Cookie Cake

My wife went vegan (with exceptions, like eggs from home-cared chickens from friends who take care of them). But her favorite food was cookie cake from GAC. Does anyone have a good cookie cake recipie? You can include non-vegan shit in there, I'll work around it.

Also, corporate recipe thread.

>my wife went vegan
I am so sorry

I still enjoy my steaks. One ultimatum from me was that my diet doesn't change, and she doesn't mind me adding meat to her otherwise vegan meals that she cooks

if you plan on having kids then you better force her sorry ass to eat her complete proteins. you don't want your baby to end up being malnourished or stillborn.

We already have 2 kids, not having anymore. No worries there

>vegan (with exceptions, like eggs
That's not vegan OP. That's "ovo-lacto vegetarian". Vegan =/= Vegetarian in general, fyi.
It doesn't matter what your wife thinks and says, she's fucking wrong.

No, I won't enable your wife's shitty choices.

If it's a diet change for moral reasons, making exceptions for moral treatment of animals is pretty sound of mind imo

>pretty sound of mind
Sure, but it's not vegan.

Idk, I don't like vegan cookies very much. Without the thickening agents and other expensive ingredients I don't care to purchase, baked goods use a ton of vegetable oils which (to me) give a weird flavor and texture. Also, I love watching eggs, butter, and sugar cream together. Sexually satisfying.

OP I would find your favorite cookie recipe (mine is Chef John's chocolate chip cookies) and tinker with the recipe to get enough dough to fill a cake pan. Look for a cakey cookie, not a thin, crispy cookie that spreads.

Eating bird fetuses, no matter how you dress it up, is not a vegan thing to do.

Don't pay attention to the vegan haters kek. They are worse than true vegans.
>what do u MEAN she eats EGGS from HOME RAISED CHICKENS? SHE ISNT TRUE VEGAN, I HATE VEGANS ENOUGH TO KNOW ALL ABOUT THEM!

>my ultimatum was that my wife can't force me to not eat food

You go soy boy

They're chicken periods though

>all this projection

Vegans are fine, carnivores are fine, what you eat or don't eat has no effect on me.
Now, if you call yourself a vegan and eat bird eggs, fish, butter, or cheese? You're a fucking idiot, and I will let you know as such. Feel free to eat what you like though. :^)

>Yeah and like, I'm a vegan! Except I let myself eat Kobe beef, because it's treated so well and the cows are so pampered, it's like, really humane, you know? Oh and chicken periods, but only from chickens my friend Suzy raised, because she's so NICE to them, I think it's okay.
K.Y.S.

>bird fetuses
Commercially produced eggs are unfertilized, and thus, not a fetus.

Except those occasional ones that slip through, fertilized somehow. I found a bird fetus in a store bought egg once, was fucking gross.

Still not vegan.

Thanks for the advice

>>everyone-else
T-thanks

>i posted it again! xD

Veganism is morally opposed to the domestication of animals in its entirety, PETA would rather put those chickens to death than allow you to harvest their menses.

Next time just say your wife is allergic to eggs or something otherwise there's going to be a bit shitstorm about veganism and no one will address the thread's actual intended subject.

>allergic to eggs
user, his vegan wife loves eggs though!

is the argument itt bait? the definition of being a vegan is not eating animal products. why is it so hard to just say you're vegetarian? it's not like you're supposed to take people seriously who say theyre vegetarian "but only eat fish/chicken/etc." plus they're equally gay as hell. i can raise all of my fucking animals and pamper them with manicures on tuesdays but that wouldn't make me a vegetarian

user, the real world is complicated and doesn't map exactly to neat categories.

See: the hot-dog debate.