The fuck is wrong with you?

Other urls found in this thread:

gylle.dk/salmonella-er-udryddet-i-danske-kyllinger-og-aeg-saa-hvad-med-mrsa/
videnskab.dk/krop-sundhed/salmonella-udryddet-i-dansk-fjerkrae
kristeligt-dagblad.dk/danmark/fakta-salmonella-i-aeg
videnskab.dk/krop-sundhed/foerste-gang-i-30-aar-ingen-salmonella-fra-danske-aeg
bt.dk/danmark/eu-danske-kyllinger-er-uden-salmonella
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah I don’t like the spines either. I buy the boneless ones, but unfortunately I’ve never found boneless ones in mustard sauce. Still good in putanesca and shit like that.

you bought shitty deenz bro
king oscar in olive oil is my go to pick up

The skin has no texture. Cut the sardines in half and eat them meat side up if you like. The spine can easily be removed, but it's a good source of calcium and is soft. Don't be a baby.

my mom eats bony deenz on cheez wiz bagles
she's a monster

Sardines suck

Buy anchovies

where the fuck do you get off telling a man what canned fish he can or cannot eat
get lost, chump

thanks user will try

Nothing’s wrong with me user, because I’m not a little babby who needs everything to be the consistency of baby food.

>tripfaggot gives bad advice
WOW. A WORLD FIRST.

I started the canned fish trend with GOAT oysters and anchovies

You guys are just posers, the same people who pretend to like the bland shit that is sushi

a sucker and a deenzboy is born every minute

which one do you want to be?

skin .05 mm thick bothers you?
seriously?
Are you scared of eating fried chicken too cause it's covered in skin and got bones in the middle?
fuck off

also the bones are a good calcium source

Sardines are shit

Eat anchovies ONLY anchovies with a healthy serving of malt liquor 40ozs at a time

>Filled with horror like skin and tiny spines
There's your problem - weakness.

namefag queer

Sriracha on my deenz worked wonders.

only thing i like sriracha on

Shit nigger don't get any of that on your fancy keyboard lmao

yep, other hot sauces work well too but sriracha works real well

Faggot

Fish skin is fucking loaded with poisons you idiot.

actually it's loaded with poissons

Spectacular.

You gotta get the ones that say "boneless, skinless, in olive oil".

Come on, dude. You gotta start reading packaging.

a toast to you user

i'm not one for mustard, i think the olive oil ones taste way better. but sardines weren't something i could handle right off the bat, i tried them once, didn't like them, tried them again a few years later and discovered i liked them quite a bit. even now, if i'm going to eat small sardines with the tails still on i like to have crackers with it just to offset the texture.

Brunswick is the shittiest deenz brand out there. Try Season or Wild Planet. And don't get the ones in sauce, get the ones in olive oil.

eat the ones without sauce or spices

>he actually fell for it
Lmaoing my ass off

Don't listen to this idiot. You gotta get the ones that say "double layer".

i shred it to small pieces and mix it with half a chopped onion, parsley and a bit of vinegar, that way you dont notice the bones and it masks the strong fishy flavor to a pleasant degree.
im talking about hte ones in that come in oil but it would probably work with those mustard ones too.

Seriously had a good giggle

I bought a can of 'choves' (as we call 'em in Ohio) to flavor my ramen (Fantastic!) But I only need one f i s h i b o i per pack. How do you store the remainder and what sort of timeframe am I looking at for spoilage?

why do you
hit enter like that
fag
got

Store the remainder in a ziploc bag or tupperware. Should be good for like a week.

The bones are edible and a good source of calcium

>tripfag was replied to 5 times in this thread
deenz fags confirmed fags

Perfect, thanks

I tried them. Not bad glad I did. If this was some sort of troll It worked out well for me. Cheap snacks.

I have to be honest with you /cucks/ though. I tried using them in a sauce and it was a little too fishy for my taste. So deenz with crackers for now on.

Crumble them over some toast with butter and pickled onion

I want anchovy pizza now.

