How would you describe the taste of Subway sandwiches?

How would you describe the taste of Subway sandwiches?

bad

Hot 'N Ready

stale bread. mystery meat. bland gmo veggies. two days worth of claories in a single coiokie.

but fuck me it's better than mcshit king.

>bake bread daily
>its still stale

How do they achieve this? Also, their cheese manages to be completely flavorless.

But I would say McDonalds has great hamburgers

subway is the absolute shit tier of fast food in my opinion honestly. They use to be decent a few years back but they've since gone to shit since they marginalized quality for profits.

Stinking indians, pakis and vinegar. I avoid those places.

Sub

standard™

>How would you describe the taste of Subway sandwiches?
Hollow, empty. Shitty fluffy-bread damns it from the start.

Fits the bill if you can get their 5 dollar special or something, and nothing else is open/close.

The amount of lettuce they put on their subs is horrible though

disgusting

Like savory cookies.

I love my sandwich artist

I wouldn't know for I'm not a subhuman.

it's subway u can get as little or as much of anything as u want. just say "lettuce but not too much"

correct
late night small man shill special operations force standing guard while the rest of the subway marketing arming sleeps. kys shill team six.

Because they leave it out in the open all day. It's bound to go stale in record time.
>mystery meat
Sure, kid.
>gmo veggies
Only in areas that don't have laws against it.
>two days worth of claories in a single coiokie
Not an issue if you aren't six years old, fatass.
>he lives in a non-white area
Get a load of this mutt.

But yeah, Subway is pretty bad nowadays.

army*
I'm hammer. Fuck Subway.

Yoga mats.

food

Pedophile food

Might be off topic But What fastfood chain is the best in you guys opinion? Mine is subway :(

The manager of my local Subway is an older woman and she is just too sweet. Always very friendly and she has a youthful energy about her that brightens your day.
But I only go because my grandma likes their deals. I'd rather go next door to Publix and get a cuban or chicken tender sub.

>he thinks I was talking about country and not state, city, or even neighborhood
Nice to know you're doing your duty to your country, though.

To be fair, it is Australia hours.

Eh.

Like the paper they come in

Explain your logic. The user in question clearly indicated their country of origin. Explain to me how you concluded that that user is Australian. And are you Australian?

Heaven

Have you ever had this sandwich?

Just imagine the flavour of mayo and pickles, that's how they taste.

moist and disgusting

whoever had the idea of putting black olives in a sandwich...had the right damn idea

Worked at a subway. Literally everything is frozen except for the veggies. Even the bread. Also I’ve seen co-workers do unsanitary shit when making backups. When wearing gloves and while they are preparibg meat i seen my co workers use gloves and touch their phones without a care in the world. Thing is most subways aren’t constantly busy compared to a McDonald’s so employees get lazy and take shortcuts and never are on their toes unless it’s during a rush.

looks decent

>Worked at a subway. Literally everything is frozen except for the veggies. Even the bread

This is a lie. Subway bread is garbage, but they make it in the store. The only bread they don't make is the flatbread and gluten free bread

you are garbage r*ddit

Watery

incredibly medicor

They come frozen as little sticks, which are then proofed for hours and eventually baked

Nope it comes in boxes frozen in rolls which we lay out to put in the oven. Shill harder.

surprisingly good

>The Cold Cut Combo is stacked with a trio of meats — ham, salami and bologna (all turkey based). It's topped with crisp vegetables and served on freshly baked bread. This combo has a little bit of everything. And it only costs a little bit of money: Get it as a Footlong for $4.99 – limited time only.
>ham, salami and bologna (all turkey based)

Only 77%

greyish

Get a load of this touchy guy, did the dingo get your baby?

Tastes like shame.

It's pretty good if you're feeling really lazy, and want a very specific sub.

it's jared fucking a little boy on a yoga mat while eating a sub

a mans dream come true..

pajeet ownership killed subway faster than Jared at a pre-school sleepover.

ham + pep is superior to salami + pep imo

The taste reminds me of those awful $2 sandwiches you can pick up in the refrigerated section of convenience stores. Why would anyone eat at Subway if they have other options, and are too lazy to make their own food?

>I was wrong and I apologize
Not good enough. Never post again.