Cauliflower is literally the worst vegetable. Prove me wrong

Cauliflower is literally the worst vegetable. Prove me wrong

What's not to like? It's dry and bland and white. All of my favorite things. Also pseudo-crunchy. Not soft, but not truly crunchy. Best of all worlds.

soybeans

/thread

That's a legume you fucking retard.

I love cauliflower it's delicious and I eat it damn near every day.

You, OP, are a gigantic faggot.

Sure buddy, sure.

>Prove me wrong
While I disagree on what the "worst vegetable" actually is, I don't know why you would insist on anyone trying to prove that their opinion is "right" and yours is "wrong". To you, your opinion of cauliflowers won't be changing just because someone says you are wrong: you will still dislike cauliflowers.
I mean, unless you are one of those sadsack faggots that changes their mind at a drop of a hat just to be in line with all the other clones.

Listen here
He is challenging someone to prove him wrong, not necessarily implying he wants them to succeed. I swear to god you could not have misunderstood the meaning of that persons post anymore than you already did. Not that I give two shits about any of this, I could care less.

cauliflower is great
yellow pepper is trash
>inb4 fruit
this is Veeky Forums not /an/

>yello pepper
All bell peppers taste the same. One time a blind guy at the grocery store asked me which ones were the green peppers. I led him to the yellow ones. What a loser that guy was.

Do you not have a tongue or olfactory glands? I bet you drink tap water, too.

Celery is the worst vegetable. Cauliflower is great if you roast it in the oven with salt, pepper, olive oil, and cumin seed.

>living in 3rd world country where tap water isn't good.

for any low carb fags like me, shred the cauliflower into small bits, fry with a little butter, add whatever spices, boom. low carb rice substitute

celery is great if you cut and eat it.
Don't even need spice or cooking.

t. teenager

"It's good if you add a bunch of other shit that totally masks it's inherent crappiness"

It's fucking delicious but kind of a pain in the ass to grow. Lots of time and effort, lots of pests, all for one head at the end of the season

Its the retarded cousin to chad veggie broccoli

More like low carb fats

I drink tap water through my AlexaPure filter. And you must have low intellect if you think a yellow or red bell pepper taste different than green. That I can tell you.

I think you just buy shitty peppers.

t.soyboy with mommy issues