What the hell are they teaching kids in school these days? Two foods can't fucking touch now?

>salmonella is officially wiped out in my country
you're a retard

The country is Denmark and you're very free to google it, friend.

>he got tricked into eating nasty shit by retards on the internet

jesus fuck why is everyone dane on here an attention whoring retard? how pathetic is your country?

>a total of 925 salmonella infections were reported among Danes, which is equivalent to 16.2 infected cases per 100,000 inhabitants. This is the lowest number of salmonella infections since 1988
looks like you still have it, you can't officially wipe it out you mouth breathing retard

Danish authorities are investigating a foodborne outbreak suspected to be caused by chilled sliced salami

Salmonella Typhimurium ST19 has sicked 13 people since mid-September, the majority of which are children, said the Statens Serum Institut

Of the 13 patients, nine are children under 14 years of age and three have been hospitalized.

Say it with me, OFFICIALLY WIPED OUT

You're right in that there are still a few cases. Would have been nice if you'd bothered linking your source, though.
The official stance from the State is that chickens and eggs in Denmark are free of salmonella. And as I said already I ate plenty of raw eggs before this and never got sick. If you want to be a whiny little pussy and have your yolks hardboiled that's fine, of course.

You'll not rile me up by attacking my country, by the way. I hate the State and I hate taxes and few countries have more of either than this one.

The plague is also officially wiped out but you can still manage to find a rare case sometimes. It's probably never going to be a hard zero and I'm sorry if I gave the impression that's what it means.

>why is everyone dane on here an attention whoring retard?
Because retards like you keep feeding them

bruh people in Madagascar and Egypt and fucking colorado get that shit all the time

Well done.

I meant in Denmark. I thought that was obvious, sorry.

>people eating canned fish for fucking centuries
>extremely popular worldwide
>a daily food staple in scandinavian and slavic countries
>some literally-who-tier tripfag claims it started the trend in 2015 on a taiwanese lootbox photographing forum
>p-pay attention to meeee!
Neck yourself, shitskin.

It seems as though you've gotten triggered and resorted to passing off anecdotal evidence and insults as legitimate points.
Silly Danes, will you never learn?

I love you

I do have some citations stating that salmonella is officially wiped out in Denmark, but they're in Danish. This seems to be more a misunderstanding of what "wiped out" actually means, because user is correct in that we do not have literally zero cases a year now. And we probably never will.

gylle.dk/salmonella-er-udryddet-i-danske-kyllinger-og-aeg-saa-hvad-med-mrsa/
videnskab.dk/krop-sundhed/salmonella-udryddet-i-dansk-fjerkrae
kristeligt-dagblad.dk/danmark/fakta-salmonella-i-aeg (only claims practically wiped out)
videnskab.dk/krop-sundhed/foerste-gang-i-30-aar-ingen-salmonella-fra-danske-aeg
bt.dk/danmark/eu-danske-kyllinger-er-uden-salmonella

I didn't want to discuss salmonella in Denmark anyway. I wanted to know wtf those guys on Discord think happens when you mix fish and eggs that makes a poison.
Pic related is what caused it all. Just an egg yolk on some deenz.

I will not reply again because I don't want to shit up the thread with this and we're obviously not going to end up in agreement anyway.

>it's wiped out but still present
Golly, you're dumb.

>falling for 5 year old meme

My cats won't even eat that garbage. You sound like someone that deleted ther system 32 folder mutiple times

>My cats won't even eat that garbage
Probably because cat's don't eat mustard.

Is this bait?

The whole point is that sardines are low in the food chain and are thus very low in accumulated shit like that

Don’t be a bitch boy

Your problem is your sample. Stop using discord if you don't want to run into mouth breathers.

>Not liking the spines

Seriously though I love sardines, mostly because they're the only animal you can buy that's spreadable

No, it falls apart on the hook.

Also, the mustard versions are terrible. You're better off with plain and enjoying the flavor; or hitting them with some hot sauce or Worcestershire. Or make sardine salad sandwich.

user ur killin me