What are some foods or cook wear that is banned in your country

what are some foods or cook wear that is banned in your country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_in_Europe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If your bread has more than four or five ingredients, you fricked up.

I love how UK is separate from Europe

>Flour
>Water
>Yeast
>Salt
What a boring life you live. Guess no multi-flour breads for you or breads with, you know, anything at all in them.

i live in vietnam. i had cat meat and rice wine with bear bile in it a few days ago. pretty sure nothing is banned

none of those things ate a health hazard though?

Sheeps stomach

-US

Americlap here. Mustard oil isn’t banned, but you can’t sell it for use in food. It has to be labeled as massage oil.

Why?

Bad for your heart, supposedly.

fuck. i eat a loaf of natures own a week. why does every food in america have to be packed with toxins?

Dog, cat, whale, monkey, Kinder Surprise.

Homemade spirits.
I just want to make my own whiskey.

Seriously? where do you live that you can't get away with making a small still and producing a gallon at a time?

Europe is different to the European Union you fucking retard

The UK is both in Europe & the European Union.

Europe drags it's beaurocratic ass and ask for guidance from ((industry))) on making new laws. The UK acts quick and repeals if necessary.

Uk&EU has banned most of USA food due to the pesticides/antibiotics and preservatives you laden your mass produced crap with. Many folk do it in the UK with out a distillers license, it's like growing weed. Don't tell and don't sell (don't smell) and you cannot be caught.

lol
This illiterate dipshit fucked up "it's" vs "its", misspelled bureaucratic, and can't keep track of opening and closing parentheses while attempting to slander jews.
Despite this, he still expects to get taken seriously.

The U.K. is not part of Europe, as much as you subhuman scum might like to believe, and soon it shall also be free of the European Union. I'm sorry that you lost the lottery of life (actually not sorry), but that's something you'll just have to deal with.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_in_Europe

There are still a lot of dry counties in the southern US where possessing or selling beer, wine or spirits is illegal. My county was dry until a couple years ago.

The south has never been part of the real United States.

>The U.K. is not part of Europe

Yes it is. The absolute fucking state of your education.

Not from the south, but learn your history. The south used to be an economic and political powerhouse, influential into the 60s

I think you mean Texas, the antebellum south has always been DC's bitch.

Brits get mad if you say this, no matter how true it is. Just like how the Irish get mad when you tell them that Ireland is a British Isle.

>cook wear
I know it’s hard, but don’t advertise how literally inept you are

Not an argument

>This illiterate dipshit fucked up "it's" vs "its", misspelled bureaucratic, and can't keep track of opening and closing parentheses while attempting to slander jews.

Its fucking scary how it's trendy for american liberals to be pro palestine and anti-semetic nowadays.

They aren't antisemitic, but the master has lost control and now its servants are trying to get them to accept refugees.

Not anti-semitic but anti-zionist (big difference) which they've always been.

>Not anti-semitic but anti-zionis

lol @ thinking racist 'merican liberals even understand the difference.

Bullshit, I can buy it at Walmart

>grocery store bread
>contains like 10 different chemical emulsifiers because commercial bakers can't waste time letting the dough rise on their own, but rather mix in already active yeast juice with emulsifiers and mix in flour to create "already puffed up" shape in one go
>most grocery store breads taste like shit because of this
>supposedly only cuts cost by 20%
>but they pushed out all actual bread from store shelves, and even if you were willing to pay significant premium, you can't buy those anymore unless you make a drive to a specialty baker

ay yo nigga hol up, aren't liberals against Israshit?

>Kinder surprise
All most got me until I read that

*Almost