Whenever I get injured it takes me quite awhile to heal

Whenever I get injured it takes me quite awhile to heal.

Cat scratches that used to heal in 2 days now take as much as 10 for example.

I'm guessing it's my shit diet, what foods should I be eating to promote healing?

Well, what's your current diet?

Vodka and liverwurst.

It's a side effect of getting old. There's no fix for it.
Welcome to the world of shit hurting for no reason.

Various TV dinners, burgers, pasta, eggs, toast, canned soups.

Even my mother heals faster than me, I'm only mid 20s.

>pasta, eggs, toast, canned soups.
Cut these out and increase burger consumption. The only acceptable tv dinners are hungry man and kids cuisine

>Even my mother heals faster than me, I'm only mid 20s.

That doesn't sound good. You might want to get a blood test to make sure you don't have anemia, or something more serious like leukemia.

I got a check up a few months ago, I'm fine whcih shocked me.

Not even high cholesterol.

I'm sedentary(desk job) and eat like shit, I can only guess that's why I heal slow.

are you joking?
are you poor?
is this bait?

you need veg, dude. eat an apple every day. have fresh carrots and berries every day. eat leafy greens like spinach, kale, collards.

Assuming it's not some sort of disease, typically youd wanna up protein intake.
When you say 10 days to heal do you mean to stop bleeding, or like you'll have a scab for 10 days or what?

I figured my poor intake of vegetables was to blame, but I'm not sure how much that affects the healing process.

I do eat a little bit everyday, in what's in my TV dinner or soup.

Practically nothing in comparison to people healthier.

Cat scratches stick around as long as 10 days until completely undetectable, aka no more scab.

Shit used to heal in 2.

Ah ok, then i would say it could be a protein deficiency (unlikely since you say you eat eggs), vitamin A or vitamin C deficiency.
I would do some research and be more conscious about what you eat and what kind of nutrients you actually get in your diet, you know, read labels etc.

This can be a symptom of diabetes.

You may want to start cutting down on sugar in your diet.

Unironically this go get your blood tested m9

I concur. Slow healing is one of many early warning signs. You may not be diabetic. It might be that your cat has been working out.

low gci fruits and veggies and lots of water everyday for a while my man

if you want to live forever, I'm going to let you in on a secret

You probably have diabetes, kek

>sedentary
This is compounding it on top of your shitty diet. Pretty much every study on the subject shows that active people heal faster than sedentary people.
Aside from cleaning up your diet, get some exercise. Even if it's just a walk around the neighborhood.

U eat shit friend.. Look at my meal mixups

>brekky
Porridge
Quinoa
Omlette

>Lunch
Budda bowl
Sardine sandwich
Egg salad roll

>dinner
Stir fries
Curries
Vegetal soups

>snacks
Fruit
Dicks

What are you, 80?

Serious answer is get your blood glucose tested. The sedentary lifestyle, poor diet and slow healing?

That's a sign of the diabetes my dude.

diabetes

Doesn't the body release some sort of chemical that causes your body to heal quicker when you're cuddling? Can't remember what it's called