i have acquired 10lbs of hotdogs.

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23B017ZVIx4
ebay.com/gds/How-to-Sell-Food-on-eBay-/10000000178712300/g.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

make 50 lbs of beanies and weenies

Stick in pooper and eat a bullet.

It tells you on the fucking box what to do.
>keep frozen

Buy 10 lb.s of sauerkraut and 100 hot dog buns?

sell them on craigslist to a single mother for a blowjob in your truck

eat 1 everyday for brunch until they go bad, then soak them in rat poison and feed them to neighborhood pitbulls

acquire a hot dog cart

they’re big dogs

Pretend they're the New York nix

uuuu

Put them in people's pockets and see when they realize

Gibe it bag jamul

at them all and then you will have acquired high blood pressure, too.

Attach to AKM barrell/gas tube, add a decent mag drum, and magdump.

get a permit and open a stand

The 5th Amendment is his permit.

Go to the doctor because I'm not sure how your disgusting ass is still alive

Stick raw spaghetti sticks through them, boil them until cooked, tie the spaghetti ends together in a chain, then throw it all in the trash where it belongs.

>all beef
Take it back and get some that have a mix of beef and pork.

Perhaps they're wondering who would buy a pack before throwing them out into the trash

>that nutrition profile

Toss them in the fucking bin.

I don't know what you paid for them but last July when Walmart put Bar-S packs of hotdogs on sale for $.25/pack I bought 4 cases for an additional 10% off and sold them on ebay for $1.00/pack and made a killing. They sold out quickly too! I'm planning on buying at least 10 cases if they do that shit again this year.

This but skip the eating them part.

>corn syrup

What. The. Fuck.
Is burgerland really that fucked? Do you just throw corn syrup at everything?

oh boy that is a lot of weiner, how about throwing a weiner dinner for your family? you could invite your ex you broke up with 3 years ago. Make some delicious weiner stew with a side of grilled weiners and a basket of dough wrapped weiners.

It's a very heavily subsidised sweetener. It's in everything because it's cheap and sweet things are addictive.

>10 lbs of ballpark franks for a blowjob

I don't know where you get your weiner to blowjob conversion rates but OP would get a terrible deal on his end.

they normally sell for $1/pack though, that's weird

1 gram of sodium per dog? jesus christ m80

>these fucking values
don't eat that shit nigger

Get a pot of salted water. Boil it. Start cooking hot dogs. Put left overs in fridge

Lay out a trotline in your nearest carcinogenic river and bait with hotdogs. Catch 10-20lb glow in the dark catfish from one piece of hotdog. The catfish are unironically less dangerous than those dogs. Profit.

you could throw a very casual party with lots of grilled dogs. you could cook up a whole bunch and wrap them in wax paper and tinfoil and give them to the homeless.

or just keep them and have like 4 hotdogs a week for months

Don't be a pansy. Eat them.

For you

cut them up and put dry sketti noodles through them and boil into hot dog-infused sketti

you got the paperwork on all those dogs.

start eating now because most of them are going bad.

Yes. Things are so bad that it's a selling point if a product doesn't include HFCS, or includes real fruit/juice.

Throw them away and buy some Hebrew National.

i hate you so goddamn much

>Make corndogs.
>Invite friends over.
>they ask what's on the menu
>"it's just corndogs."

freeze them, dummy. don't let them go to waste

1 frank
Total Carbohydrate 5g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugars 1g

Okay, corn syrup is the 1g of sugars. Which ingredient(s) accounts for the other 4g? "Flavorings"? Potassium lactate? Maybe they are allowed to call wheat or soy fillers "flavorings".

>beef hotdogs
Into the trash they go.

>progun
>friends

Fucking kek.

>I'm a libshit who's never been outside my city safespace

Are you actually retarded or just new?

Put your trip back on you friendless buttfuck

Yes

>and sold them on ebay for $1.00/pack and made a killing
How many packs per case? I can't imagine you made more than $30

If you have a small wang, tape one to it. The chicks'll love it.

25c > $1 is a 75% profit.
Even if he only made $30 I'd still consider it a killing. Basically free money

Fire up the grill, bitch. It's time to make friends with the neighbors.

make hotdog soup

uma delicia

jesus christ, that sodium for one hot dog is fucking ridiculous. Enjoy early heart disease!!!

Kek

Fuck yeah!

>implying $30 is worth the effort involved in going to Walmart, flagging down an employee, getting them to go to the back of the store to get the cases of hotdogs, waiting in line to purchase them, coercing them to give him an extra discount, going home, taking photos of the hotdogs to create the eBay listing, and then finally packaging and shipping them out to the individual customers
In the end he probably made like $5/hr. I guess that’s a “killing” by NEET Veeky Forumsers standards though.

wow you're good at drawing out descriptions to make things sound more difficult than they actually are

youtube.com/watch?v=23B017ZVIx4

Those are trash, throw them away.

If you are even considering scalping hot dogs for that minescueal profit, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

It's only miniscule if you do it in small quantities.

That's a terrible ratio of beanies to weanies

You’re going to have to sell a few hundred packs to make this worthwhile and I doubt Walmart is going to have that much or will let you buy that. Just get a job.

I have 3 wal marts in my town. I'll gladly spend an afternoon making a few hundred bucks.
also I have a job you fucking sperg lord

>Meat, Sugar, Salt, Salt, Salt

Bbq them or put them in some corndog casserole and freeze the leftovers

You’re not going to do that. You can’t even sell food on eBay. Your LARPing fantasy is retarded.

I can sell them in bulk to the local white trash community for 10 cents less than retail

Who the fuck bbq's hot dogs?

That's the 2nd best way to cook them. 1st is cooking them over a bonfire, but there's some places where you can't have a bonfire

Grill them
slice them down the middle and grill them

You most certainly can sell food items on ebay:
>Research your different food sale options on eBay listings. These are usually found under the "Home and Garden" section. Visit other seller's eBay stores to see what types of items they sell. Study completed eBay listings to find out for what price the items sold, and what items sold best. Think of American food items you would miss if you lived abroad. These are the items you want to consider selling on eBay.

>Purchase grocery items using coupons or sale offers to get better prices.

ebay.com/gds/How-to-Sell-Food-on-eBay-/10000000178712300/g.html

t. user who cleaned up last year on $.25/pack hotdogs from walmart during their 4th of july sale.

I'm seriously calling walmart everyday starting june 15 until they put them on sale and unless they have a quantity restriction posted, I'm buying them out. If they don't have the restriction posted and claim I'm limited on the quantity I can purchase, I'm crying racism and going to local news with it. They'll fold, I'm certain of that.

a long time ago i used to work at a putt putt. they sold these amazing hot links and had this spicy nacho cheese dispenser. the day i quit that shithole, i took a box of their sausages and a box of the nacho cheese. my friends and i had a couple amazing weekends of grilling.

Feed the needy with a block party

sounds like the perfect ration to me, what you pulling with your beanie weenies?

Bumping this thread for a good Beanie and Weenie recipes. Anyone got any good ones?