>Kosher salt
>Mix
>Roll
>Chill

What is Veeky Forums compounding?

>rolling

huhuh

This is a british board OP.
No one here give a fuck unless its a meat pie covered in gravy or feep fried fish and potato.

Sage
Diced peppers
Thyme
Rosemary

If you're adding salt, you should look into making the butter from whole cream. I just get salted butter and melt it without burning to simmer the herbs. Then I cool it. I have some with just Dill I use for eggs.

Try chipotle instead of thyme.
Rosemary & chipotle work well together.

I usually just use whatever fresh herbs are in the fridge.

>melt
I dont think youve made compound butter.

I usually do
>rosemary
>shallot
>champagne vinegar
>lemon juice
>maldon salt towards the end of mashing
>sometimes msg and roasted garlic

OP here...
Steak n eggs w/ compound butter and fermented tabasco mash.

^forgot pic

because i dont eat steak

capers + parsley is delicious

for fish things and just anything potatoes

Really? Wow.
Sometimes suicide IS the best solution.

i have my reasons jack ass i didnt say it was nasty

Thats buerre blanc retard.

Why did you say anything? No one cares about your emotional problems.

Seems like you could just mash the spices into the butter when you cook something

lookin good op
Now i want steak

>Seems like you could just drink salt water with your meal rather than season your food.

why are you breathing is more like it

Not the one afwaid to eat a cutsie-wootsie cow.

>over easy
How do yo get the whites so cooked but the yolks stay orange and runny? I always get clear slime or hard yolks.

Haven't tried capers but I think I will now. Thanks.
I mostly just use garlic and parsley. A little rosemary when I happen to have it in the house.

Dumb analogy. Never try doing one again.

ADD DILL MOTHERFUCKERS

Either cover the eggs or splash some hot oil from the pan on top. It takes practice to get the timing right.

>putting butter on steak
Pleb

>not putting butter on steak
Pleb

>not putting Pleb on butter
steak

>not putting steak on pleb
butter

I saw it coming but i still had a little kek

HAQHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!

xd upboated

Some new meme spice my neighbor gave me before he got arrested called "mary jane", he said it's a type of rosemary, ducking kids with your fancy gmos

You mis-spelled AMERICAN

Even better if you take chilled butter cut into small pieces and put it in a food processor with herbs and seasoning. If you get autistic about it and stick it in the fridge after a little pulsing heats it, repeat pulsing and refrigerating, you can make it a completely smooth flavored butter.

Why would anyone do it thay way? What are you trying to do that is different from normal compound butter except having more to clean up?

Beurre Montpellier, slowly melting over a pearly white turbot fillet.

>>Kosher salt
DROPPED

Holy shit can rebbit fuck off

Maître d'Hôtel butter, is a type of compound butter of French origin, prepared with butter, parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper.Nomore, no less

I am sure there's some florid food science jargon reasoning along the lines of distribution of essential oils carrying flavenoids being more evenly distributed among lipids allowing for volatile dissemination and enhanced olfactory and gustatory reception as well as increased preservation characteristics, but I think you should just try it some time. It's neat.