What is the perfect snack/general food to eat while I browse Veeky Forums/the Internet and listen to music?

Help me out Veeky Forums. Can't take up both my hands, at least not constantly. Pic related is the best I've got, but everything gets boring eventually, aside from sushi.
No chips or regular-ass candy though.

Other urls found in this thread:

colgate.com/en-us/oral-health/life-stages/adult-oral-care/ada-07-chew-on-this
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have to stop buying them because I keep eating the whole cans in one sitting

Damn my nut/peanut allergy. Fuck my birth.

Also stupid required newer CAPTCHA just made me do 3 "click-where-there-are-street-signs" things correctly in a row to fucking post this.

Don't snack, fatass.

Crushed ice is the only right answer.

That's why I said no candy and chips. I want something that's not awful for you (not necessarily great for you though), that lasts a long time and can be easily snacked on. Is that so much to ask?

lmao, I'd almost agree as someone who's never had a soda in his life and loves the taste of nice filtered/fresh water, but too melty.

Also I only can get them when I go to costco, but I use these as well. Also just regular sheets of seaweed. My friends call me a freak for that and dill pickle seeds, but I like to think of myself as just having a superior palate.

>10110438
>10110373
stop chewing ice faggots
colgate.com/en-us/oral-health/life-stages/adult-oral-care/ada-07-chew-on-this

Definitely the wrong posts. Also calling people faggots is unnecessary so please save it for when you mean it.

Yes, snacking is just excess calories that you're not burning because you're sitting on your ass.
If you want to stop being a fatass, stop snacking. It's a bad habit, stop doing it.

NEVER snack? I'm not a Veeky Forums guy, though I've always been skinny no matter what shit I eat. I'm 23 and ik to worry about consequences, but I'm just asking for something when I don't want a meal and want to take a load off. I'm not here for a scolding, even if I deserve one. It's a simple question I asked. Only respectful answer has been something I'm deathly allergic to.

Veeky Forums here if you're cutting/intend to maintain weight you definitely shouldn't snack

it doesn't matter if it's a healthy food like almonds or if it's doritos, it's still calories that you're consuming because you are bored

if you want to stave off hunger eat a protein bar or something

If you don't want a meal then you're not in need of calories, so "something to snack on while I take a load off" is just consuming food out of boredom, not a need for calories.
If you get the urge to snack, drink water instead. Or better yet get up and do something stimulating. You'll forget all about wanting a snack.

People, my goal is not to be fit. I'll worry about that when I pass 170 lb at 6 ft. 1. I just wanted a friendly convo with simple answers

Also it's sort of sadly hilarious that in your quest for a snack that's not terrible for you, you seem to have completely missed vegetables.

You've already gotten the simple answer.
Don't snack when you're just sitting on your ass.
Can't get anymore simple than that.

Just eat what you want man. I'm the same way. Late 20s and high metabolism. I eat whatever i want whenever i want and have been as long I can remember. Still 6'1" 180.

Why? Because I won't get Veeky Forums? I enjoy a small but long/lasting snack that't not chips or chocolate or some shit. Didn't know this place would be so adamant about it. I'll find an answer elsewhere. Jesus people.

>Somebody gave me an answer I didn't like!
>Why are they so MEAN!?!
>I'm gonna run away and cry!

Bye Felicia.

It's not an answer though. It's telling me not to ask my question. that's totally different. Actual suggestions, disagree or not are welcome, which is why I appreciate fp.

almonds are so ridiculously overpriced these days its like 5 bucks for a small can of blue diamond
fuck that

The GOAT

I thought you were going to find answers elsewhere?

Water.

Looks like I'm allergic to all the best lmao

To all the Veeky Forums obsessed on here, I DO love water and have had soda twice in my life.

I am. I just thought people even on Veeky Forums would have more than 2.5 () real answers out of 20, considering the board this is.

But "don't snack" is a real answer, it's just an answer you don't like.

What's up, Candace?