Is 2am too late to be eating McDonald's?

Is 2am too late to be eating McDonald's?

It's never an appropriate time to eat that garbage.

It's the only time when it's acceptable.

this. It needs to be 2am and your drunk, stoned, or depressed.

I wish Mcd was open until 2am where I live instead of closingn at 10pm.

Must be rough not living around a 24 hr McDonald's

I think 2am is too late to eat anything, tbph

when my amigo gets borracho he starts jonesing for some mickey d's, so i only ever wind up there around 2am. for me it's the sausage egg and cheese mcgriddle(s)

what the fuck does McD put in their food that makes me feel sick 2 hrs after I eat any of their shit?

It's never too late for the fresh, delicious hamburgers from McDonald's.

that's your inner homosexual coming out.

Chemicals so that they never go bad

Ah yes, the (((((chemicals)))))

The Only timeframe to eat McD's is between 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. when you are drunk or High

No, you're only allowed to eat chili at 2am

>any type of beans in chili
you degenerate cocksucker

Its never too late to eat at McD

No

>I wish Mcd was open until 2am where I live instead of closingn at 10pm.
All the Hungry Jacks (Australian Burger King) do this but I have like 6 or 7 24hr McDonald's within 5 - 15 minutes of driving. 24 McDonald's are everywhere.

No. Especially if you've been drinking.

>putting beans in your chili

Texas style is the only way to go.

I unironically make chilli at 2am or later quite frequently but it's because I'm drunk and I used it along with sour cream and avocado in burritos.
Also, those seasoning satchets are literally filled with the same dried spices from those jars. The only issue with them is they're ever spicy enough so I just add extra cayenne pepper and chilli flakes to taste.

Not the homosexual that made that reddit tier image but beans improve chilli. I don't care if that makes it not traditional, it tastes better.

> beans
Honestly just cook premade shit at this point

>the Wendy's twitter taught me to hate McDonalds

food sauce

>Did you buy McCormick's ® powdered seasoning?
>Throw it away — because we're about to use McCormick's ® powdered seasonings!

lmao

I didn't know it was possible to pack so much gay into one image.

It's probably all the fucking sugar, carbs, and all the sodium. You literally eat 2 days worth of sodium with one meal. It's insane.

Early in the morning and late after midnight is the only time to eat McDonald's because they're the only place that's open and they serve sausage McMuffins

it's always alright to eat some delicious McDonald's™ hamburgers

for me, its the McChicken™

God I miss that era of Internet

gay af

Somehow doing this daily is less depressing than those families who are in the drive through daily. I overheard a food doc my dad was watching and this family prepared food about two times per month, the rest of the time it was McDonald's for dinner. I couldn't believe humans could live like that.

It's always 5 o'clock somewhere.

>yearly screenings of Supersize Me in the public school system taught me to hate McDonald's*
Got dang anticapitalists

I know way more espanol than I should. I wish Trump build that fucking wall. We got got central americans working at the McDonald's here now, it wasn't like that when I was growing up. At least the niggers could speak english.

If I said yes would you hold that body against me?

I've been contemplating putting my digestive system through a 2am, $20 McDonalds gorging.
As i am all of the three stated, states. you have twisted my arm.

How much does a large double quarter pounder & ten nuggets cost where you live?
$20 where im at. skeet skrrrt

Yes. The places to get fast food within a 2 mile radius of my house are McDonald's, Waffle House and Krystal. I get McD's when I'm too tired to wait for WH. Krystal isn't even on the radar.