This is actually just a round meal all stacked together and called a different name...

This is actually just a round meal all stacked together and called a different name. There isn't anything unhealthy about eating food.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturated_fat#Examples_of_saturated_fatty_acids
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What about the pint of oil that burger patty and fries soaked up

Depends on the oil you use but fat isn't bad for you. You couldn't survive without fat.

And really, fat ends up cooked out of the burger. Unless you use some of that salt/pepper mix that has oil in it.

most reasturaunts use vegetable oil made from soybeans to cook their fries which is very unhealthy for you. Fat can be bad for you if it's the wrong type, saturated vs unsaturated fat, unsaturated fat is healthy fat typically found in meats, saturated fat is unhealthy fat usually found in things like vegetable oil.

Bump. All food is nutritive. Complete health comes through balance.

If you cook this exact meal instead of eating it in a fast food place you could make those decisions for yourself. I think there are some restaurants that have healthy oil now though. I remember McDonald's having an issue about the fat they fried in years ago.

I suppose you could make it healthy if you cooked it right, though it's a bit carb heavy for me and you would need to find some ketchup without hfcs in it.

Or make your own ketchup. I really am not making an argument against fast food restaurants. I'm more making an argument for the ingredients shown. I know nobody cares anymore but carbs have always been the main part of a meal.

>I really am not making an argument against fast food restaurants. I'm more making an argument for the ingredients shown.
There is nothing wrong at all with the ingredients in the OP picture, with the possible exceptions of the cheese and the ketchup, depending on how they were made.
The issue with most, if not all, fast food is that it is full of shit you would not find or put in similar food you made yourself. If you bought that burger at McD this is what you'd get.

I always think if you were to go to a nice family style restaurant and order a hamburger steak and potatoes with a side salad and bread you would basically be eating a deconstructed burger except more of it.

What the fuck kind of burgers do you make that have a pint of oil in the patty?

I think he may have been referring to the fat already present in the meat.

no he's just exaggerating the effects of frying.

>>pint of oil that burger patty and fries soaked up

He clearly was talking about the patty soaking up oil

It's not even the contents of the meals it's the amounts we consume.

Google "pfcs fast food wrappers"
Dont eat fast food

ah yes, paper cup, my favorite

A burger at home is fine

A burger at a fast food chain is totally different

Fatfucks and lazy pieces of shit like to just see the food for what it is 'supposed' to be. A burger! what could be so bad about that. Some meat, bread, veggies. Simple, not ideal, but hardly harmful... in theory.
Truth is fast food companies do all kinds of shit to drive down the quality of that pure burger. It's literally not a burger. It's a 'burger.'
You're buying comfort, safety, identity, accessibility. sometimes even humiliation. that's where your money is going. you're not buying a burger though, so don't kid yourself. If you wanted a burger you'd be real proper about it. Going to mcd just means you have zero standards and have a terrible life. That simple.

>unsaturated fat is healthy fat typically found in meats, saturated fat is unhealthy fat usually found in things like vegetable oil.
other than coconut and palm oil, most vegetable oils are high in unsaturated fat. meat is usually about 1/3 saturated to 2/3 unsaturated.

That is why you should stay away from carbs and sugar, which mean only diet softdrinks from now on ok?

That's why a burger at McDonald's doesn't taste like any other burger.

I drink tea, water, or beer.

and i bet you couldn't explain how a single modification made by fast food companies lowers the quality of the burger from either a health or flavour standpoint.

>How many fries would you like sir
>Three and a half

>Using lower quality of beef than dog food lower than any supermarket would sell
>Mixing in scrappy muscle fiber and vegetables based filler into the ground beef
>Put in mold deterrents in the bun, rats won't even eat it
>Cheese is about 70% cellulose gum so it melts even on a lukewarm patty

this user sees through the bull

>Using lower quality of beef than dog food lower than any supermarket would sell
how do you know this, and how do you define quality.
>Mixing in scrappy muscle fiber and vegetables based filler into the ground beef
don't see a nutritional issue here.
>Put in mold deterrents in the bun, rats won't even eat it
the addition of preservatives does not magically make a food worse for you.
>>Cheese is about 70% cellulose gum so it melts even on a lukewarm patty
sounds like an effective way to ensure consistency to me.

>trolling this hard
Might want to lurk a bit more and not be so obvious

not an argument

>unsaturated fat is healthy fat typically found in meats
Are you out of your fucking mind? You have to go out of your way to find saturated fat in any meaningful amounts in plant foods, like eating straight coconut or palm oil. Meanwhile, saturated fat is everywhere in meat and dairy. Here, have a list:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturated_fat#Examples_of_saturated_fatty_acids
Even the fat in chicken breasts is 29% saturated fat. The closest you'll ever find from a natural plant food is cashews at 20%. Here's a chart of some burgers. Notice anything about their saturated fat content?

>soybeans

>You couldn't live without fat
You couldn't live without a lot of things that will kill you in excess.

No excess here buddy