Am i weird for putting A1 on Burgers?

Am i weird for putting A1 on Burgers?

Like, ill put that shit on like every type of burger cause it works so well.

Have you tried whataburger A1 burger? Eat what you like op. A1 goes well with lots of things except steak weirdly enough.

A1 thick and hearty from Waterburger is the GOAT fast food burger in Texas. Do they even make it anymore?

Cheddar chophouse is just as good imo

Better on a burger than a steak

You like it because raisins go really well with hamburgers.

i like A1 Bold on bunless hamburgers, steaks up to sirloin level, and vegetables.

A1 is fine on a burger. Especially a venison burger.

It just doesn't belong on a good steak.

no, but your taste is shit. a1 might be the worst sauce i've ever tasted, hell, it might even be worse than sriracha

no, thats actually a really good idea

Agreed. Had a mushroom and swiss this morning. With a coupon. Oh so good.

Haha WHOA such a total weirdo! I can't even!!

Nah it's good op, some fried onion strings or sauteed mushrooms and swiss. It's good shit

you're just being contratian. what do you consider a good sauce.

It reminds me of worcester sauce and fair amount of burgers suggest adding it to the patty.

The chorizo burg was good too, although it probably shaved about six years off of my lifespan.

It is too soupy to put on burgers. I used to work in a shit tier restaurant and would mix the sauce into the burger patty before putting it on the grill when cooking for myself.

actually i'm not, i've only tried a1 once in my life when i was in new york. i was really shocked how disgusting it was.
bearnaise,hollandaise,morelsauce and pepper&cognacsauce are prolly my favourites

>favorites are all lardass sauce.
Color me unsurprised.

what exactly constitutes a "lardass sauce"?
you really shouldn't get so butthurt by someone disliking your one and only true love (a1 sauce, just you don't get confused)

Love it IN not on the meat, work that shit into the chuck.

I see it the same way I see ketchup it masks shit food