Eating “healthy” AKA Fake News

Eating “healthy” AKA Fake News.

Eating healthy hasnt been proven to be good for you any more than man actually walking on the moon or earth actually being round.
The president doesnt conform to the mainstream standards of healthy living and he’s a selfmade genius millionaire in charge of the greatest nation on the planet.

Warren Buffett drinks like five cokes a day. Doesn't mean you should.

Yes. I think it does actually.

Warren Buffet lies about his diet. He even said in one of his books that people who believe in stories about famous people's diets are stupid. So why would he be honest about his diet?

>any more than man actually walking on the moon or earth actually being round
So it has been proven right multiple times.

Fake news lib cuck! Kys!

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Fuck off back to your containment board.

>Warren Buffet lies about his diet.
Yeah I saw someone on Veeky Forums saying that he's pretty active which is why he doesn't gain weight, but I did some quick math and figured he has to be walking for like 18 hours a day to not gain weight if he actually eats what he says he does. Or he has some kind of medical condition that means he doesn't absorb food as well.

fuck yeaaaaaaaaaa

nice fake pic

as a bald man desu i would love to have his hair

and people complain about the /pol/ boogeyman starting threads

TWO
SOMETHINGS GOTTA GIVE

Falseflaggers complaining about /pol/ while starting /pol/ threads themselves you mean? It's a discord group who tries to constantly shitpost about Trump on all boards on Veeky Forums, I'd post a pic from their discord but I don't want to get banned

Pussy.

>selfmade genius millionaire in charge of the greatest nation on the planet
>this entire fucking sentence

I love that picture of trump eating mc donalds.

Being completely honest, as a black dude who didn't even vote for him, the other two pictures are some phony shit, but the first one is just some dude eating a meal after having been through some shit. After a fucking long day at work or in the middle of it when you know you have nothing good to look forward to McDonalds is easy food that sometimes your soul fucking needs. I'm not sitting here enjoying the complex flavors in my BigMac, I'm eating something simple, engineered to be somewhat enjoyable while I'm finding a way to put out all these fires in my mind.

Trolly cry-baby to scared to post on /pol/

How's that working out for ya? Don't bother to respond, I've already moved on, faggot.

Even if you're not here, I'd like to point out that /pol/ already has doxxed a few of the faggots who keep posting politics on every board except /pol/ and pretending it's /pol/, they're scared to shit to even get close to /pol/

Post an invite

Poor attempt

>walking is all anyone can do to be active

Post one you didn't make yourself, idiot.
Or, you know, admit you're full of shit.

No, it's more fun when they are panicking of who the insider is

>being born into a business empire is being 'self made'
que?

@10113398
>Bringing up an old argument that's been refuted many times, because you're a retard who wants (you)'s
low energy

holy shit, this is some multi-tiered shilling on your part, filthy leftist

>doesn't know how to quote posts properly
oh reddit

Get yourself checked for paranoid schizophrenia

That's grand coming from you Swampman

He doesnt touch alcohol

Wich gives room for fucked up food