My Dad keeps telling me about how he fried his steak with some soy sauce and how good it tasted...

My Dad keeps telling me about how he fried his steak with some soy sauce and how good it tasted. I'm very conservative about how I like my steak,but should I try this?

Soy sauce compliments beef quite well. I don't think I've had it with a steak, but beef stir fry often has soy sauce

Jap steakhouses do that and it's pretty good. They also chop their meat into tiny pieces.

No, you should definitely reject new ideas purely on the basis of their novelty. It is NOT morally acceptable to do anything you haven't tried before.

>soy
be careful bro

Yes it's good.There are alot of recipes using soy sauce especially for red meet.

Depending on the number of stakes you wanna make:
Mix 4 spoons of mustard,4 spoons of honey,3 spoons of Soy sauce,2 spoons of cooking oil(sunflower oil) and 1 tea spoon of Thyme.
Apply to steaks, leave in the fridge for about an hour.

Either do or don't. Nobody else cares to be honest.

This.

Will try it for dinner. I’ll let you know user.

was having dinner with my gf last night and we went for chinese. She used some soy sauce on her rice and a tiny little bit splashed onto my plate. I mean, just a minimal amount. It was like one or two drops. I didn't think anything of it, seeing as how small an amount it was. Once we were done eating, my chest started feeling itchy. We got home and my nipples were feeling really itchy and sensitive. I took my shirt off and my nipples were so puffy, and I could swear that I was sprouting little breasts.

Anyway, by the time we were ready to go to sleep, there was a noticeable change. My girlfriend was making fun of me, calling me princess, and saying that I should wear a bra. It was humiliating. Well, she did put me in a bra and my breasts had actually grown to be a full cup size bigger than hers! We went to bed and I had a really hard time getting to sleep. Partly from the concern of growing these tiddies, but also because of how uncomfortable the new weight was. But I did manage to get a few hours in.

When I woke up, my waist was obviously thinner and my hips and butt had more fat on them. My face had even gotten a little softer. I was honestly scared. Anyway, my girlfriend said she'd stay by my side which I really appreciated, but that night, when I went to go have sex with her, she just rolled over and said she wasn't attracted to me. I told her I was still attracted to her, even with all the changes and she said she just wasn't comfortable with a woman being attracted to her. That really hurt.

I told her I wasn't a woman, but she disagreed and told me that in order to make her comfortable, I needed to lock my dick in a chastity cage. I did it for her, but it was really frustrating and it even hurt a little bit. Now she won't unlock me. I'm totally overcome with sadness and embarrassment and I can't stop crying and she just keeps on teasing me, getting me so hard in my cage.

Don't eat soy, you guys.

wat

...And soy sauce can increase blood pressure because its so high in sodium

hot

Thats why Japanese people have such low life expectancies

put me in the screencap

Well, Japan and China both have a diabetes epidemic because they eat so much rice. Soy sauce isn't healthy but everything in moderation

fuck i didnt see this thread

There's not going to be a screencap

Buy flank steak, cut into thin strips, and make korean beef skewers instead.

>man turning into a woman
t-this is my fetish

kek

Well this was a good thread while It lasted