ITT: guilty pleasure snacks

ITT: guilty pleasure snacks

There’s a vending machine where I go to school and I always get these.

Both are shit compared to Jalapeno cheetos

>use to eat an entire bag in one sitting and end up shitting out firelogs later on

Worth it

Jalapeno are the 2nd best cheeto after flaming hot and flaming hot with lime tied at first

This. These others should be called "Flamin' Vinegar".

All of you people are wankers. This shit rules.

>not XXtra Hot

Jalapeño Cheetos are garbage poverty mexican tier compared to elder god mexican tier. Jalapeños are the last to go in a verity pack.

These are also goat

these fucking things

I don't always buy already made salsa, but when I do

And of course I get a random party bag of chips like doritos or potato chips, chicharones

I'm absolutely uncertain about the sodium contents

Always see people talking about those on this board but I have never seen them irl.

You should use Contadina.

They should just call these colon cancer.

Get some takis and a redbull, breakfast of champions. Doritos makes a comparable product called dinamitas

I have a feeling they only sell these in places with high Hispanic populations.

I get a bag of Flamin Hot Munchies at school without a doubt every day like clockwork.

I'm from SoCal and I've never been in a convenience store/supermarket without them, so maybe you're right.
I'd eat them 24/7 but they are calorie dense as FUCK. Each fucking Taki is over ten calories.

I miss the Nacho Picoso flavor. all I can find are the fucking Chili Lime ones and those suck.

Yeah, I'm in Ohio so that's probably why I have never seen them. Maybe I'll order some because everyone seems to love them.

I can buy baked flaming hot cheetos from the store but they never taste like the ones I used to get at school what the fuck is up with that, the ones from the store suck ass please help

All of you are fucking invalids