Struggle is real

Who else is struggling this meal is making me more suicidal

What the fuck is that?? Silicone?

What the fuck is that I can't even tell. Looks like pasta made out of icing sugar? Eat more vegetables retard, you can get an entire cabbage for less than a dollar

The fact that there are people out there buying and eating this makes me suicidal

it's a frozen pasta meal

It doesn't even appear to be food, genuinely looks like it's something from a construction site with stale bread crumbled on top. Please sort your life out. Being a povo cunt is no excuse for eating this trash

Your hob and fingernails make me suicidal

I'm struggling, but not because of food. Got plenty of that. Too bad I lack any urge to cook it.

tell us what the problem is

My local shop doesn't sell vegetables

I live in such a shit place I cant get proper food so I feel like shit so I cant exersize so I get more depressed so I dont care about looking after myself so I want to die

Eh, depression fueled by panic attacks which in turn fuel the depression. It's a shitty cycle that's hard to break. It all stems from ptsd from years ago. Plus I'm lonely. It's hard making friends as an adult, and I moved across the country from my family for work. And I don't exercise enough to relieve the depression because of the panic attacks. I have medication for them, but it doesn't really work anymore because I've been on the same dosage for years. So basically it's a shitty stew of issues that no one wants to hear about.

I don't believe you can't get decent food but you can get frozen macaroni

I'd only believe it if he lived in Northern Canada or some very remote place where they ship frozen and processed food up in trucks only

Have you tried weed? Or going to an independent gym? Making friends at a legit gym instead of a club is way easier

move to ontario ill handfeed you carrots and apples and shit

>Posts convenience slop only chavs eat
>Everyone's a dense motherfucker for not knowing
KYS and rid the gene pool cock head

so you know what is and who consumes these meals but not what it is.. hmmmm

I'm going to try weed, once I get up the nerve to go to a dispensary. From what I understand, I should make sure I get indica, because of the cbd or something. I'd love to go to a gym regularly, but I'm so anxious about it, it may take me awhile before I can do it.

I just mixed a tin of tuna into a bowl of day old brown rice and microwaved it for a bit and then added some diced tomatoes.
It was ok, I'm not hungry anymore.

This is not me I am op

I can get decent food if I walk 2 miles but I had only just woke up and hadnt had a meal in 2 days

Looks like surgical tubing.

Times are tough when you gotta nerf darts.

Hang in there user

before my mental health got bad all I did was smoke and hit the gym its a great way of living

For everyone wondering what this is its britans idea of macaroni

Just be careful with it. The only time I don't panic and can truly relax with weed is when I'm alone desu. And yeah that's why independent gyms are usually pretty nice and welcoming. Totally different atmosphere than what people expect or are used to. I had the same feelings as you when I first started lifting. Now I can spend hours at the place just shooting the shit with the owners

>that stove
wtf

Yeah dont smoke before the gym do it after and have a bath for your sore muscles

Yeah, that's the experience I'm looking for. Big chain gyms make me more anxious.

You disgust me

Also, thanks for the replies, stuff like that helps.

don't be a victim.

clean your stove.

walk to the grocery that has produce.

you can do it.

i was going to come into this thread and offer to send you some food but your stove looks so fucking disgusting i changed my mind
hope you get off the strugglebus soon little dude

You have clearly never had depression

Clean your stove. Also stop eating shitty food.

Clean your stove you subhuman

Im trying to work up the motivation but my whole house is like that
A girl Iv been seeing is coming to my city in a few weeks so that should make me do it
But cleaning is the last thing on someone's mind while suicidal

Do it user kill yourself you'll just continue to suffer

nobody cares kill yourself dumb faggot

Just do it for yourself m8. Make yourself happy and content before others.

Are those tube worms?

Lol walking two miles to get food could be the exercise you don't get retard
Start walking to the store, buy one if those thermal bags if you need to, which you shouldnt

True
I find it easier doing stuff for others and it kinda is for me if its to further a relationship

Yeah that's what I normally do im just in a bit of a hole ATM

>eating pasta ready meals when you could buy pasta and make sauce

OP you're not struggling you're just a complete fucking moron.

god damn dude, that looks like the fingers of the dead trying to claw their way up through toxic clay

Get high and do it, but be careful since weed makes you self conscious. You notice the good when you do good, but you notice the bad before it comes out of your stupid mouth.
>sort yourself out

>i have depression, that makes me helpless, feel bad for me!

fuck this thread and fuck you unmotivated fucks. let me give you a tip, if you try and be a little self reliant and stop whining about "depression" you might feel better about yourself

Why would anyone buy frozen pasta when it's like one of the simplest thing to cook, boil water and throw pasta in it, how hard can it be? Plus it's cheap as fuck, I bet OP paid 3 times what it would have cost him if he bought regular pasta and cooked it himself.

The shop I went to literally didn't have pasta I live in one of the worst neighborhoods in europe

I was more trying to start a struggle meals/food Gore thread but then people where so appauled at what I was eating that they started comforting me

Pasta doesn't look like that.

>can't buy pasta in Europe

Seriously just admit you're a thick nigger cunt that is too fucking stupid to cook anything.

Kek this.

Why do pure trash exist?

I've been eating the Knorr and Rice-A-Roni versions of this shit which are even cheaper, and that's still overspending a bit because I get 1-2 meals out of those when the same money could buy 4-5 packets of ramen or a bit more money could get me pizza rolls which I can stretch out more
IDK if I'll be able to afford car insurance this month

Don’t buy food at gas stations or bodegas.

Mini PVC pipes

wire coating in sawdust

startlingly appropriate description

Take a picture of your stove top

Bro clean your fucking stovetop

Don't have kids.

This is what I do and my mental health is shit.