Do americans really eat this?

Do americans really eat this?

No.

Obsessed.

no

no

>Yes, because i just want you to believe some random stranger on ther internet.
Fucking dumb shitstain

I get Americans are retarded, but that's no excuses to lie about your cuisine

Well, judging by how much they like taco bell fries (which are objectively bad), I wouldn't put it past them.

Rent free.

My Dad was born in 1950 and apparently horrifying ultraprocessed food gore was a big part of family gatherings.
Also, toilet paper used to have splinters.
Just in case any of you were feeling nostalgic.

>My Dad was born in 1950 and apparently horrifying ultraprocessed food gore was a big part of family gatherings.

Yeah. "cocktail party" foods from the 1950s-1960s made make me want to vomit.

Yeah. Apparently for a while Satan ate, worked, drank, bathed, and slept in our kitchens.

it's true. polish immigrants to the uk still make this kind of stuff
the sweet ones are nice, but once they start putting tripe and mackerel in there i'm off m8

This is what happens when women are allowed to rule the kitchen because men are all fighting WW2 and not beating them properly

>WW2
>50's-60's
What weird time displacement has your country fallen into?

I'm just explaining to you why a generation of housewives became lazy slobs and never learned to cook properly.

Their husbands never beat them in 1944 because they were off fighting wars or fucking their secretaries, so they started on a downward spiral of being shitty cooks. Just opening up the first 3 cans in your pantry, throwing them into a bowl and calling it a """casserole"""

honestly i'd try that
not that though lmao fuck outta here

>the young women of the late 1930's weren't the ones cooking in the 50's and 60's
You retarded, mate?

No, it's what happens when men come back after fighting and seeing their friends blown apart, haven't fucked anything except filthy lice ridden french, italian, belgium, spanish, greek and german women selling their pussy for a candybar, are dead tired and willing to accept shit food and beer in exchange for clean sheets and a clean fuck.

OBSESSED

I'm sorry but are you a complete idiot?

>M-muh obsessed strawman

You sound like a man who hates the truth, or as we like to call them "a woman"

Not any of the good ones.

>He literally has this image saved
Obsessed

That means the men-folk still had a decade to tan their hides for trying to pull this shit before we hit the jello-colypse.

OBSESSED

Jesus christ, it was a joke. Why are Americans so fucking bad at handling the bantz?

>joke

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

yes, we really eat this shit. thats why we are fat

You got something to say about mackerel, cunt?

Do britfags really eat this?

Is she really British? Her teeth look too straight.

She looks British to me.

You never had it. You are just looking at over saturated old pictures.

You know... it occurs to me...

We don't *know* that these items (i.e. the spaghettios and the vienna sausages) are the same "quality" now as they were when they were first introduced.

Imagine it. Chef Boiardi creates his masterpiece of al dente spaghettios and perfectly savory tomato sauce, in a can. Vienna Beef links are cut to length and are just as good after canning as fresh but last forever.

As the years and decades drag on, substitutions and compromises are made in the name of cutting costs and staying competitive. Until, one hundred years later, these same products are garbage fit only for stupid children.

This is definitely what happened.
Name a single long-running processed food product that isn't heavily packed with preservatives and salt to give it unreal shelf-stability of over 2 years with no refrigeration.
This simply wasn't the case 50 years ago.

Yeah, it's just a localization of the English dish, Wibby-Wobby Birminghamtwattershire Pudding.

i remember wood chips in TP growing up. never really splinters.