Room mate argued with the person taking our order at the drive through again

>Room mate argued with the person taking our order at the drive through again

Think they fucked with our food?

Honestly I hope they did.

They always do, even when you don't fuck with them. Fastfood is grossfood.

Don't argue. If they are fucking up all the time, it's because you're bad at ordering food.

But no, nobody fucks with your food. They deal with dumb cunts all day man, you aren't that special. And I hope the fucking moron producers who made such a meme about this came down with leukemia

Think about the kind of fatasses too lazy to get out of their cage to order their HFCS, salt and carb bombs that drive thru employees routinely deal with. They see many multiples of you daily and it's just water off a duck's back for them.

has anyone here worked in fast food and then fucked with it?

Work in fast food havent done it myself but can confirm have seen coworkers spit in food due tk people being dumb cunts

yikes

Probably not if it's fast food. Despite what people want you to believe, nobody actually fucks with your food when they have 5 more cars to to tend to after you. You'll just get shitty food because it's rushed.
Now if you were at a restaurant, most likely.

I used to spit in the eggs of people who ordered breakfast sandwiches at 10 o clock at night when I worked at Sonic
I was 17

probably.

this is why good manners where invented.

kys

Fuck you go to IHOP or Denny's if you want breakfast

>someone ordered something that we serve
>i must spit in his food
wow dude

This but unironically and I have literally never told a person online to kill themself before

What did he argue over?

>i go to a shitty burger joint and order a breakfast sandwich right before they close and expect my food not to get fucked with
Hate me all you want but I wasnt there to make people food. I was there for that terrible $7.25 an hour while I was in high school. I spit in so many people's food I think it'd be harder trying to figure out whose food I didnt spit in

how about you just do your job instead of spitting in the food of paying customers

So you're just a bitter faggot with no excuse
got it

>paying customers
Blow me you cunts can cook your own food for once. Might actually lose some weight and save some money instead of blowing your money on garbage imitation egg sandwiches

You're just mad that you probably ate some of my spit eggs

Not intentionally, but at uni I worked weekend nights at a pizza chain and during the rush sweat would literally pour off me onto the pizza when I was making and even cutting it. If I had to sneeze or cough and I was right in the middle of prepping a pizza I wouldn't bother to turn my head so it got sprayed with spit and mucus.

tl;dr not intentionslly, but shit happens when it's busy and people did eat my bodily fluids.

You were there to serve food for 7.25. That was your job.

>how dare people eat certain things at certain times!

You arent going to make it far