's one of the few times he's willing to go out (lol marriage, I guess).

Its a little less fun now that I'm avoiding beer, but I'll still have a few drinks.

if you meant the pun this is a pretty good post

They don't exist in Boston because liberals want to ban everything except weed and trendy hallucinogenics

This too

>No happy hour allowed
>Overpriced alcohol (packies included)
>Shitty public transportation
>Bars/clubs only open until 2am
This is why I drink at home. Boston sucks for nightlife and alcohol in general. Thank god for Total Wine.

Why not just committ suicide? Drinking alone in your room is pathetic

Where you at?

I'm in Chestnut Hill

Happy hour is illegal where I live, so no.

North End. At the very least, Bova's Bakery is 24 hours.

I often go out to happy hour after a long day of "working" at home. Where I watch TV all day, and occasionally knock out a quick piece of code or respond to an email to show that I am a valuable employee, and not totally milking this shit for all it's worth.

I go to bars alone all the time. After a few weeks of doing it, you'll have met all of the rest of the townie drunks, and it will stop feeling weird. Now I just go to bars to drink and hang out with some casual aquaintences, and commiserate about work/life/weather/that band they can't seem to turn into a full time job.

If you smoke, it's even easier. Smoking is a social event. People will talk to fucking anyone if they're standing around with a cigarette.

I definitely will try to rally a few friends to go to happy hour together, but they often just want to go to the same bar they're regulars at, which has inflated prices and no happy hour. Apparently they like the "atmosphere" there.

Most of my friends dont drink much, and the ones who do are always not available. So usually I just get drunk alone in my room. Haven’t drank in a while though but after my finals I’m gonna get fucking shitfaced

Yeah. That happens a lot to me. Everyone always wants to go to the chill Irish bar that has a shelf of board games at the door. I'm fine with it. They always have an impressive array of stouts on tap. But it does eat away at the budget. On the days no one wants to go out, I'll hit the townie happy hour bar. Which is fun, because all of the musicians that play at the Irish bar like to hit the happy hour bar before they play. I've met some cool people that way,

This is me too. To be honest, I wish I had someone to smoke with.