A friend of a friend is having a party, go to it, see this and your dick starts getting hard

a friend of a friend is having a party, go to it, see this and your dick starts getting hard....

where do you start among this smorgasbord of succulents?

Is that urchin roe?

Id start with that spicy crab topped rolls over in the front, Jesus OP, I need this.

I will only eat sushi if it's within ~15 seconds of leaving the chefs hands

>dick starts getting hard
incorrect.
>where do you start
by leaving because it's laden with food poisoning.

is that a fucking subway? what the fuck is going on?

You're an idiot cause sushi isn't fresh fish if it's good. They let it sit to let the flavors mix.

No user. That is a boat. Subways use rails.

>Eat $50 worth of sushi
>Hungry again 30 minutes later

>yfw everyone starts grabbing from it with bare, unwashed hands

it will look like a third class buffet wrap up after the first ppl took some rolls

I will have the flowers, thank.

>t. homosexual

>grabbing from it
you mean with chopsticks or are you a fucking animal?

I always carry my chopsticks around with me at parties where sushi is served, and I definitely remember to use them once I am drunk.

>implying retard Americans at a party know how to use chopsticks
If anything they'll use tongs and destroy the rolls around the ones they pick out.

I'd prematurely ejaculate and not be interested in it any more like always happens.

I'd start by asking my friend where xe met Jeff Bezos, because I can't imagine anyone else being able to afford this much fish on rice.

Jiro dreams of you being found dead impaled on your 14” horse dildo.

I wouldn't eat sushi that's been sitting out for who know's how long because it's intended for a party

Wow. A bunch of shitty room tempreature costco sushi on an ironing board. How extravagant ! Kys , OP.

Grab that lemon in the back and squeeze that sucker all over the sashimi ,follow by eating all of the California rolls . Ask for some spicy teriyaki if your friend has any

>mass produced raw fish thats been sit at room temp for 20 minutes
no thanks

Grab a few at random and pop open an asahi and I am on cloud 9.

I have every reason to believe I could eat this whole masterpiece singlehandedly.

>where do you start

Get some nigiri while the gettin's good.

I'll take the....
>No Masago Sushi.
Ehhh.... I'll take a Tobiko roll.

you really think anyone at that "party" would go for the best cuts? "ew that's grody user, have one of these luke warm California rolls instead...they're so exotic"

My 15 day no fap streak -- gone
>tfw I thought Veeky Forums was safe

>expensive food hanging so far off the table
>on both sides
It really only takes one mistake in a crowded room for hundreds of dollars to go straight into the trash.

>only 22 nigiri

I wait till nobody is looking and I take them all. I then strategically hide them around the place so that I can retrieve them at my leisure.

oh no no no i dont eat raw fish! do i look like a cat to you?

>raw fish thats been sit at room temp for 20 minutes

>grabbing from it with bare, unwashed hands

Who gives a fuck.

I'd lowkey eat all of this and leave

>lowkey

no they dont you retard gaijin

>all that sushi
someone is getting COMPED

>all that rice
>not one batch of sashimi
Fuck you.

t. diabetic

>jokingly ask the host if they brought sushi for anyone else and mimic picking up the entire tray

I'd probably start with one or two pieces of each kind depending on how many people are there.

Have fun with the worms. Amateur sushi is great...

lol what a human being

you must be fun at parties, user
like unironically
unlike me ;__;

This is what I came to say.

Wow look at all of that food that'll barely be eaten and inevitbly thrown in the trash.

Great.

start at the airborne illness and bacteria growth for how long that has been sitting out.

Goddamn sushi is delicious. And some vegetable rolls.

If they have eel, then the eel

I tilt the table up and let whatever falls in pour it into my open mouth

my fat ass thought that was sweets instead of vegetables

Are you overweight enough?!

>have one of these luke warm California rolls instead...they're so exotic"

Spotted the flyover.