What's the greatest number of White Castles you've eaten that you would openly admit to friends and family members...

What's the greatest number of White Castles you've eaten that you would openly admit to friends and family members? I don't think I could ever admit the time I ate the whole crave case, when people ask I just tell them 15 one time when under the influence

Let k be an arbitrary integer, i would openly admit to eating k+1 white castles

Never had White Castle before, but if those burgers are the size of typical sliders, I would probably eat about a dozen of them in one sitting and openly boast about eating that much with those I know.

only 12? fucking soy boi

Only like 5 or 6, I don't have a big stomach.

20, and other people saw me do it. I feel no shame.

I have never been to one.

zero.

I've never been to White Castle but I do eat large amounts of food for fun.

I reckon I could do over 30 of those.

I’ve been both Veeky Forums and skipping breakfast for the majority of my life, so the two meals I eat a day are always huge. Like the others, I’ve never been to or even seen a WC before, but I can eat up to 1500-2000kcal worth of healthy foods in one meal

>fit
>skipping breakfast
Unironically dyel?

Are these fuckers worth buying frozen?

they genuinely taste exactly like a fresh slider

10 out of self control since I had to share.
Could probably eat 20 wit some onion rings before puking

Are these actually good or a meme?

Probably 6 or 7. Sadly I moved south before I became a teen so that meant only microwaveables.

16 w cheese. Had to lay down in the plastic booth for like an hour. I was only 135lbs at the time so it was like eating half my body weight in cheese and onions alone. Now I'm gonna have to go there today

It looks very unappetising, I'll most likely avoid white castle should I ever venture stateside once more.

I'm glad we had this talk.

They're fucking great. I eat this shit like once a week. The best part is the farts the next day. Fuck, i gotta go get white castle now...

Because they are made at Whitecastle facilities using the same exact ingredients and cooking method.

t. has one a mile away

New Question, What is the most underrated item on the white castle menu and why is it the Clam Strips?

Well that's the openly boasting range, which, being the largest person in my family, counts the least among them.
Looked it up, and they seem to be quite smaller than a normal slider, I could eat like 20 of them in a single sitting, given I didn't plan on eating anything else while awake for the next 8 hours or so.

They had a crab cake slider a while back that I actually really miss

Probably tell them something like the 10 sack, but in reality I can put away about 20. If you take out the onions and pickles I can put away the entire crave case.

White castle is terrible, I went to one once just to try it and I think I have never had a worse sandwich, the meat had actual gristle and bone in it and the bun tasted like a cheap grocery store dinner roll with a single slice of plastic that was supposed to be cheese.

>contrarian faggot

Shill harder for your crap food company

well, I'm actually a paid McDonald's shill.
You just seem like an unpleasant jackass.

So I'm an unpleasant jackass for not liking shitty fast food that only potheads and drunks can stomach?
I don't see how having working taste buds has anything to do with my personality, in fact I was trying to do others a favor by warning them about the doghshit that is White Castle food so that they don't have to go through the unpleasant experience of discovering for themselves.

who hurt you user

none because that shit is nasty

White Castle did, with their food

you're a sensitive little guy aren't you.
that's okay sweetie.
have some milkies.

I've regularly eaten a Crave Case (30) with cheese and a Diet Coke (please no flaming, I like the flavor).

>white castle put a gun to my head and said eat from our pig trough or here's the alternative
Jeez, corporate fascism is real!

Yes. You absolutely MUST steam them though.

Really? I was looking to bake them up till the buns were crispy.
Will a standard vegetable steamer do?

Yes, but you have to microwave them one at a time. If you microwave one, you've got maybe two minutes until the bun becomes rock hard.

Exactly this

i don't think we have white castle in the UK, so none

You use a skillet with a lid. If you want them to taste exactly like White Castle, the onions are the key although the "bun" is important to (it's more like a fluffy "dinner" roll.

>Put a bit of water in your pan and heat it to a simmer
>Dump in kind of a lot of dried onion flakes
>Place very thin patty of beef on top
>Place bottom of bun cut side down
>Place top of bun cut side up
>Cover and let simmer for ~5-7 minutes on low heat
>Take off top bun and set aside
>Use turner to flip the whole thing including onions onto plate
>Add toppings (I recommend cheese only)
>Place top bun

If you did it right the meat will be fully cooked and the bread will be fairly damp from onion steam. Dip in your favorite condiment like a nugget