Try to mix in oil

>try to mix in oil
>jar is instantly covered in oil
Why do people buy this again?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocabulary.com/dictionary/patently
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some of us aren't kids in a paper towel commercial.

fupbup

I always buy only peanuts peanut butter... Just put it in the fridge and the oil won't separate!

>put it in the fridge
You sick fuck

>only peanuts
Is it... like solid peanuts?

Store it upside down, mong.

Maybe don't stir like a retard and you'll experience the best peanut butter on the nationwide market

Bold claim.

Not that user but it's the best I've had for sure. I used to love brands like Jif but they taste like peanut candy garbage after I had Smucks.

Never had that problem with Teddy's Chunky. You barely even have to stir

does this actually work...?

>Pour out oil.
>Never have to worry about oil again.
This isn't rocket science.

Not him, but when I first buy a jar I put it upside down for a day, and then it’s a lot easier to stir. I also shake the shit out of it before I open it.

Nigger it’s natural peanut butter. It has to be stored in the fridge or else it will spoil.

Patently false.

Don't stick your spoon or whatever all the way to the bottom and try to mix it all together, the stuff at the bottom is even drier and harder to stir. Just slowly start mixing from the top down.

>It has to be stored in the fridge or else it will spoil.
Not true, though it will keep longer (it already keeps a long time tho) and not separate as much

Sure. I do it with Pics in NZ and Whole Earth in the UK. Both get oily af if kept upright.
Really, though, it just makes the oil settle to the other side so it ain't a nuisance.

in theory all the unsweetened natural peanut butters should taste similar since they're all just peanuts and a little salt. unless they're using some special peanuts or roasting them differently.

lol no its all natural peanut butter, just peanuts put into a food processor and blended until smooth. There's a lot of oil that stays at the top so if you don't want to mix it up everytime just keep it in the fridge. It's so much healthier than Jif!

yeah and get thick hard to spread tear the bread peanut butter.

>implying locally sourced peanuts don't affect terroir

>Patently

vocabulary.com/dictionary/patently

those are very minimal differences in comparison to corporate processed shit vs corporate natural peanut butter. also big brand natural pb tastes the same as any other big brand.

Stop putting exclamation points at the end of everything!